Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings?

Go down 
+11
KuroStar
sGabe4
Brokenluckx3
Maggot
aszutai
Esofonic
memphiskite
lmnseason
themadmanazn
Schdawn
joeladams20
15 posters

Useless Ally Point Winnings Belong
In Your Inbox
What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings? I_vote_lcap31%What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings? I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 11 ]
In The Garbage
What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings? I_vote_lcap69%What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings? I_vote_rcap
 69% [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 36

AuthorMessage
joeladams20
☆☆☆
joeladams20

What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings? Empty
PostSubject: What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings?   What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:13 pm

So, I'm very lucky when it comes to getting ally points in my grab bag (HAHAHAHA), but Ally points are useless for me at this point in the game.

Should I bother saving them in my Inbox, hoping Fanta will make them useful in the future, or push the button and make them disappear?
Back to top Go down
Schdawn
☆☆
Schdawn

PostSubject: Re: What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings?   What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:28 pm

Keep it in your inbox, and hope some day they'll bring the title system to the International server.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings?   What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:14 pm

Not worth my inbox space IMO, I just destroy them.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings?   What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:19 pm

I don't need them and I have 100k ally points. Even if they come up with new skills, it's not hard to achieve ally points.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings?   What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:19 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
Not worth my inbox space IMO, I just destroy them.

Same here.... stupid wasted ally points I could have pawned on a newb who really needs it more than I do 7 months ago...
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings?   What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:44 pm

I love piling up ally points.. Smile even if it's can't really go higher anymore.. :'(
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings?   What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:39 am

In the trash can they go :/ Sitting on maxed ally points for months now... Btw, anyone know when and if they'll bring over the title system?
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings?   What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:43 am

This title system surely sounds interesting, anyone care to enlighten me? scratch
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings?   What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:01 am

Maggot wrote:
This title system surely sounds interesting, anyone care to enlighten me? scratch
Leana's shop
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings?   What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:29 am

lmnseason wrote:
Maggot wrote:
Leana's shop
what about it..?
Back to top Go down
Schdawn
☆☆
Schdawn

PostSubject: Re: What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings?   What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 8:56 am

Maggot wrote:
In the Japanese version, above your name in the profile page, there is an extra line of title which you can set freely.
Spoiler:
You can choose 2 words combining them into a single title from a pool of words which can be obtained from albuming, achievements, events, and a special pack.
Spoiler:
Mina will accept your extra 500 Ally Point for each extra random word
or 5000 for 10 random words (they're the same anyway Razz )
Spoiler:
Unlike the ones from albuming, achievements, events, these titles are mostly funny and silly ones, such as Big, Hottie, Hunk, Weapon of Mass Destruction, etc.

It's not that much but it gives something to look forward to when you fight people in the Arena Battle, because title is also shown along with player's name and some people came up with really funny titles.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings?   What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:18 am

that's actually pretty neat
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings?   What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:41 am

we should donate ally points for something
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings?   What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:33 am

Like, charity? BLASPHEMY! ~Mobage. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings?   What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:05 pm

oh, thats pretty cute, thanks for informing all of us confused ^_^
Still, I wish there was a more useful use for Ally points.. like 10,000 for a TE. =P
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings?   What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:16 pm

I call Hyper Weapon for the title.

Still, I wonder if this is implementable... They're probably having problems fitting in alphabetical letters in the game since the Japanese syllabary is much more condensed (30-40 character chat anyone?).
Back to top Go down
Accyrsed

PostSubject: Re: What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings?   What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:59 pm

Blargod wrote:
I call Hyper Weapon for the title.

Still, I wonder if this is implementable... They're probably having problems fitting in alphabetical letters in the game since the Japanese syllabary is much more condensed (30-40 character chat anyone?).

Surprisingly the chat limit is bypassable. I've pulled off 50-60 character messages before. I only really use it when I need to fit 1-2 letters and don't want to send 2 messages, the last one having just a single word on it.

But I would honestly like the title system. Make the game more interesting and give a reason to excess ally points. Which, to be honest, I don't have.
Back to top Go down
Dmhlucky
☆☆
Dmhlucky

PostSubject: Re: What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings?   What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:09 am

Not that i see them really ever doing this.. but allow us to trade in Ally Points for Mobo Coins.

How many is the max AP you can have? i Would say a decent rate would be 1 MobaCoin per 1000 AP. or 1 per 10,000. People who can't buy, will be more willing to play if some of the better cards are not so far out of reach.

Yes, i know this will allow those with excessive points get lots of MobaCoins.. (but if the cap is 10 mil like gold) you would get 1000 Moba Coins for 10 mil AP.. i think thats a decent conversion rate..
Back to top Go down
vitamin99
☆☆
vitamin99

PostSubject: Re: What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings?   What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:01 am

i say, instead of all these titles and whatnot, i would rather use ally points to buy extra characters for wall messages. they could even make it a skill and name it Just-Won't-Shaddup or whatever and charge 100k ally points for that one extra character up to lvl 100 to make it interesting. problem solved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings?   What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to do with all the beautiful 200 ally point winnings?
Page 1 of 1