Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress

Go down 
+67
Jerky
Ryosuke
Bondurant
pizfirez
Hurleyvp
Lionpunisher
GoldoaWillNotMove
Tentacle Love
MythSearcher
ElysianField
schizzlemydiz
Stubub
bx65
Crimson09
supremeJD
sd240sx
Joradx
paveljevs
Amasuro
chaosbladeuk
Schdawn
jrdmaan
sGabe4
Sabin76
GnatB
greatsopp
Ariesthecat37
Piggers
Balth
BraveDemon
jackyang919
Ghost_Star
xl_astros_lx
Luzbel
nmtran777
Xedd
Rekanize
jant0y
aubade888
Thalasar
dopehk
Pandalicious
po1102
themadmanazn
kyaaya
larrydust
memphiskite
Despoted
Br4dford
King-Shawe
Whenesday
dnonamus
v4lkyr13
Shirinights
bigpig506
aszutai
nocturned
Wheatmidge
snappycow
aquCHAOS
Kyte
dakkon107
predator852
cmud2007
Varis
pnoytroi
BkWiz
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:42 pm

Will fix the mistakes later. That's what I get for doing a late night update while sick.
Back to top Go down
dopehk

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:05 pm

Pandalicious wrote:
i have to disagree with the fenrir speed assessment, she is no where near diana, is slower than marybell and is same as paris. It's very evident on 25-3 when the dogs come.

I'm going to have to agree to this statement.
Back to top Go down
Thalasar
☆☆☆
Thalasar

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:06 pm

BkWiz wrote:
themadmanazn wrote:
BkWiz wrote:
If someone could send me / show me were to get a video editing tool where I can slow/speed up animation times etc and view the times in miliseconds at the bottom, I could get extremely accurate results. Smile

I use Adobe premiere that that is rather expensive... trying to think of a cheaper alternative... iMovie any good these days?

Yeah...I'm not going to spend money 'just' to get better accuracy cheers!

...but do list the possible programs anyway...

Hi, firstly I must thank you for the great work that you do.

I try to measure actual speeds myself but use a very lengthy method. So I usually wait for you to update the thread. Smile

I capture the screen of my phone with my digital camera then load that video on my PC to a video editor (use Virtualdub which is free) and count the frames between attacks. (begun looking at the appearance of damage numbers on the screen after your thread)

The numbers are I must say mostly the same (or very close) with your numbers and I'm amazed how you can be so accurate with a stopwatch.

Even with frame counting the results are not always the same, I don't know which method you use, take the most common result, weighted avg. etc.

To give an example, when I looked at Fenrir, the most common (about 95%) results were 27-28 frames which is 27/25=1.08 or 28/25=1.12 sec. Saw 26 and 29 frames only once.

I can also give Lu Bu's info from my testing as I see you're also still testing him. He was always 36-37 frames which is 36/25=1.44 or 37/25=1.48

Keep up the good work and thx again.

Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:53 pm

Thanks for the info in Fenrir and Lu Bu! With Fenrir I found out this morning that headache + late night = bad for testing. My reaction time was off. Will fix that later. Lu Bu info is pretty close to mine so I'll check it vs another unit and change if necessary.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:56 pm

I've always had really good reaction times, so my margin of error tends to be .1-.2 consistently.

Since I'm not a machine however I discard the outliers and get and average of the most grouped split times in order to get the AS I have.
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:53 pm

Really impressive work! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
jant0y

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:22 pm

now i want fenrir and reamy.. lol *day dreaming* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:54 am

Updated for BkWiz's Goof Up

-Fenrir placed where she should be.
-Corrected a few other misc. errors
Back to top Go down
Rekanize

Rekanize

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:40 am

Ah, you listed Fenrir twice in the Total Stats section under 'Melee/Archers/Mages Combined'.

Other than that, thanks for updating this!
Back to top Go down
Xedd

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:05 pm

Censored by predator852
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:42 pm

Thought I deleted second one. Fixed.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:35 pm

Xedd wrote:
Censored by predator852

Sorry Xedd, but we don't talk about that on the forum!
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:47 pm

predator852 wrote:
Xedd wrote:
Censored by predator852

Sorry Xedd, but we don't talk about that on the forum!

I still saw it!

And no I don't. I'm glad I upgraded my phone last year, otherwise I wouldn't get as accurate results as I am now.
Back to top Go down
jant0y

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:23 pm

jant0y wrote:
now i want fenrir and reamy.. lol *day dreaming* Very Happy

scratch fenrir then.. hahaha.. i wonder what will happen to the list if skills are taken into consideration.. i bet poison and AOE units would really get a HUGE boost. [because of some people's amazing defs, i'm a poison and AOE fan now Very Happy ]
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:43 pm

Thanks for the update.

Though I'm still happy :-)
Back to top Go down
nmtran777
☆☆☆
nmtran777

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:27 am

tag

(why isn't this stickied!?)
Back to top Go down
nmtran777
☆☆☆
nmtran777

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:21 pm

^
Back to top Go down
Luzbel

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Hey there, i compared your speed numbers with the ones in this table:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Ah580hHTHdZadGN5QU9FRTE1TFNxM2FZMmVDaVV0VUE&type=view&gid=0&f=true&colid0=3&filterstr0=6&sortcolid=23&sortasc=false&rowsperpage=250
and half the values there are 0.6 lower than what you found(most meeles and faster magic/ranged), maybe that helps you a bit, but other values change quite a lot, so idk.
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:01 pm

Luzbel wrote:
Hey there, i compared your speed numbers with the ones in this table:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Ah580hHTHdZadGN5QU9FRTE1TFNxM2FZMmVDaVV0VUE&type=view&gid=0&f=true&colid0=3&filterstr0=6&sortcolid=23&sortasc=false&rowsperpage=250
and half the values there are 0.6 lower than what you found(most meeles and faster magic/ranged), maybe that helps you a bit, but other values change quite a lot, so idk.

Those are attack delays, and isn't very useful since they don't take into consideration time needed for unit attack animation Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:45 pm

To be updated later today with Chiara and Tina's DPS.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:37 am

Updated for School's Out of the Magic Academy! Event

-Tina and Chiara data added

-Aragon to be posted once I receive her.
Back to top Go down
xl_astros_lx

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:01 pm

Is it 100,000 shards for her?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:11 pm

very helpful data and well organized... if its not too much bother could you sort your attack speed data table from fastest to slowest for each category? And maybe your dps tables by total stats too?
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:55 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
very helpful data and well organized... if its not too much bother could you sort your attack speed data table from fastest to slowest for each category? And maybe your dps tables by total stats too?

No thanks. That's way too much work for information that isn't really necessary.

If you would like to do it however, please feel free to.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:58 pm

xl_astros_lx wrote:
Is it 100,000 shards for her?

I know for a fact it is not 100k shards. Beyond that I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next