Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Ambrosia strategy discussion =_,=

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

Ambrosia strategy discussion =_,= Empty
PostSubject: Ambrosia strategy discussion =_,=   Ambrosia strategy discussion =_,= I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:34 am

when typing for this thread:
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t5407p45-what-unit-s-do-you-want-to-level-break
(reply in page 4)

I speculated the good units for level breaking.(keep wanting to type limit break, if you know the FFVII ref)
Of course, if you got 7* units(coming in the future, Lilith is a speed C poison MAGIC unit!), of course you will break the 7*s instead.

So, since the other thread seems to be focused on what you will lv break yourself, I'd like to ask how other people think about the general strategy for all the units.
I'd place them in these order:
Speed>Skill>Stats>Type
Type Melee>Missile>Magic
Speed S>A>B>C>D>E
Skill Poison>Slow>Knockback

For arena:
Speed>Stats>Skill>Type
(7 Charles win, period)
But Skill: Quadruple atk>Triple atk>Double atk>KB>Slow>Poison

Another thing is, ambrosia may not be tradable, but the level broken units are.
So, there will definitely be people trading ambrosia by breaking units for you.(there's already leveling service now)
How much are you willing to pay for such service? or,
Are you comfortable with such service? (beware of scammers!)
Back to top Go down
Lornoth
☆☆☆☆
Lornoth

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia strategy discussion =_,=   Ambrosia strategy discussion =_,= I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:41 pm

Personally i'd go
Stats>Skill>Speed>Artwork>Type
I will *not* break a unit if it will ever not be useful to me, therfore Stats and Skill are the most important factors. However if i have say an Elizabeth (My favorite unit), i may break her just for her artwork so that when i use her she's better equipped, despite being able to find more capable units stats-wise to break.
Arena would probably be more...
Speed>Skill>Stats>Artwork>Type
As for our best way to *buy* Ambrosia from a person, i would personally never do it under any circumstances.
I do have a question however, because as far as i know there would be no way to know whether the unit actually had been broken right? As the buyer of the ambrosia how exactly would you know they used the ambrosia on your unit before getting it back? Unless you had them level it too...
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia strategy discussion =_,=   Ambrosia strategy discussion =_,= I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:50 pm

Lornoth wrote:

I do have a question however, because as far as i know there would be no way to know whether the unit actually had been broken right? As the buyer of the ambrosia how exactly would you know they used the ambrosia on your unit before getting it back? Unless you had them level it too...

So the service is likely at least level once after level breaking, and selling multiple breaks means you need to level the unit until its at the level that shows the break.

If someone got a lv 120 unit, and wanted to buy 10 fruits.
The seller must then break the unit AND level up the unit to at least 139.

Therefore, selling this kind of service will also mean you need tons of luna and feeders.
Back to top Go down
orionknight
☆☆
orionknight

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia strategy discussion =_,=   Ambrosia strategy discussion =_,= I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:34 pm

Also, the * count is a determining factor. NO ALEX!!!!

I place 6*>stat>speed>skill>Artwork>type.

Also, would 'no skill' count as a skill?

Lornoth:

That is a potential risk. Someone could easily sell you 'broken' card and not level it, only to find out it is not broken at all. So much buyer risk in this game.

Last edited by orionknight on Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Left out artwork list)
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia strategy discussion =_,=   Ambrosia strategy discussion =_,= I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:24 pm

orionknight wrote:
That is a potential risk. Someone could easily sell you 'broken' card and not level it, only to find out it is not broken at all. So much buyer risk in this game.

When you click 'Details' for a card, you can see what its max level is:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Lornoth
☆☆☆☆
Lornoth

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia strategy discussion =_,=   Ambrosia strategy discussion =_,= I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:46 pm

Kadaan wrote:
orionknight wrote:

When you click 'Details' for a card, you can see what its max level is:
Spoiler:

Can you see that at the trade screen though? Or just once you already have the unit back. I can't seem to recall scratch
Back to top Go down
orionknight
☆☆
orionknight

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia strategy discussion =_,=   Ambrosia strategy discussion =_,= I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:12 am

You can't see that in trade. That page is your own personal detail screen that you can't share with others, unfortunatly.

I forgot, do we have that option when in trade as well?
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia strategy discussion =_,=   Ambrosia strategy discussion =_,= I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:46 pm

orionknight wrote:
You can't see that in trade. That page is your own personal detail screen that you can't share with others, unfortunatly.

I forgot, do we have that option when in trade as well?

Yes, which is why I posted it. You get the same "Details" button on the trade screen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia strategy discussion =_,=   Ambrosia strategy discussion =_,= I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:19 pm

You now have more reason to hit that 'Details' button in a trade to check their stats before confirming or sending your trade across.

I don't know if I can be bothered with it now. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia strategy discussion =_,=   Ambrosia strategy discussion =_,= I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ambrosia strategy discussion =_,=
Page 1 of 1