Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Petition to release Bristol to active players

Go down 
+43
The Prince of Ra
xienwolf
ForLulzz
notkamalax
xfalconhunterx
aikendoe
memphiskite
Ceres
Azublue
eewol
LoraFrosty
Dystopia
lucentSwallowtail
Zakrazu
sealbutts
Marduk
TheRain7
LuziMiazawa
ivanche00
cruorimancer
rivkari
Tamachan84
Wolframite
Kanata67
Arballest
KuroStar
Ilyere
Roanmarvel
MasterNoob
ShiKabuki
M60A1
Ryosuke
Amasuro
DarkKing11
DexieHearts
Mhazard
EverCheYoung
Hajkster
Vaati
KuroNeko
po1102
Spacebug
Zembas
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ilyere
☆☆☆
Ilyere

Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:13 am

Guys, only one person has Luxia, and they were the 3.5 millionth downloaded of Fanta. No-one else is getting her.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:25 am

Ilyere wrote:
Guys, only one person has Luxia, and they were the 3.5 millionth downloaded of Fanta. No-one else is getting her.

Is this even confirmed?

Mobage has refused to give any response.
Back to top Go down
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 5:47 am

Ilyere wrote:

What.The.Actual.F*ck.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 6:02 am

Can someone link Luxia's image btw? I'm sorta curious...
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 6:15 am

Vaati wrote:
Can someone link Luxia's image btw? I'm sorta curious...
Yes please. I've never even seen her before.
Back to top Go down
Arballest
☆☆
Arballest

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 6:33 am

Here is the phenomenal Luxia XD

Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 2 Luxia10
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 6:44 am

More than 1 person must have it as 77843048 has luxia as well lol

My question is if it's possible to get the log in 6* and Bristol? Of the two I'd much rather have Bristol if I have to chose between.
Back to top Go down
Wolframite

Wolframite

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 6:54 am

Glad I peeked in this topic. Wasn't even aware about a 'return' reward card. I'm guessing we don't have official word as to how much longer 6★ Bristol is available? I hate the idea of not logging in order to get a card.
Back to top Go down
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 6:55 am

Sooo... is Luxia tradable? If she is, she could be worth a ton I think.

I'm getting Morrigan vibes here.
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:46 am

Kanata67 wrote:
More than 1 person must have it as 77843048 has luxia as well lol

My question is if it's possible to get the log in 6* and Bristol? Of the two I'd much rather have Bristol if I have to chose between.

Yea i am sure i have seen more then one player with luxia, and if that isn't evidence enough, that player in the picture is level 5, which means even if the card was tradeable, he wouldn't have been able to trade it until level 31. And like you the one i first saw it with was 77843048 aswell. Who at that time was like level 13 i think? (edit, he's 27 now so still not 31 to trade it, which means there is more then one with it). edit2: i went to check both players ingame and they both have luxia, so, yea.
Back to top Go down
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:57 am

Damn my new rook account also started on the 11th of March. Why couldn't I be that luck person for once. Oh, now I remember I had issues with downloading the app  Shocked 
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:01 am

Arballest wrote:
Here is the phenomenal Luxia XD

Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 2 Luxia10

What? This image just proved that there's more than one Luxia... but... how? Is there some sort of special promotion somewhere that we don't know of? Perhaps some Mobage game is giving away a 6* for players who play other games of Mobage, just a random guess from me. O_O
Back to top Go down
Tamachan84

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:43 am

Hard to decide if its worth not being on and missing out on events and the log in rewards to get her.
Plus I'm addicted to fantastica so will be hard to not play.
No one found any concrete information yet?
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:45 am

Lol. I think I figured out luxia... Maybe

Remember how there was a special reward for being the one to unlock a panel? I'm thinking luxia is that reward. If so there should be a total of 9 or 10 of her throughout the game.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:57 am

Kanata67 wrote:
Lol. I think I figured out luxia... Maybe

Remember how there was a special reward for being the one to unlock a panel? I'm thinking luxia is that reward. If so there should be a total of 9 or 10 of her throughout the game.

No, Mobage never gave anything special like a unit for opening panels, not even a 4*. Since I'm passionate in albuming, I definitely know that they never give any units for players who open panels. My album will definitely be missing those particular units in the album.

Nothing concrete for Luxia, but definitely we confirmed how to get Bristol. Now the question is, do we still get Bristol after we are inactive starting from now or after Guild War?... That's the million dollar question everyone wants to find out and its worth to find out rather than just sit there and kill Limited Bosses like slaves of Mobage haha, at least we will get Bristol if this fact is proven true.
Back to top Go down
Tamachan84

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:04 am

Would suck if we stop playing now and end up with nothing when we get back lol
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:12 am

Tamachan84 wrote:

Yea, I don't believe Mobage designed this game to make players inactive since that they will make them lose money. On the bright side, if we even don't get her, still fun to make Mobage bankrupt. At least, we will gain some social life.

Btw, a player called demonicrefuge (ID:99939034) claims that there are 100+ of Luxia with NO EXACT NUMBER ( see the stupid logic there of this already ? ), and its apparently a new player event...
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:28 am

KuroStar wrote:
Tamachan84 wrote:

Yea, I don't believe Mobage designed this game to make players inactive since that they will make them lose money. On the bright side, if we even don't get her, still fun to make Mobage bankrupt. At least, we will gain some social life.

What I said on first page Razz

Next event doesn't look fun anyway
Back to top Go down
Tamachan84

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:04 am

If enough people are going off for her I might just get the chance to rank then again probably not.
 Laughing 
Back to top Go down
M60A1
☆☆
M60A1

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:06 am

Can someone confirm IF the start date has something to do
With getting Luxia or Bristol. One I check both their start date and
Both 66252910 and 77843048 have a start date inn March 2014.
My other account start date was January 2013. I also came to the
Conclusion Bristol being the old covenant, and Luxia being the new
Covenant.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3355-the-thrift-shop-full-of
Ryosuke
☆☆
Ryosuke

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:35 am

tbh, one of us can just make a new account to see if you get a Luxia... If you get it, then it is confirmed to be a new player event... Actually, I am gonna try it in a bit.

Edit: Tested. Making a new account is not enough. Though I didn't register device since I don't want to screw up my main account.
Back to top Go down
rivkari
☆☆☆
rivkari

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:22 pm

You've confirmed Bristol is for inactivity? Great. How long? I'm not interested in the next event anyway, and I could use a break from this game
Back to top Go down
cruorimancer
☆☆☆
cruorimancer

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:49 pm

from what i heard, you have to be inactive for atleast 11 days... with the current event length, that means around 2 or 3 events...
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:09 pm

...and a guild member warned us in KIK that Mobage has removed Bristol from the Welcome Back campaign.

I dunno if they did so or not, but i'll still stay inactive for the said 10 days. If not for Bristol, then as an objection for removing her.

Edit: if players wanna ask him directly, here's sam's ID: 36410862
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 5:10 pm

They might have done that, but still no word from them at all so... I'm just thrilled at the idea of making them lose money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Petition to release Bristol to active players
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next