Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Looking to give away 6* to new players.

Go down 
+19
Arnamentia
T0fub0y
boyetvalte
SomelPT
gambolice
dasnea
Dranzet
Ceres
Kigutsu
Kanata67
Licidious
The Prince of Ra
Marduk
Vaati
Tgriffin46
yetaoptical
the1lyden
ggorrell77
Kowze
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gambolice
☆☆☆

Looking to give away 6* to new players. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:04 pm

Sometimes it comes to a time when fanta is eating too much into your own personal time.

It is indeed tough to juggle both work and play. Especially when the play is as intense as this.
Back to top Go down
Licidious

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:07 pm

Oh my ID is 41877174
Back to top Go down
Licidious

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:44 am

Thank you very much Kowze, your generosity is greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Kowze

Kowze

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:15 am

No problem, I just hope you'll extend the same generosity later on down the line.
Back to top Go down
Licidious

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:40 am

Im a big advocate of pay it forward Smile
Back to top Go down
SomelPT

SomelPT

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:51 am

the1lyden wrote:

i do wish that there was a way to exchange all these 4* and 5* cards to build up to something better.... the fusion is a decent idea, but they NEED a free version... something like... put in 10-20 4* or 5* or even 6*cards for a chance at a better fusion (FOR FREE)... but again, sorry to see you go....

It really is too bad that fanta doesn't have an evolve mechanism like devil maker tokyo, where you take time to collect materials and use them to evolve your cards to higher rarity ones. I actively joined fanta some weeks back, and as far as i can tell the average free player can make 7-10 pots/te a week, sacrificing most of his free time. That means 30 weeks for a cheap 7* Mad

Goodluck Kowze!

Back to top Go down
Tgriffin46

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:17 pm

Hello I don't know if you remember I contacted you about a week ago. I was wondering if you still had a spare 6star
Back to top Go down
Kowze

Kowze

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:57 pm

Well griffin, I sent a trade and you canceled, so I figured you didn't want one.
Back to top Go down
Kigutsu

Kigutsu

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 4:41 pm

Thank you so much, Kowze!!!! Wow! I really appreciate it!!!!
Back to top Go down
boyetvalte
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:38 am

SomelPT wrote:
the1lyden wrote:

i do wish that there was a way to exchange all these 4* and 5* cards to build up to something better.... the fusion is a decent idea, but they NEED a free version... something like... put in 10-20 4* or 5* or even 6*cards for a chance at a better fusion (FOR FREE)... but again, sorry to see you go....

It really is too bad that fanta doesn't have an evolve mechanism like devil maker tokyo, where you take time to collect materials and use them to evolve your cards to higher rarity ones. I actively joined fanta some weeks back, and as far as i can tell the average free player can make 7-10 pots/te a week, sacrificing most of his free time. That means 30 weeks for a cheap 7* Mad

Goodluck Kowze!
While it is true that the event by itself will yield you that much value in terms of actual tradeable items. The game also offers other items that would enable you to rank and gain more. Take the login bonus for example it gives you non-tradeable te/pots. Some events, like roll the dice, are generous with these as well. In sufficient quantities, you can attempt to rank and gain more. Or in the case of gifting events, you can use your te(p) and sell gifts. We just need to see value in the items that we recieve. 

Which brings us to the trading aspect of the game. Trading allows you to earn much more, the only limitation in that aspect is your patience and work for the card of your dreams. As in the game you mentioned, you gather items to improve your unit's rarity. Same goes here, you gather te to uptrade your cards and gain better ones.

As in all games, we start with small steps and gain bigger strides as we move along. 30 weeks is a long time indeed but in other online games without trading, that was the time i spent to put together a respectable team and another 30 to gather the resources to rank. My goals there was to slug it out with paying players on all event types. Meeting that goal, had nothing to look forward to so i found myself playing fanta.

My only goal this time is to play the game and enjoy myself. I'm not letting the game rule my life the way i let hellfire did once.  Very Happy 

Worth mentioning, while having a 7* is desirable, it is not the only means to kick butts. Having a solid team is.
Back to top Go down
T0fub0y

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:17 am

I would like to be a part in your donation too Smile 
Back to top Go down
SomelPT

SomelPT

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:20 am

@boyetvalte

I agree with what you said, but remeber the 7-10 TE average was based on my (small) experience. In events such as this, the only value you gain are from the 5*'s you get, i'm estimating 2 or 3, and you have to max them to sell them for 2 TE each -> 6 TE. The other items might help a bit, so i'm overestimating its usable value in 4 TE.

