Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Ally Point Suggestions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ScarletHood

ScarletHood

Ally Point Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Ally Point Suggestions   Ally Point Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:43 am

Honestly, I'm annoyed of looking at my ally points maxed and the lack of titles made each event. So that ally points isn't just stacking and sitting there, here are other possible solutions I came up with:

• Increase the Skill level (Troop Formation, Bestial Roar, Battle Seasoned, etc,)  
  • Add New Skills (some arena/gw based skills would be great)
  • Add a different Card Deck (like the one used for Brave Points)

Here is a solution I remember voting on. It's a dead thread, but I want to bring it back to life because I thought this solution would be implemented already, but it isnt.

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t5567-ally-points-leana-points?highlight=ally+points

If you don't want to click the link.
In short: User Rivkari's solution was to turn them in to points at the Leana's Exchange Shop. If you did 1 AP --> 1 LP, or even 10 AP or 100 AP --> 1 LP, that would give us something to do with our ally points and an incentive to collect them again.
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: Ally Point Suggestions   Ally Point Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:30 pm

Well, in this game, there are lot of things that we should give importance. Ally Points is not being a way to make yourself rich in the game.

Since your idea is good, but mobage is not anymore concern in this kind of issues.
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Ally Point Suggestions   Ally Point Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:53 pm

I'd love to try and exchange ally pts for ambro! I always need ambro & my ally pts are always maxed:(
Of course watch me exchange ally pts and get ally points lol
Back to top Go down
joeladams20
☆☆☆
joeladams20

PostSubject: Re: Ally Point Suggestions   Ally Point Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:18 pm

I think they should change ally points to Chandchop points and only award them to players that have Chandelle or Spa Chandelle as lead. This will increase the difficulty in the game and make you have to work harder for your precious pointless points. THEN, and only THEN, I will know for sure that the world bows down to me... and I will thank Mobage in my lengthy speech.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ally Point Suggestions   Ally Point Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ally Point Suggestions
Page 1 of 1