Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]

Go down 
+133
pimpayon
gremory lover
Dmhlucky
niceguyingold
ModdingAllDay
Popabear79554
Butterflylovin
ShiKabuki
Argreon
Abyssight
snipercat12
erikwinslow
Calyptra9
blackwing
Belhyde
MasterNoob
Iburnq8
nohara
HoundR
Musashiiden
Rain4est1337
Cospinay
jennytan18
Keleos89
LoraFrosty
AshleighBSexy
Lawliet
afternoonteatime
SamuraixAmateur
SimsFamily
Tattycoram
sinne0_5
AhHe1984
CP_Cranfill
LuziMiazawa
TruthMaker
Eklipzs
koreandude711
Senvious
AzuGazer
walker8030
Mistrevia
xyzon
greatsopp
mistive
Happiemealz
stevkim
Serinalus
Rukei
Tashego
Yuan
MythSearcher
Ilyere
sGabe4
nathantmorin
JuliettaVoid
larcangel
zoodedout24
pikarawr09
Rasta
deformedmagic
ahmad4zan
Lusha Rarevock
myad
Onisunit
Yukine2911
skrfirefly
ATB
phamsean
sengakae
Bigbaby03
ashablue
thebluebox0
hereticloki
BaDxHoMeR11
alley1221
Fanta_Lover
GodHatesUssAll
tinker1679
themadmanazn
aniken671
Subwerd
Piggers
deedlit228
larrydust
the3ptsling
lordstrell
Laanta
Brokenluckx3
lmnseason
theonlyenzan
Danaerys83
Reesiz
EvolutionIsReal
cloudsoratidus
TOPdevx
KuroStar
Whenesday
Xedd
Gen137
Zaelar
Lionpunisher
aquCHAOS
MiyamaMizuki
Xzaral
neary1
BigMastaB97
Requium13
SeraphShaun
RoyalGargoyle
victorfay69
Gornix
Darkulax
SnozzBerry
predator852
dnonamus
ATROPEX
Kanoodle
MrUbiquity
Admin
sagemacleod
ragnarok
memphiskite
Ruego
snofuzz
BkWiz
ALostGod
Vertacus
timlai1209
ElysianField
Dark Knlght
Katybug99
clocksprocket
137 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Calyptra9

Calyptra9

Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 5:07 pm

I couldn't even read beyond page 6. This is horrible. My hair is standing on end. I came by because today a lot of messages on "scammers" seemed to be flying about, and one person mentioned this thread so I thought I'd see what the fuss was about. Now I don't think I'm EVER going to let ANYONE trade with me D:
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 6:31 pm

blackwing wrote:
This sounds more like Dom and quinn got screwed over by quinns ally.
If that was such a great ally that quinn was willing to add to make the deal then his ally should just trade back and end the whole situation.

As it stands Dom got screwed over and is out const (original or hero) still down the const. Quinn isnt out anything but thier reputation and quinn's ally got a cheap?? deal on melone who by the way is still unnamed. If anything you should tell quinns ally to trade back as that would solve the problem.

Yo, doesn't matter anymore. Dom accepted the Constance Hero after all and everything is alright. owo
Back to top Go down
thebluebox0

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:54 pm

Well, all I can add is that this isn't the first time Cdvquinn had been accused of scamming.   I was his ally for about a month.   He offlined for over a week with no notice, so I replaced him with someone who had been waiting to ally me.

While he was my ally, one of my clan mates told me that he was a scammer.   When questioned, that ally could show me no proof.   I also question quinn.  He said he had "borrowed a random person's Marj U for a month" when he was new and returned it. Seriously? Who borrows a unit from a stranger for a month? Better question is who would loan a newbie stranger a Marj U for a month? His explaination seemed very convoluted, a bit like this recent  accusation.  

A little while later during the same conversation, he tells me to watch out for a hacker.   Said someone had hacked his old account and and was using it to data mine banking information.   Well, when I go back in game, that hacker was on my wall.   I looked at the profile, and the account had only been created that same day.   Also, the only walls it had posted to were mine and quinn's.   When I confronted him about the age of the account, he says his old account had a similar name, it must have been banned, and this new account was the hacker trying to get back at him. That is the point where I stopped trusting quinn and would not let him album anymore.   On another occasion, he told me that cdvquinn is his 3rd account, that he scammed with the first 2, and they were banned for bad behavior and fould language. Then, of course he said he hasn't and won't do any of that sort of thing with this account. A few days later, he offlined for over a week. I unallied him and was glad to be rid of him.

