Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances

Go down 
+93
Garmdagnir
SnoopyPlush
M60A1
MythSearcher
redjacketguy
ggorrell77
dumsquad
Mysterio006
carlosfortwar
Ascheriit
TwilightSmash64
meximan1390
Esofonic
blake11189
deeception
bludex
pleut
skrfirefly
Schdawn
Arabelladonna
sGabe4
vul
Arasuki
Trayanee
tomoyo
Colaleon
Ukfujoshi
Fairyxmanda
Adelynie
Cam
VitaeMortifer
myad
rivkari
mistive
larrydust
Fuuko
ladyaneara
niseng
nathantmorin
Callanthe
GoldoaWillNotMove
TheLostSabre
Kyte
MzJayYaj
kurochin
AquaRaelh
Leungfx
Nazantia
Ariesthecat37
sleepybryan
pnoytroi
chris58jo
Simorelly
lmnseason
po1102
DarkEveray
Aniwo
Onisunit
bleachcosplay
gaillardia
Dekaden
Zaelar
Soviet Leader
Sientara
Despoted
ChibiLeen
RoyalGargoyle
royvanewijk
Callibre
Brokenluckx3
weapon273
Vandheer55
ATROPEX
raistypoo
Strenhelden
UgotLickinsBra
Capitianpriest
memphiskite
aszutai
Almighty97
cmud2007
bx65
ShYber
chidoriyourface
predator852
Whenesday
abendwolke
BkWiz
Arithion
themadmanazn
Br4dford
KuroStar
97 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances Empty
PostSubject: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:36 am

This discussion/complaining topic is for ALL MAINTENANCES.

Please use this topic for maintenance discussions.
Scheduled maintenances are ALWAYS from 2am-5am.
Unless stated otherwise

Updates
March 18: It is a 6-hour maintenance from 2-8 am on March 19

Last edited by KuroStar on Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:50 am; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
Br4dford
☆☆
Br4dford

Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:40 am

Might have been a problem with the Card Packs not pulling new units
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:42 am

Br4dford wrote:
Might have been a problem with the Card Packs not pulling new units

I think so as well. The rare card report shows no new units.
Back to top Go down
Arithion
☆☆
Arithion

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:42 am

For the people who already started to buy the boxes and premium tickets for them and got squat I hope this means they'll reimburse you or award some stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:07 am

I'm complaining, first hackers now screw up on boxes. Really now?
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:10 am

BkWiz wrote:
Hackers are hackers' problems. They're simply giving us 10 more spots in the ranking 0.0
boxes are 'restored' since someone drew Paris a 6* and looks like Diane was drawn as well...
Back to top Go down
abendwolke

abendwolke

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:19 am

I still get 'unable to connect to service' message Sad

and, I was too impatient and opened all my prem ticks right after the first maintenance time was up Sad Sad

what else can go wrong for me? Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:20 am

abendwolke wrote:
I still get 'unable to connect to service' message Sad

and, I was too impatient and opened all my prem ticks right after the first maintenance time was up Sad Sad

what else can go wrong for me? Sad Sad Sad
Turn off your mobile device and turn it on again.
Back to top Go down
abendwolke

abendwolke

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:23 am

StarOnyx wrote:

Turn off your mobile device and turn it on again.

thank you thank you, I am in! YEAH!

(was worried I'd get the shakes from withdrawel symptoms kicking in o.o)
Back to top Go down
Whenesday
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Whenesday

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:59 am

BkWiz wrote:

I've sent a ticket regarding about the messed up boxes. Not too happy on it after buying a couple of them and not a single one appearing.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:23 am

StarOnyx wrote:
BkWiz wrote:
Hackers are hackers' problems. They're simply giving us 10 more spots in the ranking 0.0
boxes are 'restored' since someone drew Paris a 6* and looks like Diane was drawn as well...

You're kinda correct. There's this problem where the hackers up the ante, and honest players spend more time+money throughout the week to get spots that were good. Of course they got 10 free spots, but if the hackers had never been a part of the gameplay, they could have snatched those spots for a lot cheaper.

Why do you think SS waits all the way until the event is over to remove the problem when they clearly knew of it days prior? More $$$ from the hackers and more $$$ from the players.
Back to top Go down
chidoriyourface

chidoriyourface

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:11 am

Whenesday wrote:
BkWiz wrote:

I've sent a ticket regarding about the messed up boxes. Not too happy on it after buying a couple of them and not a single one appearing.

Yea I sent an email as well. I think I bought 3 packs. I did get an Anastasia, but that could have been a paris! Sad
Back to top Go down
Whenesday
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Whenesday

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:37 pm

Unfortunately Mobage's reply is to direct the email to Silicon Studio themselves.

=/
Back to top Go down
ShYber

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:03 pm

I have yet to hear from SS or Mobage...im surprised you got a reply back since we both sent emails at around the same time.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:20 pm

more waiting!
Back to top Go down
bx65
☆☆☆☆☆☆
bx65

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:27 pm

go to sleep and come back in 3 hrs~
Back to top Go down
cmud2007
☆☆
cmud2007

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:29 pm

What is this maintenance for?
It's not likely that the event will start in the evening.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:31 pm

cmud2007 wrote:
What is this maintenance for?
It's not likely that the event will start in the evening.
They say a system update so it might be the Soul Hunters event.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:32 pm

If it's the event I JUST MIGHT KILL THEM ALL!
Back to top Go down
bx65
☆☆☆☆☆☆
bx65

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:35 pm

predator852 wrote:

might so it can keep onm schedule with eveery thurs kinda thing lol
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:36 pm

predator852 wrote:
Dude... It's not a col event...
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:44 pm

StarOnyx wrote:
predator852 wrote:

Welllllllllll I'm going for it, but I want a break before it begins. Just a nice weekend off isnt that much to ask!
Back to top Go down
Almighty97

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:34 pm

how long will the maintenance be ?
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:40 pm

predator852 wrote:
StarOnyx wrote:
predator852 wrote:

Welllllllllll I'm going for it, but I want a break before it begins. Just a nice weekend off isnt that much to ask!

I don't know man, this game (or it's staff) really seems to enjoy trolling people >_<
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:42 pm

predator852 wrote:
StarOnyx wrote:
predator852 wrote:

No dude, I NEED my weekends wasted on this game. I just gotta!

Man, I really need something else to entertain myself with...
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances   Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussion / Complaining thread during scheduled or emergency maintenances
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next