Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Petition to release Bristol to active players

Go down 
+43
The Prince of Ra
xienwolf
ForLulzz
notkamalax
xfalconhunterx
aikendoe
memphiskite
Ceres
Azublue
eewol
LoraFrosty
Dystopia
lucentSwallowtail
Zakrazu
sealbutts
Marduk
TheRain7
LuziMiazawa
ivanche00
cruorimancer
rivkari
Tamachan84
Wolframite
Kanata67
Arballest
KuroStar
Ilyere
Roanmarvel
MasterNoob
ShiKabuki
M60A1
Ryosuke
Amasuro
DarkKing11
DexieHearts
Mhazard
EverCheYoung
Hajkster
Vaati
KuroNeko
po1102
Spacebug
Zembas
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:24 pm

M60A1 wrote:
That's stupid! At least they could have made the damn
card TRADABLE! I mean this IS A TRADING CARD GAME!!!!

I agree. It's feeling less like it now.

Might as well rename it to NON-TRADING CARD GAME.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:17 pm

Hajkster wrote:
Ilyere wrote:
EverCheYoung wrote:
Dystopia wrote:
About Luxia... Before downloading the game on my tablet, some months ago, I downloaded it for my cellphone but I was never been able to play it on there because the game was crashing on the loading screen. Somewhat I managed to make it work and made a new account but didn't got Luxia as well :/

I heard Luxia was only given to THE 3.5 millionth download. So that's why only 1 person got her. I don't know if it's true, but it sounds logical.
But we've confirmed two of them, 66252910 and 77843048. It's rumoured that there are 100 given out in a new player event. Both those IDs I have were made on 11th March 2014.

ID.85813392 has Luxia and start date 2014 Mar.14. They might have been given out during guild event? Interestingly enough i got that person as an assist for this event. Seems to be a C speed poison unit.
Considering that somebody just asked Mobage how to get Bristol, has anybody actually asked Mobage how Luxia was released?
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:07 am

Amasuro wrote:
Hajkster wrote:
Ilyere wrote:
EverCheYoung wrote:
Dystopia wrote:
About Luxia... Before downloading the game on my tablet, some months ago, I downloaded it for my cellphone but I was never been able to play it on there because the game was crashing on the loading screen. Somewhat I managed to make it work and made a new account but didn't got Luxia as well :/

I heard Luxia was only given to THE 3.5 millionth download. So that's why only 1 person got her. I don't know if it's true, but it sounds logical.
But we've confirmed two of them, 66252910 and 77843048. It's rumoured that there are 100 given out in a new player event. Both those IDs I have were made on 11th March 2014.

ID.85813392 has Luxia and start date 2014 Mar.14. They might have been given out during guild event? Interestingly enough i got that person as an assist for this event. Seems to be a C speed poison unit.
Considering that somebody just asked Mobage how to get Bristol, has anybody actually asked Mobage how Luxia was released?

I did ask but they refused to tell me.
Back to top Go down
Wolframite

Wolframite

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:17 pm

Well, I've written my complaint to customer support. You guys done/planning to do so too? Even if Mobage is not involved with the design and running of the game, I wonder if we can trigger Mobage to feedback to Silicon Studios if enough complaints come their way (and make a song and dance about how we'll never buy any Mobacoin or support this and other Mobage games in future)?

I just got a reply (from Silicon Studios) saying: 

Thank you for contacting the Fantasica Support Team.

We sincerely apologize for being unable to meet your expectations. 
Regarding your concern, rest assured that we will use your comments and suggestions as our reference for the future. 

Thank you for your support and we hope you will continue to enjoy playing Fantasica.

Still not a happy camper. But I don't want to give up just yet. Considering making public complaints on their Facebook page. I should hope that the threat of losing customers new and old might make them reconsider. But that would mean pretty much spamming their Facebook if we want them to notice.

EDIT: Complained on Mobage's public Facebook wall and sent a link of the petition to Silicon Studios.

Last edited by Wolframite on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
aikendoe
☆☆
aikendoe

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:37 pm

About Luxia: since 3,5 mil celebration started at 2/27/14, it's possible that those, who registered after this date but were inactive for several days, got Luxia instead of bristol. Just another theory, but easy to test: you'd need to create new acc, login once, then sit out for about 10 days. Profit! (or not)
PS: not sure if bristol giveaway cutout @ march 7 is effective for luxia too...
Back to top Go down
M60A1
☆☆
M60A1

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:28 pm

So can we conclude that Garbage... I mean Mobage screwed us
loyal players and will never get Bristol or Luxia ever? That even
if I log back in I will not get Bristol or Luxia...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3355-the-thrift-shop-full-of
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:50 am

M60A1 wrote:
So can we conclude that Garbage... I mean Mobage screwed us
loyal players and will never get Bristol or Luxia ever? That even
if I log back in I will not get Bristol or Luxia...

You can conclude that Bristol was selected to entice former players to return and Giselle was selected to reward active players.

While I'm disappointed that I cannot get Bristol, I recognize that she's pretty much on par with Aksana.