So, I take all of this with a grain of salt.   It all seems a bit suspicious to me

Edited for clarity and grammatical errors

Last edited by thebluebox0 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blackwing
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:36 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
blackwing wrote:
If that was such a great ally that quinn was willing to add to make the deal then his ally should just trade back and end the whole situation.

As it stands Dom got screwed over and is out const (original or hero) still down the const. Quinn isnt out anything but thier reputation and quinn's ally got a cheap?? deal on melone who by the way is still unnamed. If anything you should tell quinns ally to trade back as that would solve the problem.

Yo, doesn't matter anymore. Dom accepted the Constance Hero after all and everything is alright. owo

Actually everything isn't alright. Dom still got screwed.

Its like this i say to you hey ill give you $110 for your card, but i only have $10 on me now. So give me the card and ill go get the rest and give it to you. Then later only offer $10 and say you misunderstood i said 10 not more not 100.

Now your out $100 but are offered $10 and you take it because its better than nothing. It still doesn't mean its alright just that it was the best option in that case to recoup some value after getting cheated out of a larger value, this is a common scam technique.

I am going to assume that quinns "friend" and "ally" didnt return the melone and undo the trade which would have made everything alright so under these conditions Dom is the victim and quinn + mysterious ally are the scammers according to the scenario you presented.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:11 am

blackwing wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
blackwing wrote:

Its like this i say to you hey ill give you $110 for your card, but i only have $10 on me now. So give me the card and ill go get the rest and give it to you. Then later only offer $10 and say you misunderstood i said 10 not more not 100.

Now your out $100 but are offered $10 and you take it because its better than nothing. It still doesn't mean its alright just that it was the best option in that case to recoup some value after getting cheated out of a larger value, this is a common scam technique.

I am going to assume that quinns "friend" and "ally" didnt return the melone and undo the trade which would have made everything alright so under these conditions Dom is the victim and quinn + mysterious ally are the scammers according to the scenario you presented.

All I'm going to say now: Neither you nor me can provide it is for 100% that Quinn offered the HERO or OLD Constance. Also, I can't talk to Domshrek, because I don't know his ID anymore or if he has Kik, otherwise I'd do it.

In my opinion, both were screwed by the ally who doesn't give back Melone. I even saw, when I first saw it, that Domshrek said: "Either your ally gives me back Melone or you pay what you said."
Back to top Go down
blackwing
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:38 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
blackwing wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
blackwing wrote:

All I'm going to say now: Neither you nor me can provide it is for 100% that Quinn offered the HERO or OLD Constance. Also, I can't talk to Domshrek, because I don't know his ID anymore or if he has Kik, otherwise I'd do it.

In my opinion, both were screwed by the ally who doesn't give back Melone. I even saw, when I first saw it, that Domshrek said: "Either your ally gives me back Melone or you pay what you said."

The fact that the "ally" quinn speaks of is never mentioned would make me believe that the "ally" is actually just quinn playing 2 accs and using them to orchestrate a scam. If I had a ally i would stick up for and offer to add a card or te to close a deal and it fell apart i know that if something went wrong we could undo the trade and fix it. And not start the whole scammer crap and in the end never give back the card that was traded.

In fact in the KIK msg you posted he never once mentioned the name or id of the ally just "ally". You are sticking up for quinn so it would fall on you if quinn was a actual scammer since you vouched for him. I would have at-least asked for the ally's ID, KIK or name and confirmed the trade that was being done. All we have is what quinn told you not dom or the mysterious "ally" which i haven't been convinced even exists.
Back to top Go down
erikwinslow

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:04 pm

Just wanted to put out that user #86763647 "sarahburrows" is a scammer. Tried to steal off of me unsuccessfully, and got several other players in the last week. I've been spending time trying to warn everyone they have fished and finally today maybe got them to shut down this account, but they said they have others. Keep an eye out there people.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:17 am

aaww how cute
on my daily Angelsdeath0 routine (posting warnings on his wall) he accused me of being a scammer because I have pullable cards and according to my profile I never pulled a 5*/6* xD

he needs to remember that we never forget
mass attack him as often as you want, he has literally no defense Wink

oh and once again he admitted to being a scammer I took some screenshots, if there's need I can post them Smile
also he has hinted on having multiple accounts
try and be careful
he WILL scam again
I mean he has done it 4 times before, he won't stop
Back to top Go down
LoraFrosty

