Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[Q] Giselle vs Bristol

Go down 
+4
Vaati
KuroStar
ForLulzz
KuroNeko
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KuroNeko
☆☆☆☆
KuroNeko

[Q] Giselle vs Bristol Empty
PostSubject: [Q] Giselle vs Bristol   [Q] Giselle vs Bristol I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:59 am

guys im confused, want to confim something, maby you guys know more of this

for bristol
i hear ppl saying you need to be inactive for 3 days and then login for 7 sayd in a row
some say you need to be inactive 10 days and then log in

giselle vs bristol
i hear both "events" ends 8/4/2014 is that true ?

who would you go for ?

Bristol is B Speed Melee, 25DC 6* Slow / Iron Wall
Giselle is D Speed Magic 15DC 6* Knockback

though if its the case both end on same day i go bristol bcuz the art and melee
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: [Q] Giselle vs Bristol   [Q] Giselle vs Bristol I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:12 am

I think this should be on the game discussion section.

On topic, I prefer Bristol, better art(IMO), I prefer IW&Slow over KB & Better speed. The only thing I find Giselle having over Bristol is her DC but bigger DC usually means more HP.
Back to top Go down
KuroNeko
☆☆☆☆
KuroNeko

PostSubject: Re: [Q] Giselle vs Bristol   [Q] Giselle vs Bristol I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:45 am

well i wasnt sure w/e to post it i was like event or others , so i posted it here
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: [Q] Giselle vs Bristol   [Q] Giselle vs Bristol I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:18 am

This post shall be moved to the Game Discussion.

Only Event Librarians are allowed to post new topics here. (Actually, I never obeyed those rules myself but I did help in posting public threads haha)
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: [Q] Giselle vs Bristol   [Q] Giselle vs Bristol I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:54 am

I think that the admins know you're doing the right thing, hence not hindering your work.

On topic, players have recieved replies from Moba that only the inactive players who recieved the email can win Bristol, but players have also reported to have been only 10 days away and recieved the email.

So, once you recieve Giselle on the 18th of March (assuming you've log in every single day), you can be offline for more than ten days, starting at March 18 and ending between March 29th and April 7th (last day of the 3.5M event). So you have 19 days from which to choose staying offline for 10 or more.

If you would recieve an email at the tenth or so day from Moba, it means that the campaign can still be ongoing, which is why i will be staying offline: to confirm my suspicions (if not, it was a good rest).

So, with lots of days still in check, go for Giselle, then stay whatever number of days you can be offline, being a minimum of 10, and then we'll confirm if we do recieve Bristol or not.

Last edited by Vaati on Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: [Q] Giselle vs Bristol   [Q] Giselle vs Bristol I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:18 am

I heard a rumor that there's some sort of cut off date which is the 7th of march. They said player who are inactive before march 7 are the only ones who can get her. Not sure about this tho :/
Back to top Go down
KuroNeko
☆☆☆☆
KuroNeko

PostSubject: Re: [Q] Giselle vs Bristol   [Q] Giselle vs Bristol I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:40 am

ARG !!!!! i want bristol i think i go for her instead Giselle
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: [Q] Giselle vs Bristol   [Q] Giselle vs Bristol I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:34 pm

Do what you wish, just don't cry if you end up losing both if you decide to gamble in the end.
Back to top Go down
rivkari
☆☆☆
rivkari

PostSubject: Re: [Q] Giselle vs Bristol   [Q] Giselle vs Bristol I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:49 pm

Vaati wrote:
I think that the admins know you're doing the right thing, hence not hindering your work.

On topic, players have recieved replies from Moba that only the inactive players who recieved the email can win Bristol, but players have also reported to have been only 10 days away and recieved the email.

So, once you recieve Giselle on the 18th of March (assuming you've log in every single day), you can be offline for more than ten days, starting at March 18 and ending between March 29th and April 7th (last day of the 3.5M event). So you have 19 days from which to choose staying offline for 10 or more.

If you would recieve an email at the tenth or so day from Moba, it means that the campaign can still be ongoing, which is why i will be staying offline: to confirm my suspicions (if not, it was a good rest).

So, with lots of days still in check, go for Giselle, then stay whatever number of days you can be offline, being a minimum of 10, and then we'll confirm if we do recieve Bristol or not.

Any chance you can let the site/world know after 10 days, if you get the email/card? I'm also taking a break and hopefully a Bristol, but it would be great to get confirmation from someone else. Also, today is my first day off, so I don't know if you've been away longer than me. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
KuroNeko
☆☆☆☆
KuroNeko

PostSubject: Re: [Q] Giselle vs Bristol   [Q] Giselle vs Bristol I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:41 am

ok it seems someone have bristol, but he told me his acc was offline for 2+ months
Back to top Go down
KuroNeko
☆☆☆☆
KuroNeko

PostSubject: Re: [Q] Giselle vs Bristol   [Q] Giselle vs Bristol I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:19 pm

wait , is bristol part of the giselle event or w/e it is ?
Back to top Go down
Holmcross

PostSubject: Re: [Q] Giselle vs Bristol   [Q] Giselle vs Bristol I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:28 am

Did anyone here go inactive after March 7 and still get Bristol? That would be the easiest way to determine if the March 7 cutoff is true or just a rumor.
Back to top Go down
KuroNeko
☆☆☆☆
KuroNeko

PostSubject: Re: [Q] Giselle vs Bristol   [Q] Giselle vs Bristol I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 5:30 am

1 thing i confirmed,
an allie told me you get a mail to return and that you get bristol if you do, thats not true ,
i had an new inactive account since 17-02-2014 witch i used for hero points only and never used it again,
i logged in and got bristol,so now i got for the gissele i guess lol

it's still a mystery this inactive account bristol
Back to top Go down
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [Q] Giselle vs Bristol   [Q] Giselle vs Bristol I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 2:46 pm

I guess it's a bit moot now, but my alt from February (played for about 2 days during Dragon Raising) who never even registered a device got Bristol, but no email.

That alt also didn't get a tradeable pot that others were showing in their screenshots. Anyways, I guess I gotta decide which is more important now:
Max skills + Selina + Verne or Bristol...
Back to top Go down
KuroNeko
☆☆☆☆
KuroNeko

PostSubject: Re: [Q] Giselle vs Bristol   [Q] Giselle vs Bristol I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:09 pm

you must look it at this way, skills / quests/ training is easy getable , i would go for bristol, i myself want to make a new account bcuz the unchangeable nick typo i have in there and it bothers me so i choose one of my alt acc's witch has bristol
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: [Q] Giselle vs Bristol   [Q] Giselle vs Bristol I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:45 pm

KuroNeko wrote:
you must look it at this way, skills / quests/ training is easy getable , i would go for bristol, i myself want to make a new account bcuz the unchangeable nick typo i have in there and it bothers me so i choose one of my alt acc's witch has bristol

Honestly, I find Bristol a bit redundant if its just there to help inactive players. After all, its kinda equal to Aksana which is so darn cheap...
Back to top Go down
aikendoe
☆☆
aikendoe

PostSubject: Re: [Q] Giselle vs Bristol   [Q] Giselle vs Bristol I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:25 pm

Cheap is anything less than 20 te, 35-40 te for aks is moderate price for nonLE unit. And bristol art is better )
Back to top Go down
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [Q] Giselle vs Bristol   [Q] Giselle vs Bristol I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:41 pm

KuroNeko wrote:

You're ignoring the untradeable Selina / Verne on the first account.

Not that Selina's very good. I could just get Closer who's a huge upgrade on Selina. From what I head Bristol's better than Aksana, so seems I should go with the alt, but then changing device registration is a pain, blah.
Back to top Go down
aikendoe
☆☆
aikendoe

PostSubject: Re: [Q] Giselle vs Bristol   [Q] Giselle vs Bristol I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:06 pm

My last thought on bristol case: even if could get it by means of inactivity, i won't do it because it may cause troubles to my allies. I'm not irreplaceable, but still.
No card worths your pals ingame. Except if it's 8* :-P
Back to top Go down
KuroNeko
☆☆☆☆
KuroNeko

PostSubject: Re: [Q] Giselle vs Bristol   [Q] Giselle vs Bristol I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:42 am

i dont trouble my allies lol , i mean im creating a new account anyways, so untill that time i keep on being active on main, and besids bristol is a free card, even if askna is cheap it isnt free like bristol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Q] Giselle vs Bristol   [Q] Giselle vs Bristol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Q] Giselle vs Bristol
Page 1 of 1