Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]

Go down 
+184
Pwnsicle
Tentacle Love
plazamoon
nanchaku
Klifey
Fuhajin
iChaosFX
webcest
cliffbiram
Sunocoloco
Mysterio006
LuziMiazawa
Arabelladonna
DesperCZ
byudrew66
Zenaxith
Bijyu
Stubub
deeception
masta518
nightmarejin
The Power 5
Sokku
kennethcool@hotmail.co.uk
Ilyere
Tattycoram
loniguseze
victorlin25
Thewonganswer
thearm05
jrdmaan
karmacappa
Velayne
LivingNexus
BlueInfyn
Peppuslayer
lmnseason
metadune
Zenobius
skrfirefly
deedlit228
frickenmoron
Aurasphere
Typhon
Arasuki
VitaeMortifer
M60A1
Hunkamajunka
penguizaur
v4lkyr13
ThePaleRabbit
mslbm
sGabe4
mistive
Swishaplz
maud101
Demuri
Nazantia
Roverwijn
Lares
SGTmeowmeow
Ariesthecat37
Cam
charmmychu881
gtchee69
elforte
hereticloki
GnatB
Fanta_Lover
HeavyMettle
Scarecrowing
shizukanii
Elesius
Bidnode
MikeArden
Onisunit
xCzl
Callanthe
darkhealz
ChibiLeen
aubade888
Ammalis
Zaelar
Seinaru
athrunjustice0
RisingAboveThis
wildfire116
Tashego
mnoel23
Movarus
kyaaya
HoundR
Dekaden
MrIcculus
kittykato
orionknight
themadmanazn
ShYber
zkcris
Almighty97
FinalWarri0r
Ahri312
Faizaljrhussi
KuroStar
Jyams
DavyCrane
heavenhawk
gy64
Kadaan
drunkenpl
Lydia_H_Christ
Soniiblaru
Thyruz
chris58jo
Alithair
Shinrasoldier
mortal60
metallicfrik
sultunpepper
SpellMason
Whenesday
digitalsynner
aszutai
PetdaKat
insanekyo717
wadtomaton
furoki
myad
Strenhelden
Nucklez
tsunonlau
Xzaral
conductings
predator852
jeik00
steakjuice
Ruego
snofuzz
Wonju
King-Shawe
MYLOkai
duhmichael17
the3ptsling
Avyel
wwwCat
Byakko
sychosys
Evageek
bx65
J Yin
eskoi
LatinLegacy
Gunzlinger
larkis
MiyamaMizuki
praytor09
hyerty
TypeAlpha
jmrrice
colderpenguinn
CreativeCC
ElysianField
Shokkeru
Nessainlalaland
Dewmzdeigh
JaeKun
SeraphShaun
pnoytroi
BkWiz
kelvgoh
Sgtblein
laplacian
memphiskite
profile4
saenity
RedRivers
cuddytime
Varis
Valhades
Itstoocold
Admin
jdelmundo
clocksprocket
zoebeagle
188 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] Empty
PostSubject: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:12 pm

Which one should I get?

The original box? (If I get 2*'s I'll probably quit).
Or the Dark Elf box?

Thoughts? Or should I wait until the next event?
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:14 pm

Well, the regular box is 14 cards instead of the usual 10. No guarantees on what you'll get.

No guarantees on the DEs either. But there's only 10 cards, 3 3*, 3 4*s... But you only draw 7.

Tell us what you get either way!
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:57 am

So... I can't make up my mind, so I haven't picked one yet...

HELP ME PULL THE TRIGGER! lol.. bounce Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:21 am

JUST CHOOSE SOMETHING

Here's some more random stuff:

DE: limited.

Regular: Pull 14 instead of 10. But then again you can get 2*s. But will you really get more than 7 2*s in a pull? (Hopefully no, and the rest would be 3* and 4*s, which would match a box of DEs). But then DE box has a pool of only 10 cards to choose from, and although it's easy to make pull percentages the same (98% 3*/4*, 1.9% 5*, .1% 6* for example) I doubt that's what they did here. So you might have better chances of getting a rare card! Or you might not! Who knows!
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:07 pm

I bought a premium box... didn't get anything good. A few four stars, one 2* ghost, and the rest 3* Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:17 pm

How many 4*s?

And that sucks, but is similar to my experience. I just kept thinking in my head, surely I'm lucky enough...? but nope.

Maybe... better luck next time? Laughing
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:24 pm

Lol... I guess we can be sad and depressed together Very Happy

I got Mylene and Chris for sure (I already had a Chris I bought cheap sitting in my inbox... and my real name is Chris so I guess I deserve it Suspect)... might have gotten another one... I'll have to look after work.

I did get a few 3* that were new though, so at least they'll help my album: Lycanthrope, Incubus, and a few others that have slipped my mind.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:26 pm

That's good, obviously. Though it may have been cheaper to buy them in-game hahaha.

Now go buy another box! Surely you will get something nice this time!
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:33 pm

Oh yeah, I got a Robert, too. I'll have to look and see what else I got. I was a nervous wreck looking for a 5*.

Also got Partenope and Yuriya, neither of which I have, so that's good at least. I'm thinking about leveling one of them.
Back to top Go down
jdelmundo

jdelmundo

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:31 pm

Sorry to hear that zoo. Happens to all of us.

My recommendation is to not get into the hype with the old deck. Your chances will probably be better with new decks introduced through events. Save your money for the event decks because the chances are not in your favor with all of the card possibilities with the old deck.

Also, there will be plenty of events -- so even if your cards aren't the best now, there's plenty of opportunities to slowly build a better deck.

Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:57 pm

I think that the odds for a 5 or 6 star in a new set is great than the ones in an old deck since they're new and Mobage probably doesn't really know how many boxes they are predicted to sell. So new sets = Greater chance of a good card.
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:21 pm

just bought a DE box... 4* and under =( blaaaaah
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:01 am

Jdel: cut me a deal on your Edgar! Very Happy Razz clown
Back to top Go down
Itstoocold

Itstoocold

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:49 pm

Kind of curious how much money people have spent on this game! I know I've already dropped $90 and have only seen 2 five stars. Had one box that only gave 4* and lower! Was so disappointed Mad
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:34 pm

*barely-contained seething*
Back to top Go down
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:38 pm

clocksprocket wrote:

No worries, once you get your first 6*, you kind of scoff at 5*s. I pretty much throw them at people when making 6* trades and they get ignored. It's like when you finally get your first 5*... all 4* become irrelevant and you begin to overlook them.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:42 pm

It's not the 5*/6* thing.

It's the "oh, I only saw two 5*s with $90!"

May as well come out and say it to the forum as a whole -- I've spent around $200 on boxes. I've tried everything. Wait until time passes. Pull right after. Pull 3+ boxes at once. Blah blah blah. Nothing. I want to try again, but with luck like mine, why bother?

Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy seeing people GET stuff for their money. It's just my life is kind of shitty for other reasons at the moment, and this just makes me wonder, "why me?" *end emo post*

e: moral of the story is, if you actually got some rares from your boxes, be happy! If you've bought a box or two and got nothing -- well, buy 5-6 more and then come back and we'll compare.

Last edited by clocksprocket on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Itstoocold

Itstoocold

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:42 pm

clocksprocket wrote:

Sorry! Sounds like a touchy subject!! tongue
Back to top Go down
Itstoocold

Itstoocold

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:45 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
It's not the 5*/6* thing.

It's the "oh, I only saw two 5*s with $90!"

May as well come out and say it to the forum as a whole -- I've spent around $200 on boxes. I've tried everything. Wait until time passes. Pull right after. Pull 3+ boxes at once. Blah blah blah. Nothing. I want to try again, but with luck like mine, why bother?

Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy seeing people GET stuff for their money. It's just my life is kind of shitty for other reasons at the moment, and this just makes me wonder, "why me?" *end emo post*

e: moral of the story is, if you actually got some rares from your boxes, be happy! If you've bought a box or two and got nothing -- well, buy 5-6 more and then come back and we'll compare.

Oh wow! I didn't know even 5* were that hard to pull! I guess I should be more positive about it! Sorry clock didn't mean to get you going hehehe Surprised
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:47 pm

Clocks, your luck is one of the few reasons I haven't gone box-crazy yet. I bought one (nothing but 3-4*'s), but have since resisted the urge to buy a 2nd. >_>
Back to top Go down
Itstoocold

Itstoocold

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:52 pm

And Val just pulled another 6*!!! Grats
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:52 pm

Itstoocold wrote:
Oh wow! I didn't know even 5* were that hard to pull! I guess I should be more positive about it! Sorry clock didn't mean to get you going hehehe Surprised
Clocks. Very Happy

And don't get me wrong, I think it's great that people actually get rares for their money, because that's how it should be. Especially if it's people from the forum, because this place is chill and people here deserve it. It's just sad seeing people actually get stuff from boxes and go "but I spent sooo muchhhh why did I only get one/two/five rares" hahaha. And I guess unsettling to think about the amount of money I've spent on an iphone game to get almost nothing in return for it. Just yesterday I bought the cutest fall jacket for $150. $200 would get me a lot of nice shirts. You know?

utinni77 wrote:
Clocks, your luck is one of the few reasons I haven't gone box-crazy yet. I bought one (nothing but 3-4*'s), but have since resisted the urge to buy a 2nd. >_>
This is the other thing. Out of anyone, I have the shittiest luck (I dare someone to prove me wrong and cheer me up). Even people who have done as "poorly" as I have ended up with 5*/6*s later. And I mean, I could too, if I spent enough money. It's just $200+ down and spending more doesn't sit right with me. Pnoytroi would have at least two 6*s by now. Razz
Back to top Go down
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:56 pm

Fantasica Installs:
What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] Chart?cht=lxy&chd=e:AACIERGZIiKqMzO7RETMVVXdZmbud3f.iIkQmZohqqsyu7xDzM1U3d5l7u92,CcCcDqDqDqDqDqDDERE4FfE4ERE4E4E4E4FfFfGtH7KXMMMzMzMzOBcCww88&chds=0.0,1.0&chs=105x75&chma=1,0,1,1&chco=42b6c9ff&chls=2.5,1.0,0
last 30 days

I think you should be happy that you've made such a widely successful forum. Some business advice (feel free to ignore), if you take a look at the game's rate of growth and the number of new sign-ups daily, I believe that it would be advantageous for you to purchase a domain and host your own forums instead of using a free provider. That way you could use Google AdSense and potentially make hundreds of dollars a week for doing nothing. You have the current market niche for a Fantasica forum, nobody else has stepped up to the plate yet and you should take advantage of that.

Then you can get all the packs you want Smile ... or pay off your tuition.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:00 pm

That's up to crowex, I'm an unpaid worker here Razz

Though I agree with you. I've actually accidentally clicked on ads while browsing on my phone occasionally. Go figure. But that just goes to forumotion.
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:10 pm

my only consolation out of my last box is that I've been able to quickly sell through or trade away all of the 4*'s I got out of it, and now have a couple of decent 4* units (that still need to be leveled up, but whatever), AND now have a little over 1m Luna. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next