This is just the maths, of course luck plays a big part (i drew a 8* Life in my first dream ticket(S), 2 days ago, yay) but for a free player a 8* or an awesome 7* is not possible by grinding alone.

I'm just enjoying my time too, all in all, the interaction between players is the most enjoying aspect of the game^^
Back to top Go down
The Prince of Ra

The Prince of Ra

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:45 pm

boyetvalte wrote:
SomelPT wrote:
the1lyden wrote:

Goodluck Kowze!
While it is true that the event by itself will yield you that much value in terms of actual tradeable items. The game also offers other items that would enable you to rank and gain more. Take the login bonus for example it gives you non-tradeable te/pots. Some events, like roll the dice, are generous with these as well. In sufficient quantities, you can attempt to rank and gain more. Or in the case of gifting events, you can use your te(p) and sell gifts. We just need to see value in the items that we recieve. 

Which brings us to the trading aspect of the game. Trading allows you to earn much more, the only limitation in that aspect is your patience and work for the card of your dreams. As in the game you mentioned, you gather items to improve your unit's rarity. Same goes here, you gather te to uptrade your cards and gain better ones.

As in all games, we start with small steps and gain bigger strides as we move along. 30 weeks is a long time indeed but in other online games without trading, that was the time i spent to put together a respectable team and another 30 to gather the resources to rank. My goals there was to slug it out with paying players on all event types. Meeting that goal, had nothing to look forward to so i found myself playing fanta.

My only goal this time is to play the game and enjoy myself. I'm not letting the game rule my life the way i let hellfire did once.  Very Happy 

Worth mentioning, while having a 7* is desirable, it is not the only means to kick butts. Having a solid team is.

i like ur style  cheers 
Back to top Go down
boyetvalte
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:48 pm

The Prince of Ra wrote:
i like ur style  cheers 

Is that good or bad? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Prince of Ra

The Prince of Ra

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 4:12 am

Is that good or bad? Very Happy[/quote]

of course for good... solid team are great power on attacking or defending and enjoy the game is the only one reason we play a game... of course its like destiny for me Arrow 

Last edited by The Prince of Ra on Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gambolice
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 4:14 am

7* is roughly 150% the power of a 6*.

So no point having only one 7* when u sacrificed all your 6*s for it.
Back to top Go down
Arnamentia

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 5:28 pm

Hello, I'm a new player looking for a free 6* :3
Started playing about 8-10 days ago

IGN: Arnamentia
ID: 33501748
Back to top Go down
Tgriffin46

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 7:47 pm

Can you send me 5 star
Back to top Go down
The Prince of Ra

The Prince of Ra

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 12:19 am

Tgriffin46 wrote:
Can you send me 5 star

i can give u one, its felicita 5*. u want it or not?
Back to top Go down
Tormind

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 12:30 am

Hi kowze, just wondering if you had any more units to give out? Just back after almost a year off and looking to get back in the swing of things! When I left I thought it was going to be for good and made the mistake of giving away all my units and my hundreds of TE/potions =\. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Edit: ID is 82335427
Back to top Go down
AuroraAurum

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 2:58 am

One fallen comrade is down.
Back to top Go down
CtriggerHappy

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 3:43 pm

I am a new player as of yesterday, but not new to collectible games like this.  I would really appreciate, Kowze or anyone else, any kind of help getting started with some OK cards.  I only have 2 four star units at this point, and am finding it hard to progress in the latest event.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to get to know those of you in this community better in the future!

ID: 49661679
Back to top Go down
Kowze

Kowze

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:35 pm

Sorry guys, I'm finished giving away. Good luck in the future.
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:18 pm

Kowze wrote:
Sorry guys, I'm finished giving away.  Good luck in the future.

Good luck in the next game Kowze. Smile
Back to top Go down
The Prince of Ra

The Prince of Ra

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:14 pm

Kowze wrote:
Sorry guys, I'm finished giving away.  Good luck in the future.

Good Luck kowze
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to give away 6* to new players.   Looking to give away 6* to new players. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to give away 6* to new players.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2