Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Petition to release Bristol to active players

Go down 
+43
The Prince of Ra
xienwolf
ForLulzz
notkamalax
xfalconhunterx
aikendoe
memphiskite
Ceres
Azublue
eewol
LoraFrosty
Dystopia
lucentSwallowtail
Zakrazu
sealbutts
Marduk
TheRain7
LuziMiazawa
ivanche00
cruorimancer
rivkari
Tamachan84
Wolframite
Kanata67
Arballest
KuroStar
Ilyere
Roanmarvel
MasterNoob
ShiKabuki
M60A1
Ryosuke
Amasuro
DarkKing11
DexieHearts
Mhazard
EverCheYoung
Hajkster
Vaati
KuroNeko
po1102
Spacebug
Zembas
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zakrazu

Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:09 pm

WTF Thats not nice I want Bristol too  Sad 
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:20 pm

Zakrazu wrote:

Believe me, I wanted Bristol too, a few still don't believe the proof I have and wants to try though.
Back to top Go down
TheRain7

TheRain7

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:44 pm

i can... sell you an account with Bristol on it? xD
meanwhile i gotta wait a couple more days to test the theories on Lux
Back to top Go down
Tamachan84

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:00 pm

Aww man! Oh well at least we know now.
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:16 pm

Lol. I needed some time off anyway .
Back to top Go down
eewol

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:19 pm

KuroStar wrote:
Zakrazu wrote:

Believe me, I wanted Bristol too, a few still don't believe the proof I have and wants to try though.

i must have missed it but what proof?
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:13 pm

Don't care. Still taking time off just to be away from this crap for a bit. I worked my but off to get my 1st 6* and now a free 6* better than mine is given out as a bribe?!? Wtf.
Back to top Go down
EverCheYoung

EverCheYoung

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:28 pm

Dystopia wrote:
About Luxia... Before downloading the game on my tablet, some months ago, I downloaded it for my cellphone but I was never been able to play it on there because the game was crashing on the loading screen. Somewhat I managed to make it work and made a new account but didn't got Luxia as well :/

I heard Luxia was only given to THE 3.5 millionth download. So that's why only 1 person got her. I don't know if it's true, but it sounds logical.

KuroStar wrote:
I can confirm this now, Bristol cannot be obtained anymore even if you start your 'sitouts'.

Will post the proof later

I'd like to see proof too. I told my allies that I'd be trying to get Bristol and some of them already removed me :/
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:33 pm

EverCheYoung wrote:
Dystopia wrote:
About Luxia... Before downloading the game on my tablet, some months ago, I downloaded it for my cellphone but I was never been able to play it on there because the game was crashing on the loading screen. Somewhat I managed to make it work and made a new account but didn't got Luxia as well :/

I heard Luxia was only given to THE 3.5 millionth download. So that's why only 1 person got her. I don't know if it's true, but it sounds logical.

There is more then one player in game with Luxia, i have seen them both, they are below level 30 so they cant trade her (if she was tradeable but doubtful), and theres people who have posted both ID's in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Ilyere
☆☆☆
Ilyere

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:33 pm

EverCheYoung wrote:
Dystopia wrote:

But we've confirmed two of them, 66252910 and 77843048. It's rumoured that there are 100 given out in a new player event. Both those IDs I have were made on 11th March 2014.
Back to top Go down
EverCheYoung

EverCheYoung

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:49 pm

Hajkster wrote:
EverCheYoung wrote:
Dystopia wrote:

There is more then one player in game with Luxia, i have seen them both, they are below level 30 so they cant trade her (if she was tradeable but doubtful), and theres people who have posted both ID's in this thread.

Oh interesting. I only hear about this stuff from my allies so that's probably why I didn't know about the second person. If I had time to scrounge the forums for information I would, but sadly, I can't. Thankfully Ilyere saved me some time ;D
Back to top Go down
cruorimancer
☆☆☆
cruorimancer

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:24 pm

KuroStar wrote:
lucentSwallowtail wrote:
cruorimancer wrote:
Got words from an ally that to get Bristol you have to be inactive before the Guild war event.. can anyone confirm this?

Bump cuz I have the same question ^^

I can confirm this now, Bristol cannot be obtained anymore even if you start your 'sitouts'.

Kuro, can we see this proof? I want to make the decision of either sitting out or staying... >_<
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:00 am

cruorimancer wrote:
KuroStar wrote:
lucentSwallowtail wrote:
cruorimancer wrote:
Got words from an ally that to get Bristol you have to be inactive before the Guild war event.. can anyone confirm this?

