Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Petition to release Bristol to active players

Go down 
+43
The Prince of Ra
xienwolf
ForLulzz
notkamalax
xfalconhunterx
aikendoe
memphiskite
Ceres
Azublue
eewol
LoraFrosty
Dystopia
lucentSwallowtail
Zakrazu
sealbutts
Marduk
TheRain7
LuziMiazawa
ivanche00
cruorimancer
rivkari
Tamachan84
Wolframite
Kanata67
Arballest
KuroStar
Ilyere
Roanmarvel
MasterNoob
ShiKabuki
M60A1
Ryosuke
Amasuro
DarkKing11
DexieHearts
Mhazard
EverCheYoung
Hajkster
Vaati
KuroNeko
po1102
Spacebug
Zembas
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:02 am

I'm mlb:ing my Bristol 'cause I have nothing else to mlb this event... Still a bit uneasy about now having 4 untradeable units that I can't stash in my inbox.

xfalconhunterx wrote:

Well, as far as "freebies" go, she's untradeable so I don't know how much value is lost or destroyed.

I'm talking about percieved value, not market value. You work for something, it has value, you get it for free, it has less value. I'd rather do an easy grind for Bristol than get her for free, for example, untradeable or not. But that's perhaps just me.
Back to top Go down
The Prince of Ra

The Prince of Ra

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 5:59 pm

Ryosuke wrote:
I am not sure if anyone noticed that, but I think fanta nerfed Bristol on our version... A mlb stats Bristol is only 88711/80631/61842 compared to 89430/82755/54490 for a max Bristol in jp version

Now I kind of feel bad for trading away my aksana...

but still not bad for getting bristol... cheers 
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:19 am

The Prince of Ra wrote:
Ryosuke wrote:
I am not sure if anyone noticed that, but I think fanta nerfed Bristol on our version... A mlb stats Bristol is only 88711/80631/61842 compared to 89430/82755/54490 for a max Bristol in jp version

Now Bristol is 'obsolete' lmao , glad I didn't lb her.
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:59 am

KuroStar wrote:
The Prince of Ra wrote:
Ryosuke wrote:

I had nothing else to use ambrosia on anyway. :p
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:51 am

Hajkster wrote:
KuroStar wrote:
The Prince of Ra wrote:
Ryosuke wrote:

If I really used... this is my reaction...

Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 7 Tumblr_me6hxuspdF1rgmx01o1_500
Back to top Go down
JuliettaVoid
☆☆☆
JuliettaVoid

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 6:02 pm

Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 7 2brist10

Just logged on my computer account to get bristol in case i ever play this account again and they gave me two bristols. o.O
Back to top Go down
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 6:08 pm

Hajkster wrote:
KuroStar wrote:
The Prince of Ra wrote:
Ryosuke wrote:

I have nothing better melee-wise =(
Back to top Go down
Marduk

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:26 am

You know, if there's ever a Colo again, pvp will be very hard. Everyone will have a b speed slow unit.
Back to top Go down
Mhazard

Mhazard

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:22 am

not likely they'd release Bristol to everyone, I ended up skipped thieves event and taking Bristol leave, it's now my 8th day, perhaps I'm now long-forgotten when I return, yet once again, having my three accounts added with unit equal to Aksana? along with my 5 mlb 6* and newly earned Doro and Petra stored? perhaps in next Guild Battle I might be unbeattable, now that's a good deal :3
Back to top Go down
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:03 am

Mhazard wrote:
not likely they'd release Bristol to everyone, I ended up skipped thieves event and taking Bristol leave, it's now my 8th day, perhaps I'm now long-forgotten when I return, yet once again, having my three accounts added with unit equal to Aksana? along with my 5 mlb 6* and newly earned Doro and Petra stored? perhaps in next Guild Battle I might be unbeattable, now that's a good deal :3

Erm... if you log in now, you will get Bristol in Club Fanta. This is not a joke. They decided to release Bristol to everyone, probably after all the complaints. If you don't believe me, then by all means do that tomorrow, but you may miss the other log in bonuses from Club Fanta (not sure if it has 8 or 10 prizes to win). I believe Club Fanta log in bonuses end on the 8th.
Back to top Go down
The Prince of Ra

The Prince of Ra

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:09 am

KuroStar wrote:
Hajkster wrote:
KuroStar wrote:
The Prince of Ra wrote:
Ryosuke wrote:

If I really used... this is my reaction...

Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 7 Tumblr_me6hxuspdF1rgmx01o1_500

well i didnt have better melee than her... so still glad getting her
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:11 am

Marduk wrote:
You know, if there's ever a Colo again, pvp will be very hard. Everyone will have a b speed slow unit.

Well Rein is the fastest B speed slow unit, and he's dirt cheap. Yet you didn't see him much last colo did you? Razz
Back to top Go down
Marduk

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 1:20 pm

po1102 wrote:
Marduk wrote:

Well Rein is the fastest B speed slow unit, and he's dirt cheap. Yet you didn't see him much last colo did you? Razz

Actually, among top 100 (PvP) he was more common. I leaded one,for instance. :p
Of course that people love Bastiat and (b)Ara, so you more of them. But All low level players will lead Bristol, because they don't have anything better than that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Petition to release Bristol to active players
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7