Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

7* Card suggestions?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
razor_monkey

7* Card suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: 7* Card suggestions?   7* Card suggestions? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:58 pm

Im looking to get a 7* and have enough budget to perhaps get one. Whats a good 7* card to get? I have seen Ingrid/Lana and Liz being the cheapest but are they actually any good? Good as in good for colo/arena? I wont have enough to get Loanne shes too expensive, but Colbert/Edea might be possible if i sell some more cards.

Any suggestions and recommendations will be nice ^^
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: 7* Card suggestions?   7* Card suggestions? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:49 pm

Considering the choices you've placed, Lana or Edea seem the best choices IMO.

You can check their stats here, in case you're still having doubts.
Back to top Go down
razor_monkey

PostSubject: Re: 7* Card suggestions?   7* Card suggestions? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 3:33 pm

Yea i think Lana might be the one i will go for, Powerful and pretty ^^
Back to top Go down
kungfoolai
☆☆
kungfoolai

PostSubject: Re: 7* Card suggestions?   7* Card suggestions? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:00 pm

Yep both Lana and Edea hit like a truck in arena. Good choices, although Edea can cost twice as much as Lana, depending on where you look.
Back to top Go down
http://www.keithlaiarts3d.com/
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: 7* Card suggestions?   7* Card suggestions? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:28 am

Elizabeth 7* is my best choice. She is more cheaper than Lana but I saw her speed more comfortable.

Lana is C even leader with speed demon.

Elizabeth become B I think.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: 7* Card suggestions?   7* Card suggestions? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:32 am

Well, Elizabeth poisoning an enemy team baddly with B speed woud give a good advantage.

Tbh, i stated my opinions not knowing which units would get a speed increase with Speed Demon.
Back to top Go down
kungfoolai
☆☆
kungfoolai

PostSubject: Re: 7* Card suggestions?   7* Card suggestions? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:08 am

According to the wiki Edea and Lana7 come out on top giving the best arena dmg, I think Both Edea and Elizabeth become B speed as leader. So its preference B speed with Edea's slow or Liz's poison.

I think Edea is more sought after though, so would probably hold value for longer, since Biblia has 20dc and becomes B as leader, probably brings down Liz's price abit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.keithlaiarts3d.com/
razor_monkey

PostSubject: Re: 7* Card suggestions?   7* Card suggestions? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:31 am

Ok i have an offer for Lana 7 850te or Edea 1400te Which should i take???
I think Liz is around 700-800 from ftrade prices.
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: 7* Card suggestions?   7* Card suggestions? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:34 am

razor_monkey wrote:
Ok i have an offer for Lana 7 850te or Edea 1400te Which should i take???
I think Liz is around 700-800 from ftrade prices.
What is your offer? To get some advice. If that is pure TE, that is 100% sure you will get some of your wishes.
Back to top Go down
razor_monkey

PostSubject: Re: 7* Card suggestions?   7* Card suggestions? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:39 am

I went for Edea at the end, B speed as lead ^^
Pretty card too Smile
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: 7* Card suggestions?   7* Card suggestions? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:56 am

Grats
Back to top Go down
loniguseze
☆☆☆☆
loniguseze

PostSubject: Re: 7* Card suggestions?   7* Card suggestions? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:04 am

Personally I would rather go for Eliz and build a decent team around her then spend such prices for Edea...

Frene soon to come that will stomp Edea into the dust Smile
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: 7* Card suggestions?   7* Card suggestions? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:11 am

loniguseze wrote:
Personally I would rather go for Eliz and build a decent team around her then spend such prices for Edea...

Frene soon to come that will stomp Edea into the dust Smile
I notice some of 7*s are quite easier to trade now.

I saw ppl sell Elizabeth for 800 and for me its better to wait drop their price since there are so many 7* units come to compete for the stats.
Back to top Go down
razor_monkey

PostSubject: Re: 7* Card suggestions?   7* Card suggestions? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:32 am

Awww what dont tell me that XDD
just checked out Frene and she is pretty similar stat wise. 30dc/slow/130range, probably B speed as leader also.

Only reason i didnt go for Eliz is cause i know poison isnt that good for GW and colo, and Lana7 is C speed still as leader, although she hits just as hard as Edea. I seen Eliz go as low as 700, and Ethel as low as 500 in game a few days ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7* Card suggestions?   7* Card suggestions? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7* Card suggestions?
Page 1 of 1