Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress

Go down 
+67
Jerky
Ryosuke
Bondurant
pizfirez
Hurleyvp
Lionpunisher
GoldoaWillNotMove
Tentacle Love
MythSearcher
ElysianField
schizzlemydiz
Stubub
bx65
Crimson09
supremeJD
sd240sx
Joradx
paveljevs
Amasuro
chaosbladeuk
Schdawn
jrdmaan
sGabe4
Sabin76
GnatB
greatsopp
Ariesthecat37
Piggers
Balth
BraveDemon
jackyang919
Ghost_Star
xl_astros_lx
Luzbel
nmtran777
Xedd
Rekanize
jant0y
aubade888
Thalasar
dopehk
Pandalicious
po1102
themadmanazn
kyaaya
larrydust
memphiskite
Despoted
Br4dford
King-Shawe
Whenesday
dnonamus
v4lkyr13
Shirinights
bigpig506
aszutai
nocturned
Wheatmidge
snappycow
aquCHAOS
Kyte
dakkon107
predator852
cmud2007
Varis
pnoytroi
BkWiz
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:51 pm

Magnus>Claudette
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:54 pm

BkWiz wrote:
If anyone wishes to help me with the speed data, please use the following format :
Spoiler:

....... or I could just let you borrow any of my units you might require and let you do all the testing yourself.

Cause I'm much more of a bum than you are. Very Happy

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:00 pm

Magnus = .9
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:03 pm

Chiara = 1.05 = Freyja = Monica
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:06 pm

Pregare = Harithi = Alsiel = Nanaca = 1.1
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:46 am

Just missing Epicharis, Eluit, Patear, Myordia, Everleaf, Lilith, Solar, Morticia, Nunnally, Medicis.

Halfway there!
Back to top Go down
Lionpunisher
☆☆
Lionpunisher

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:26 am

BkWiz wrote:
Just missing Epicharis, Eluit, Patear, Myordia, Everleaf, Lilith, Solar, Morticia, Nunnally, Medicis.

Halfway there!

YAY updates!!! Support you!!! ^_^
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:39 am

And to answer a longstanding question :

Pregare > Chiara for mage air DPS.  The difference is so minimal as to be negligible though.

However, I might be updating Chiara and a couple other units to 1.05 speed from 1.08 speed.  If that comes true, Chiara > Pregare by 200 DPS.

Due to the margin of error involved, for all intents and purposes Chiara = Pregare for magic air DPS.
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:43 am

BkWiz wrote:

Halfway there!

So its no longer a 6* dps and now DPS for 6* and 7*?
Back to top Go down
paveljevs
☆☆☆☆☆☆
paveljevs

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:45 am

Finally Pregare's case is resolved Smile Now it's left to confirm whether Lilith will be best magic DPS in all areas or Freyja beats her in Air.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:11 am

so Pregare=Chiara at the end of the day
that won't do anything to either's prices Very Happy
I was looking to get a Pregare now that it's cheaper than Chiara and then keep her, but I guess Chiara will do as well
I still don't get why Chiara is so damn cheap
a top ranker told me Chiara is trash, I don't get it
she should be up there with Monica (little less)
Back to top Go down
paveljevs
☆☆☆☆☆☆
paveljevs

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:17 am

sGabe4 wrote:
I was looking to get a Pregare now that it's cheaper than Chiara and then keep her, but I guess Chiara will do as well

It's not like Monica costs that much now either, as well as Magnus. Our supply of magic units seem to exceed current demands.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:19 am

Monica is still above 100
Magnus is around 90-100
and Chiara is as low as 50-60
and we don't have a lot of magic KB pullable units
sorry for kinda being off topic Sad
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:03 am

sGabe4 wrote:

Top rankers = don't always make sense.

The only reason Chiara is so low is the market doesn't like her. IMO I think a lot of it has to do with bad memories from Soul Hunter II event.

They really boned both the top rankers AND the lower ranks during that event...
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:04 am

To answer another another question that has come up, Magnus = second best mage for 6* in the stats department.  As usual Monica > everyone because Mobage doesn't know how to balance their game...
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:08 am

Final question answered regarding DPS for now.

The DPS increase going from a 6* to 7* is approximately 10% more. (Monica to Freyja)

However, considering there isn't much data on 7s yet and Monica is the 'top end' for 6*s, the % increase going from a 6 to a 7 is probably more in the 20% increased DPS range.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:32 am

that (10%)20% increase is less than the difference between 4* to 5* and 5* to 6*, right?
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:15 pm

Another update to a question that has been asked :

Eluit is NOT the top melee DPS. (Yes, that claim she was the top bugged the hell out of me, you know who you are...)

However, she IS the top LAND melee unit.

Vlad has been displaced as the top land melee attacker.  All hail the new King (Queen) Eluit!

(Thanks NecroInFlame and AlmondMech for supplying an Eluit unit, I didn't have an Eluit unit here just the monster)

Last edited by BkWiz on Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:38 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hurleyvp

Hurleyvp

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:18 pm

BK using you're own formula

Magnus = .9 with 76290 // 63150 // 72970

She has 1424 more ground damage than Monica - I realize her sea is still off...but that still puts Magnus on top for ground ya?
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:21 pm

Hurleyvp wrote:
BK using you're own formula

Magnus = .9 with 76290 // 63150 // 72970

She has 1424 more ground damage than Monica - I realize her sea is still off...but that still puts Magnus on top for ground ya?

For Ground specifically yes she does out damage Monica by a comfortable margin (1k+).  For overall stats, Monica still reigns supreme.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:37 pm

1.15 H.Dana
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:49 pm

I would be much more interested in new Aragon
her stats are impressive, I hope she's not like 1.2 or something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:50 pm

sGabe4 wrote:

Ditto, strangely, I hadn't actually looked at her stats, I was wanting her mainly for her appearance.  Then I looked at the stats and realized they seem pretty darn good for a C speed ranged unit.  If her speed is on par with other C speed units she'd be replacing/tieing Octavia.  (and almost certainly looking FAR better)
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:26 pm

GnatB wrote:
sGabe4 wrote:

Ditto, strangely, I hadn't actually looked at her stats, I was wanting her mainly for her appearance.  Then I looked at the stats and realized they seem pretty darn good for a C speed ranged unit.  If her speed is on par with other C speed units she'd be replacing/tieing Octavia.  (and almost certainly looking FAR better)

my thoughts exactly
but I don't wanna actually trade my Okta for Ara until making sure Ara is a better unit ( that and also right now I would have to give 2 Oktas for 1 Ara because of her ridiculous price)
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 5:37 pm

sGabe4 wrote:
GnatB wrote:
sGabe4 wrote:

my thoughts exactly
but I don't wanna actually trade my Okta for Ara until making sure Ara is a better unit ( that and also right now I would have to give 2 Oktas for 1 Ara because of her ridiculous  price)

1.05 > H.Aragon

You're welcome. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next