You can also conclude that Bristol was intended as a bribe to lure inactive players back and that players who learned of the nature of her release and attempted to obtain her through unintended means (going intentionally inactive simply to earn her) will likely get zero sympathy from Fanta/Mobage. Bristol is meant to be something special and unique to entice players to return. If she can be obtained by regular players who intentionally went inactive to obtain her, then it impacts the special an unique nature intended by that card.

It is also logical to conclude that Luxia was awarded with similar intention to give newer players something unique to treasure and show-off.

As a former new player, nothing is more daunting and demotivating than having a bounty of 4-star or 5-star units and no hope in sight of obtaining a 6-star.

Bristol, Giselle, Luxia, Grace, and Selina are as close as some free players will EVER get to a 6-star. For that, I commend their devotion to the game and applaud their commitment.
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:03 am

Marduk wrote:
We all could write individual complaints to customer service also, saying that giving out a 6* like Bristol handicaps the game, disencouranging loyal players to go after reward 6*s, since inactive players could get even better by doing nothing.

Honestly, this is a matter to protest. And I hope that this protest doesn't go unnoticed by fanta.

I couldn't disagree more.

Bristol = Aksana as far as I'm concerned. There's almost nothing one can do that the other can't...except be traded. Since Bristol cannot be traded, she has absolutely zero impact on the secondary market by herself. If anything, she's one less Aksana that someone would need in Guild Battle or Arena Battle.

She handicaps albumers, but that precedent has been set by Eunos and has continued through Verne, Grace, Selina, Sakurako, Argent, Giselle, and Scrios.

There really is nothing to protest, here. It's unfortunate that they chose Bristol for this method, but it was a very enticing unit (as evidenced by the small but vocal outrage) that was a much better bribe than, say, Giselle.

I would have liked to get Bristol, but I can't. I'll move on. There will be other units that will outclass her just as other units have appeared that outclass traditionally expensive units on the secondary market. Joker was the first 7* with Stone Breath. She was made less appealing immediately following her own event by Rosalia. Rosalia was also AMAZINGLY easy to obtain for Fusion spenders.

What about King Arthur? Will it be an outrage when they release another 7*, 30DC Iron Wall unit? What about Urd owners? Now that Astarte exists, and in greater volume, should Urd owners be upset?

My point is that the only precedent that Bristol sets is that if you walk away from the game, Mobage will send you nice things, possibly, to come back if you wait long enough. Mobage has done this with several of their other games.

Where Fantasica differs from these other games is the ability to trade most in-game resources. Trust me - it's a gift. Most of Mobage's other games feature spending options and absolutely NO secondary market due to a lack of a trade feature.

So you can't trade 7 or 8 units? What about the other 1500+?

Back to top Go down
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:57 pm

xfalconhunterx wrote:

Bristol = Aksana as far as I'm concerned. There's almost nothing one can do that the other can't...except be traded. Since Bristol cannot be traded, she has absolutely zero impact on the secondary market by herself. If anything, she's one less Aksana that someone would need in Guild Battle or Arena Battle.

I agree with most of your post, except I think you're so far removed from being a new player that you're vastly underestimating how good a free 'Aksana' is for people starting to build their 6* lineup.

As you said, there are players who will never get a tradeable 6*, Bristol is very good for them (Giselle is nice filler at 15 DC for people building a Arena / Colo lineup too).

Speaking for myself, I've been saving TE for my dream card (Evangeline) rather than buying 6*'s. I've only earned 3 6* in 4 months of playing. First came when someone on the forum invited me to play rookie to earn Lavinia. Second was Ddraig (reasonable grind with active allies IMO). Third was when they basically gave away Memoria.

Bristol is better than Ddraig and Memoria and I couldn't have earned Lavinia on my own effort. So I'm sympathetic to the argument that there's a big set of players who *cannot* earn something better than Bristol.

Anyways, you're right in that Grace, Selina and now Giselle are nice ways to kickstart new players. I started right before Selina and she was definitely a huge boost for me to earn cheap trade goods and the odd TE / Pot from events. And of course 6*'s are cheap to buy now... but actually earning them is still difficult for newer players, so to see something as good as Bristol be out of reach is kind of disheartening.
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:11 pm

Roanmarvel wrote:
I agree with most of your post, except I think you're so far removed from being a new player that you're vastly underestimating how good a free 'Aksana' is for people starting to build their 6* lineup.

"Always remember your roots."

I pick and choose the events that I attempt to rank VERY carefully. Unlike the regular top rankers, I don't have anywhere NEAR that disposable income. If I do attempt to rank, I do so with an understanding that it will be a significant time + financial investment.

As such, I rank very, VERY few events and I now spend barely anything.

I also don't trade/flip for profit with any regularity or intensity. This means I get what I get. Within that, I recognize how hard it is to procure any units that have any value, worth, or practical use. I regularly grind events as a free player, relying on nothing but what I have amassed to this point (TE, Pots, Units, etc.)