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:52 pm

FantaFun80 62670696 just stole eury nunnaly aksa and marjU from snipercat12(58458792) by using fake vouching from someone according to snipercat12. im not sure of the details, but snipercat said he gave him a link to some forum topic that said from multiple people that they traded items first and it was fine. It seems to me like an elaborate scheme because he scammed before. He is on page 27 of this topic (stole eury epi and aksa from someone else), he should be posted on page 1 for multiple scams.
Back to top Go down
snipercat12
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:07 pm

LoraFrosty wrote:
FantaFun80 62670696 just stole eury nunnaly aksa and marjU from snipercat12(58458792) by using fake vouching from someone according to snipercat12. im not sure of the details, but snipercat said he gave him a link to some forum topic that said from multiple people that they traded items first and it was fine. It seems to me like an elaborate scheme because he scammed before. He is on page 27 of this topic (stole eury epi and aksa from someone else), he should be posted on page 1 for multiple scams.

Hello, sniper here,

scammer is using this vouch page for his scams (contacted the moderator there and it seems like the real owner of the account would never scam people, so it's not him, but beware of anyone using this ref make sure to PM the user first) :

http://sythe.org/vouches-forum/1106612-jack-goffs-vouches.html

apparently this person doesn't use kik and I was scammed by way of kik

On Neoseeker you can also see how many times he's scammed (made the mistake of not checking the list before trading) :

link:

Sorry, can't seem to post the pictures properly. However, I'm not the first to be scammed so I hope that the link above and the other scammed person here are enough to prove that this person is a scammer.

Last edited by snipercat12 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
LoraFrosty

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:14 pm

Found his main acc, he put everything on fantasitrade! i looked for the most recent nunaly and found someone who posted nuna, aksa, eury and narjU in the last 2 hours on fantasitrade. Got you scammer!

89559491 is main acc most likely another throwaway account.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8w9scyge8hf1lxr/Photo%20Jul%2030%2C%2019%2016%2059.png

Last edited by LoraFrosty on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:32 pm

LoraFrosty wrote:
Found his main acc, he put everything on fantasitrade! i looked for the most recent nunaly and found someone who posted nuna, aksa, eury and narjU in the last 2 hours on fantasitrade. Got you scammer!

89559491 is main acc most likely.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8w9scyge8hf1lxr/Photo%20Jul%2030%2C%2019%2016%2059.png
Looks like another throwaway account to me.

Can someone explain what is this "vouching" thing about?
Back to top Go down
LoraFrosty

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:36 pm

Yeah, only lv33.... ;( Probably has a tonn of throwaways

Just blocked like 10 variations of fantafun and 10 variations of miabear on mobage lol!
Back to top Go down
snipercat12
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:45 pm

Abyssight wrote:
LoraFrosty wrote:

89559491 is main acc most likely.

Looks like another throwaway account to me.

Can someone explain what is this "vouching" thing about?

People doing trades with the person can vouch to say that you can trust this person and that trades went well, like feedback really Smile
Back to top Go down
LoraFrosty

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:02 pm

Oh, didnt realize this was a deal for RL money. LoL

My advice, use TE, don't try using RL money for trades in fanta, its so darn easy to get scammed and I'm sure more people are getting scammed than are getting money.
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:05 pm

Quite sure trading with RL money is explicitly forbidden. Not that Mobage will actively check for it, but I wouldn't talk about it if I were you.

I am sorry for your loss, but you put yourself in a very risky position in the first place.
Back to top Go down
snipercat12
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:17 pm

Abyssight wrote:
Quite sure trading with RL money is explicitly forbidden. Not that Mobage will actively check for it, but I wouldn't talk about it if I were you.

I am sorry for your loss, but you put yourself in a very risky position in the first place.

I know this and I'm not going to go around crying and begging for my units back Razz, it was my mistake and I can admit that.

However, scamming no matter the circumstance, is a horrible thing to do. I just want this person to get his just desserts Smile. And if I get banned for this, well I'm quitting anyway, aren't I? XD At least this person will hopefully give up (not likely, but one can hope).
Back to top Go down
snipercat12
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:49 am

LoraFrosty wrote:

89559491 is main acc most likely another throwaway account.

