HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share
 

 Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-20
Posts : 638

Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:56 pm

ShiKabuki wrote:
Yes. It's 1 of Fantafun80 many accounts.

It would be nice if more ppl would read the whole thread and not only the first or the last page :/

Yeah. Fanta is a heaven for scammers. Disgusting.
Well, to be fair to those of us who do not read an entire 32 page thread Razz the original idea of this thread was, I think, a place to post new info and evidence and if the evidence was compelling enough the first page would be updated.

You are right that this game is very rampant with scamming. It's so sad. I'm a little baffled why the forum mods decided to stop updating the first page with a reliable list of accounts for new players to block.
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

Join date : 2012-11-24
Posts : 460

Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:31 pm

Tattycoram wrote:
ShiKabuki wrote:
Yes. It's 1 of Fantafun80 many accounts.

It would be nice if more ppl would read the whole thread and not only the first or the last page :/

Yeah. Fanta is a heaven for scammers. Disgusting.
Well, to be fair to those of us who do not read an entire 32 page thread Razz the original idea of this thread was, I think, a place to post new info and evidence and if the evidence was compelling enough the first page would be updated.  

You are right that this game is very rampant with scamming. It's so sad. I'm a little baffled why the forum mods decided to stop updating the first page with a reliable list of accounts for new players to block.
The rest of the forum seems to be lacking moderation. They are probably just lacking the time to do it.
Back to top Go down
abearcantplay



Join date : 2013-09-04
Posts : 1

Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Angelic-Rose 86939799 Scam   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:34 pm

Hi all, sadly it took a scammer to finally push me to make an account here. I was a member of "sacred rose" a guild I joined several weeks before the guild battle event took place. after the event the leader "angelic-rose" 86939799 started heavily albuming cards and then blocked or otherwise ignored people and traded the cards off to a different account. All the evidence has been collected and compiled to: scumrose.tumblr.com please help us fight this scammer. The account she transferred the cards to is 68562303 jaymareo. It is actively trying to sell or trade the scammed cards. One of my guildies, remenyvarga 54774516 had her 7* ethelred scammed by the guild leader. We all trusted rose and she abused this trust to take peoples cards. Please read scumrose.tumblr.com and help us fight this scammer by battling her daily as well as posting to her wall to alert others. Thank you.

Abearcantplay scumrose.tumblr.com
Back to top Go down
Ilyere
☆☆☆
Ilyere

Join date : 2013-03-25
Posts : 319

Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 3:25 pm

Popabear79554 wrote:
Recent scam today at about an hour ago. 62090007 rjcabral96 album stole lusoria from pawsp7
Be wary of this guy and other variations of that name, I heard he's part of a scammers' ring with Angelsdeath0 29138313. I spotted another account of his, rjcabral69 67629577 who supposedly scammed recently according to in-game chat.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

Join date : 2013-04-10
Posts : 1152

Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:43 pm

Scam of a disabled Fanta user by the Sacred Rose leader.

Just check that out, also I'm very sorry, but even if I'm a mod, I won't upload it, I'd have need to talk to the other mods first...

_________________
Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 20 DeZCeMZ

Call me a whimp or whiner, but I miss the old days in Fantasica...

Avatar by TheRain07!


Kik/Line: LuziMiazawa
Fantasica: LuziMiazawa - 69969112

xxx
Any scammer IDs for me? Pass them over to me.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

Join date : 2012-10-04
Posts : 1326

Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:56 pm

aubade888 wrote:
Tattycoram wrote:
ShiKabuki wrote:
Yes. It's 1 of Fantafun80 many accounts.

It would be nice if more ppl would read the whole thread and not only the first or the last page :/

Yeah. Fanta is a heaven for scammers. Disgusting.
Well, to be fair to those of us who do not read an entire 32 page thread Razz the original idea of this thread was, I think, a place to post new info and evidence and if the evidence was compelling enough the first page would be updated.  

You are right that this game is very rampant with scamming. It's so sad. I'm a little baffled why the forum mods decided to stop updating the first page with a reliable list of accounts for new players to block.
The rest of the forum seems to be lacking moderation. They are probably just lacking the time to do it.
I would moderate this but I do not believe that the "victims" of scamming are indeed "victims" so I choose to ignore anything that may bring them "Justice".

