Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress

Go down 
+67
Jerky
Ryosuke
Bondurant
pizfirez
Hurleyvp
Lionpunisher
GoldoaWillNotMove
Tentacle Love
MythSearcher
ElysianField
schizzlemydiz
Stubub
bx65
Crimson09
supremeJD
sd240sx
Joradx
paveljevs
Amasuro
chaosbladeuk
Schdawn
jrdmaan
sGabe4
Sabin76
GnatB
greatsopp
Ariesthecat37
Piggers
Balth
BraveDemon
jackyang919
Ghost_Star
xl_astros_lx
Luzbel
nmtran777
Xedd
Rekanize
jant0y
aubade888
Thalasar
dopehk
Pandalicious
po1102
themadmanazn
kyaaya
larrydust
memphiskite
Despoted
Br4dford
King-Shawe
Whenesday
dnonamus
v4lkyr13
Shirinights
bigpig506
aszutai
nocturned
Wheatmidge
snappycow
aquCHAOS
Kyte
dakkon107
predator852
cmud2007
Varis
pnoytroi
BkWiz
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
cmud2007
☆☆
cmud2007

DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:29 pm

bump and looking forward to the data of new 6*s
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:06 am

Updated with new units. Marybell, Paris, Dana, and Cornelia added.
Back to top Go down
v4lkyr13

v4lkyr13

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:19 pm

This always been in my mind but thought I might just ask.

Poison ability do not stack between units, do they?
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:12 am

v4lkyr13 wrote:
This always been in my mind but thought I might just ask.

Poison ability do not stack between units, do they?

No idea. I haven't done any testing on poison damage yet. But considering slow doesn't stack/refresh itself, I'll go ahead and say no it doesn't stack.
Back to top Go down
bigpig506
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:16 am

Props to the hard work here :3
Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:31 pm

Nice list bk, hope you'll continue to update this for us.
Back to top Go down
Br4dford
☆☆
Br4dford

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:27 pm

BkWiz wrote:

This is a really simplistic formula and doesn't incorporate the fact that Seth and Abel, and possibly Alex have a sliding scale on their missile speed depending how close or far the unit is from them unlike other archers or mages.

Does this mean when deploying one of these 6* in a boss battle that the ideal position is right in front? I ask because it seems to be, visualy, the shortest distance for the missle to travel.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:33 pm

Br4dford wrote:
BkWiz wrote:

This is a really simplistic formula and doesn't incorporate the fact that Seth and Abel, and possibly Alex have a sliding scale on their missile speed depending how close or far the unit is from them unlike other archers or mages.

Does this mean when deploying one of these 6* in a boss battle that the ideal position is right in front? I ask because it seems to be, visualy, the shortest distance for the missle to travel.

That's a good question. I don't know. If I get a Seth and Abel at the same time I'll test it though.

For any unit but spear tossers, it doesn't matter where you place them. The missile speeds up/slows down to compensate for distance. For some reason spear throwers do not have this little code.
Back to top Go down
Despoted
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:39 pm

I just tested this with Abel right in front and Seth at the bottom right corner. At no time during the fight did their attacks go out of sync so the time between attack at both locations seem to be the same.

A note, don't put your melee units in the corner during boss battles. Most are out of the range of the boss so they do nothing.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:56 pm

Despoted wrote:
I just tested this with Abel right in front and Seth at the bottom right corner. At no time during the fight did their attacks go out of sync so the time between attack at both locations seem to be the same.

A note, don't put your melee units in the corner during boss battles. Most are out of the range of the boss so they do nothing.

Good to know. I would have expected it to change slightly, but I guess not.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:13 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:57 am

Land | Air | Sea
Melee Vlad |Georgis | Agrippina

Missile Vampriss |Oktavia |Oktavia

Magic Monica |Vine |Monica

Behold the cheap table!!!!! Using your simple charts I just threw this together in 5 minutes for future Tarining/ Ticket/ Tower events.

As I mentioned in another thread, these seven units are your best-case-scenario units. Because in all the event where you're limited to one unit of your own, one of these seven will be the best for dealing with the boss. Of course you need to know what type of monster the boss is and what attack type their weakest to. I'll be quoting this in the current events from now on when explaining how to deal with bosses!
Back to top Go down
Despoted
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:21 pm

Unfortunately, only about 2 people have all the cards on the list. It'd be more realistic to stick to cards obtainable from the packs.

Melee: Vlad, Charles, Charles
Missile: Dana (2667 or 4% damage less than Anastasia, not big enough of a difference to justify an additional card), Dana (only 79 damage less than Nina), Dana
Magic: Monica, Monica, Monica

You basically need 3 units to handle most bosses. Against most bosses, Dana or Monica will hit harder than Charles so he isn't truly necessary.

Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:11 pm

Updated for post-Soul Hunting Event.

I am not 100% confident of the figures for Ethelred, and I doubt I will ever be 100% confident for Hippolyte (See note on Hippo attack speed). Those figures may change as I get better comparisons.
Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:41 pm

Thanks for the update Bk
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:54 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:35 pm

Bump it to the max~!
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:21 am

Updated the tables with Ethelred's new attack speed, added her into all the tables.

Question for those who read this thread, would you like a table listing by skill type?

Most likely what I will do is color in names and attach a legend to the colors, so red = KB for example.

Or would that clutter up the tables unecessarily and I should make a separate table instead of skill listings v. speed or something?
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:49 pm

BkWiz wrote:
Updated the tables with Ethelred's new attack speed, added her into all the tables.

Question for those who read this thread, would you like a table listing by skill type?

Most likely what I will do is color in names and attach a legend to the colors, so red = KB for example.

Or would that clutter up the tables unecessarily and I should make a separate table instead of skill listings v. speed or something?

I've been thinking about this all day, and for me, the abilities have never really been a concern...I think that it's just because I alreay know most of their abilities...but for a newer player it might be nice. Either way I don't think it would make the table too cluttered...
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:48 pm

Color coding it would be better instead of creating another table.
Back to top Go down
larrydust
☆☆
larrydust

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:25 pm

BkWiz wrote:

I, personally, would not care for a table by skill type or even color-coding the chart. If most of the people looking at this thread are like me, then we already know which units have which skill. The way I like to use these charts is from a pure damage standpoint, where if I am trying to compare two units with the same skill, I can simply look it up. I believe that it would look cluttered and too busy.

However, while I believe that your proposed changes are not necessary, I will go out on a limb and say that I would most likely still use the new tables alongside the old. If you are set on separating out by skill type, I request that you do so in a seperate set of tables.

I would also like to that you for all your work on these tables. It's well thought out and it answers questions that I never thought would be answered!

Lastly, good luck in moving forward with your efforts. I read that you had difficulties with Hippolyte's 3-shot animation. Keeping that in mind, I wish you the best of luck in figuring out Christmas Debbie's (what appears to be) 10-shot animation!! scratch
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:04 pm

larrydust wrote:
BkWiz wrote:

I, personally, would not care for a table by skill type or even color-coding the chart. If most of the people looking at this thread are like me, then we already know which units have which skill. The way I like to use these charts is from a pure damage standpoint, where if I am trying to compare two units with the same skill, I can simply look it up. I believe that it would look cluttered and too busy.

However, while I believe that your proposed changes are not necessary, I will go out on a limb and say that I would most likely still use the new tables alongside the old. If you are set on separating out by skill type, I request that you do so in a seperate set of tables.

I would also like to that you for all your work on these tables. It's well thought out and it answers questions that I never thought would be answered!

Lastly, good luck in moving forward with your efforts. I read that you had difficulties with Hippolyte's 3-shot animation. Keeping that in mind, I wish you the best of luck in figuring out Christmas Debbie's (what appears to be) 10-shot animation!! scratch

Joy, my head already hurts thinking about how much fun that will be to figure out.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:06 pm

bump bump bump!
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:12 pm

Hey, I think I may have a piece of info that may be of use, but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't Smile

I placed a monica cand a 9T on 25-3 toward the middle, directly across from eachother, and watched them have at it four or 5 times now...and I think 9T is just a smidge faster than what you have her down as or Monica is just a smidge slower.

Either way, I figured if you attempted Duy's defense and only placed them you could get a steady stream of info, because when the monsters start flowing they would attack nonstop for a while...

I would do it, but my hand isn't steady. Okay I would do it, but my hand isn't steady, and I'm lazy!

Just something to think about!
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:07 am

predator852 wrote:
Hey, I think I may have a piece of info that may be of use, but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't Smile

I placed a monica cand a 9T on 25-3 toward the middle, directly across from eachother, and watched them have at it four or 5 times now...and I think 9T is just a smidge faster than what you have her down as or Monica is just a smidge slower.

Either way, I figured if you attempted Duy's defense and only placed them you could get a steady stream of info, because when the monsters start flowing they would attack nonstop for a while...

I would do it, but my hand isn't steady. Okay I would do it, but my hand isn't steady, and I'm lazy!

Just something to think about!

I would have to find a Monica and 9 Tails to test once more to compare. Atm none of my allies have them and neither do I.

On a side note, will be updating this thread shortly with Rouge and Francois' attack speeds. No Reamy or Debbie so I can't post their speeds atm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next