For now, it seems like 89559491 isn't a throwaway account, but someone who bought from the scammer. As such, I am currently contacting this person and trying to solve the issue. I would like to put any accusations against this player on hold for now as he may not be involved.
Back to top Go down
LoraFrosty

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:26 pm

Pretty sure its bunch of excuses. I'm sorry, someone who puts ur units on fantasitrade 1 hr after stealing is definitely not innocent
Back to top Go down
snipercat12
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:42 pm

LoraFrosty wrote:
Pretty sure its bunch of excuses. I'm sorry, someone who puts ur units on fantasitrade 1 hr after stealing is definitely not innocent

Yeah, but can't help that I feel slightly guilty accusing someone who insists on saying that he is innocent... :/ I think I'm being too nice about this... To be honest, the kik I'm talking to him on is the same as one of the scammer's aliases, but seeing as he has blamed someone else for the scam, I could, if push comes to shove, believe that he is blaming someone again. In any case, I've got pictures now, I understand how to post them and if the issue isn't resolved, I'll post them.

For the moment, he says that he will give Nunnally back when he receives his payment from the scammer and I've proposed that he send back Nunnally or at least open a trade with her so that I know he isn't selling her (since he says he's sold the other ones which surprises me because people were still offering when I visited his profile earlier today while it said that he hadn't signed in since 4 in the morning). Probably gonna be posting scammer alert soon though, seeing how the negotiations are going and where the evidence I have is currently pointing... Still gonna wait just to be sure though.

Very suspicious, but innocent until proven otherwise, right? :/
Back to top Go down
LoraFrosty

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:24 pm

Well, to me, it seems like an excuse to not get accused. Look, Why would someone lvl 33 who never bought a pack have adamas and other LE selling on his page?
http://fantasitrade.com/ActiveTrades/profile?user=miabear40

It does not add up.

Look he just posted Isabelle. i wonder who he scammed isabelle from...
Back to top Go down
snipercat12
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:07 pm

For now, it seems like 89559491 isn't a throwaway account, but someone who bought from the scammer. As such, I am currently contacting this person and trying to solve the issue. I would like to put any accusations against this player on hold for now as he may not be involved.

Most likely the scammer.

I proposed that he put my nunnally in an incomplete trade so I would know it's still there and he hasn't sold it until he could resolve the issue with the scammer, but refused to comply giving weak excuses and even stating that he wanted to take a good offer should it come his way (and that he would give me the TE after). He also stated that he has sold my other units whereas they are still on his fantasitrade and I could still see offers for them when I confronted him this morning.

Now, I know kik isn't the most reliable proof, but I've taken a picture of his fantasitrade page (in case he modifies it) where the username (which can't be changed) is clearly stated :

https://servimg.com/view/18448525/14

And here are my units on this Fantasitrade, the 4 under Isabelle :

https://servimg.com/view/18448525/15

Here is an image of his kik profile where the username is written (same as the fantasitrade username above) :

https://servimg.com/view/18448525/13

And here is an excerpt from my kik convo with him (notice the identical image and name, also all pictures here were taken at around the same time, although date is impossible to tell on kik) :

https://servimg.com/view/18448525/12

Finally, here are pictures of his fanta wall where my Nunnally is proudly displayed and you can see the low level, low album count, and recent creation :

https://servimg.com/view/18448525/10
https://servimg.com/view/18448525/11

If this isn't enough proof I don't know what is Razz(if the pictures actually work this time, of course XD)

As a precision, I was scammed from fantafun80 and my cards are being sold from miabeaer40. As such, they are either accomplices or the same person.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:09 pm

Warning!
Angelsdeath0 will start posting that YOU are a scammer to your allies if you post on his wall that he's a 4 time proud scammer...
He's also still asking a bunch of random ppl to album with him. Never trust someone who has scammed 4 times before. He is going to do it again!

ID: 29138313
put him on blacklist before you do anything with him
Back to top Go down
TruthMaker
☆☆
TruthMaker

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:22 pm

May I say something?

I know the ally who has  Melone but the reason why the ally didn't gave it back was because Quinn said not to and because Quinn said that he lost too much.

He was my former ally and former clan member but he is still in  clan chat on kik.

So far he hasn't scam anyone as far as I know. He had and have his struggles and I hope everyone can put this to rest:/

I have ablumed his cards before with absolutely no problem so yea:bounce: 
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

I'm HAPPY!YAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Argreon
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:51 pm

Hi,

I've been scammed TWICE by samanthacorpu
He/she messagged me ingame about buying an ambrosia.
Was afraid that I might steal their card, so I offered a collateral.
I sent over my max Norma as the collateral, and they sent over their lvl79 Fiona.
So I feed Fiona one ambro, and OT to get back my Norma.
No response, and my Norma's been taken.

The second time was a few hours ago, when he/she said I'll get back my Norma if I send back Fiona first.
So I do that, because they said that they have been warned, and will be banned for scamming.
But there is no response.

I have pics to back up my story.
Please spread word about this scammer, and help me get my Norma back D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next