Because if this, I'm VERY aware of how hard it is for a free player to gain any ground. While Bristol is decent, she's not that critical. Most useful 6* units are now within reach for non-spenders. Aksana and others are dropping in price daily. As such, a dedicated player can grind and sell and buy and flip units with regularity. I don't have the time, but others do.

Opportunity cost: my OC is my day-to-day job. Doing that job affords me some spending money that I choose to use on entertainment like this game. Others OC is the amount of time they spend advertising, trading, and selling units for better resources.

Back to top Go down
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:44 pm

Maybe we'll have to agree to disagree, but my point is less that she's good and necessary for new players to get anywhere (since they've given a lot of free stuff and strong/active allies count for more IMO), but that's she's just demotivating to miss out on.

She's basically equivalent to a rank / grind reward (makes sense as she was a HS reward).  Even for a player as experienced as you, it's still an investment to rank, you want to feel like you're getting something worth your investment (and that includes comparing to what others get for free).

When I look back over this year's events, none of the grindable 6*'s are worth more than an Aksana, other than Lament and Phoebe 6 (if my schedule hadn't been tossed upside down that week I probably would have gotten her, sadly).  So it's just a bad feeling to put all the work into getting one of these and seeing other people gifted something better.

Of course, if you can already grind out those 6*, you don't need Bristol.  But it sure would be nice if what you were grinding was better, the same way that Selina is one of the worst 6* melee units.

Edit: Also in case you didn't know, I do have Bristol on an Alt account I never play (how I got her) and honestly probably won't bother trying to switch all my allies over, regrind skills, levels, ect.
Back to top Go down
notkamalax

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:13 pm

I didn't play Fantasica for months due to problems with the app, but when I got the email about Bristol I gave it one more try. I never recieved her, yet my brother who hadn't been playing as well did. We logged on the same day, but where is my Bristol? I'm pretty upset, I may just quit again.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:31 pm

3rd owner of Luxia confirmed : Mudraven, ID not known...
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:03 am

KuroStar wrote:
3rd owner of Luxia confirmed : Mudraven, ID not known...

Thats actually 4th, i mentioned a 3rd already. I know of a 5th too that i had as an assist against neo (had 2 luxia as assist at the same time, lol). Sadly i didn't bother to check the ID on that one. Theres most likely more then we think.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:24 am

Damnit!!! I just want Bristol!!! Maybe not much for her utility but definetly for her Art. I put Art over usefulness when I buy units anyways. This un-tradeable cards are also a blow to collectors Sad
Back to top Go down
Ilyere
☆☆☆
Ilyere

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:32 pm

Another Luxia, 8032465 Nacmik. Started 17 March 14. :/
Back to top Go down
xienwolf

xienwolf

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:51 pm

So... I just started yesterday. Came here to sort out how to trade and launch myself up there in power (snagging more 4* than I can use from M tickets in Training has been nice, but I wouldn't mind finding a way to some 6*).

Where can I read more about this Luxia? What I glean from the last few posts in here is that this is a new player incentive thing?
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:34 pm

xienwolf wrote:
So... I just started yesterday.  Came here to sort out how to trade and launch myself up there in power (snagging more 4* than I can use from M tickets in Training has been nice, but I wouldn't mind finding a way to some 6*).

Where can I read more about this Luxia?   What I glean from the last few posts in here is that this is a new player incentive thing?

Except whats mentioned in this thread we dont know much about Luxia. She's quite the mystery at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:20 pm

4 more days left of my fanta break. Sounds like I won't get Bristol and I missed out on a bunch of free 4*s lol. Still a nice break. Caught up on real life stuff;)
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:16 am

Do say if you'd get the Bristol email.

I know you'll say "no", but i just want to laugh really really hard in case you say "yes".
Back to top Go down
TheRain7

TheRain7

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:17 pm

Regarding Luxia:

I have tested an alt what was made on the 7th.
Stopped logging in on 10th... and logged again on 21st.
Received NO Luxia and NO Bristol.

Tomorrow I'll test another alt made on the 8th.
--------------------------------------------------------

... but I have a feeling we can just drop the theory about Luxia being a 10 day inactive thing for accounts made after the 7th. It just doesn't seem like a logical reason to give a free unit with such a specific requirement @w@
Back to top Go down
The Prince of Ra

The Prince of Ra

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:13 pm

oh man... really want bristol... can anyone confirm that we cannot get bristol if inactive from now?
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 9:09 pm

The Prince of Ra wrote:
oh man... really want bristol... can anyone confirm that we cannot get bristol if inactive from now?

Some people have already tried with alts in this thread and kuro posted a mail from mobage saying bristol is no longer available. So, no more bristols.
Back to top Go down
The Prince of Ra

The Prince of Ra

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 9:42 pm

okay thats dissappoint.. but well... whatever... its already happen. No 
Back to top Go down
Kc999ice

Kc999ice

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:50 am

So I can't get bristol? I just heard about her!! I stopped playing fanta and picked it up again on the last day of the GW guild sign up (non-battle phase), shouldn't I have gotten her?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Petition to release Bristol to active players
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next