Bump cuz I have the same question ^^

Kuro, can we see this proof? I want to make the decision of either sitting out or staying... >_<

There's some sort of error when I'm trying to transfer the proof into my computer. You can directly get the evidence from me at xKuroStar.
Back to top Go down
cruorimancer
☆☆☆
cruorimancer

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:13 am

The proof

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ve16a9pqvx4hak/affff4fb-bc0f-4e12-a968-51872d5a0975.jpg

OT: why cant dropbox image shows hen i use the img tag..? :s
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:28 am

cruorimancer wrote:
The proof

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ve16a9pqvx4hak/affff4fb-bc0f-4e12-a968-51872d5a0975.jpg

OT: why cant dropbox image shows hen i use the img tag..? :s

Dropbox is not an image hosting website so it won't display images if you use that URL.

Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 4 Proof_10

I did a few gimmicks with your link so here's the proof.
Back to top Go down
cruorimancer
☆☆☆
cruorimancer

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:32 am

ahahaha...
i didnt know that *swt*
Back to top Go down
Azublue

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:43 am

This really sucks, Mobage! Offering the better 6* as a bribe and showering active players with an afterthought-6*? Sad I went through the whole thread with a sliver of hope, now it's completely obliterated. Think I'm gonna sit out after Giselle just to protest. I needed a break from this insanely addictive, time-consuming and life-draining game anyway. Signed the petition, thanks guys for the thorough investigation and answers. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zakrazu

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:34 am

@ cruorimancer

Who wrote the proof?
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 5:16 am

Upon looking better at the petition, i'm afraid that they're not going to succeed in convincing Moba, at least with the letter they're writting.

"We the loyal players request that you make Bristol available to players who have been active. Making a card unobtainable to players who are loyal and active players of you game is harmful to the community and makes the game far less enjoyable to those who actively support you. Please release Bristol to active players as well. "

The reason why many players protest is due to the way Bristol was introduced, not that returning players are getting an exclusive unit. Players expected Bristol to be the Headstart reward, many enticed by her looks and/or utilities. Those wanting her got a slap in the face instead, seeing her not only given to players who did not do any effort at all, but also making her untradable as well, removing players who wanted her any chance to obtain the card they placed their sights on.

The letter isn't showing these feelings directly, only the consequential rage that followed it, which obscured the whole point of the petition.

Considering these news, i'll still be doing the 10 day absence from March 23rd to April 1st, regardless of whatever Moba states about the Bristol Giveaway having met its end on March 7th or not. Others are free to follow me, including veterans if they don't have any card that they want from the upcoming events.

Last edited by Vaati on Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolframite

Wolframite

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:06 am

Man, that response from Fanta really bums me out. What were they thinking?! Making a card that regular and loyal players aren't allowed to have?! It really does feel like a slap in the face. Particularly to collectors.

Maybe the petition isn't enough. I mean, the idea is great and all, but I think Fanta staff would be pressured more if we ALL wrote to Customer Support, wrote on their Facebook page and really tear into them. I've logged in everyday for the past 14 months, and to think they would only reward POSSIBLE players over enthusiastic ones, and ACTIVELY prevent the rest of us from taking part in it is just really poor form.

Gonna go complain to Customer Support now.
And that 10 day absence isn't sounding so bad.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:30 am

Zakrazu wrote:
@ cruorimancer

Who wrote the proof?

Mobage of course....
Back to top Go down
Marduk

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:33 pm

We all could write individual complaints to customer service also, saying that giving out a 6* like Bristol handicaps the game, disencouranging loyal players to go after reward 6*s, since inactive players could get even better by doing nothing.

Honestly, this is a matter to protest. And I hope that this protest doesn't go unnoticed by fanta.
Back to top Go down
M60A1
☆☆
M60A1

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:52 pm

That's stupid! At least they could have made the damn
card TRADABLE! I mean this IS A TRADING CARD GAME!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3355-the-thrift-shop-full-of
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:02 pm

She is a logg In Bonus?O.o
If that is the case i will sign for the petiotion looks like a great card.
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 5:27 pm

Ilyere wrote:
EverCheYoung wrote:
Dystopia wrote:

But we've confirmed two of them, 66252910 and 77843048. It's rumoured that there are 100 given out in a new player event. Both those IDs I have were made on 11th March 2014.

ID.85813392 has Luxia and start date 2014 Mar.14. They might have been given out during guild event? Interestingly enough i got that person as an assist for this event. Seems to be a C speed poison unit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Petition to release Bristol to active players
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next