Not that I have anything against any of you guys. It's just that the only way to be scammed is by handing over your possessions without a reasonable degree of assurance that it will come back to you. The Fantasica trading model is not set up for borrowing or albuming. So if someone is "scammed" on a different principal, I would be happy to update the first page. But for the above reasons, as the saying goes: You made your bed, and now you must sleep in it.

I actually applaud Tatty for making the "scammers" job harder and decreasing their profit, but a simpler solution would be to not get scammed in the first place. A notion that is easier than many of us may think.

As for the rest of the forum, I don't have time to actively scan every thread anymore, but as I've said before, I will get to any PM regarding moderation in less than 24 hours.

_________________
Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 20 Undhhd11

Wanna Know What I Do In My Free Time? Click here

Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-20
Posts : 638

Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:52 am

predator852 wrote:
aubade888 wrote:
Tattycoram wrote:
ShiKabuki wrote:
Yes. It's 1 of Fantafun80 many accounts.

It would be nice if more ppl would read the whole thread and not only the first or the last page :/

Yeah. Fanta is a heaven for scammers. Disgusting.
Well, to be fair to those of us who do not read an entire 32 page thread Razz the original idea of this thread was, I think, a place to post new info and evidence and if the evidence was compelling enough the first page would be updated.  

You are right that this game is very rampant with scamming. It's so sad. I'm a little baffled why the forum mods decided to stop updating the first page with a reliable list of accounts for new players to block.
The rest of the forum seems to be lacking moderation. They are probably just lacking the time to do it.
I would moderate this but I do not believe that the "victims" of scamming are indeed "victims" so I choose to ignore anything that may bring them "Justice".

Not that I have anything against any of you guys. It's just that the only way to be scammed is by handing over your possessions without a reasonable degree of assurance that it will come back to you. The Fantasica trading model is not set up for borrowing or albuming. So if someone is "scammed" on a different principal, I would be happy to update the first page. But for the above reasons, as the saying goes: You made your bed, and now you must sleep in it.

I actually applaud Tatty for making the "scammers" job harder and decreasing their profit, but a simpler solution would be to not get scammed in the first place. A notion that is easier than many of us may think.

As for the rest of the forum, I don't have time to actively scan every thread anymore, but as I've said before, I will get to any PM regarding moderation in less than 24 hours.
.

You may be right that either stupidity or ignorance (such as being a fairly new player and not yet understanding exactly how things work) may be the reason for people getting scammed. (Though to be fair to some of those who are scammed, some of the scammers have worked literally MONTHS to get someone to trust them and then scam a really high value card.)  But I would still support a list of known/proven scammers for these reasons:

   1) Just because someone is stupid or ignorant it doesn't mean they aren't still a valuable part of our community. (By the way, I hope you don't work in the education or health or social service or emergency response field given how quick you are to judge people who have been targeted for a crime, or how little regard you feel for people who may be less smart or perhaps even just less streetwise than you are.)

   2) When a new player, or a veteran player for that matter, gets scammed they are more likely to leave the game. A decreasing player base hurts us all (less people to buy/sell/trade cards etc)

   3) I have never been a victim of a scam in the game and never will be, but I still prefer to block known/proven scammers so that I don't trade or support/help them in any way. And I prefer not to deal with mean people so I like to block them from my experience with the game.
Back to top Go down
alley1221

alley1221

Join date : 2012-09-26
Posts : 87

Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 7:21 pm

128586859 / Thedevilskid1 accessed my ally's acct, traded off all her 7*s and then pretended to be her and stole her allies cards by "albuming" but stole them instead. He even tried to steal ownership of her account too! DON'T TRADE WITH THIS GUY! HE blocked my ally and me so we are unable to warn others of his theft!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]
Back to top 
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
 Similar topics
-
» Embedded twitch chat freezing later pages of longer threads
» Finally figured out why SCM player no longer works on my site
» Forumotion updated the post character limit
» JavaScirpt Operator No Longer Working?
» Mouse over code in widget no longer working

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Trading Center-
Jump to: