Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[RPG]Brave Frontier

Go down 
+19
cruorimancer
jofacha
zacca21
WanderingNinja
PangCY
Yuan
Jin Ashtar
ronthedistance
wilyone
Soao
Roanmarvel
cyndre
the1lyden
furiousjeff
Wahuh
TypeAlpha
WRider38
UkyoSonoda
ForLulzz
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
wilyone

[RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:47 am

I gave the spirit quest a try. Ugh. I do believe I need that metal parade tonight. Hopefully I can complete it with my ragtag band. I can see that I'm really pushing my luck in world 2 so fingers crossed.

Oh, does the unit cap increase at all when you hit a certain level or is gems the only way to increase it? I've got 20+ nymph/spirit/mimic units.
Back to top Go down
WRider38

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:49 pm

The basic metal parade is pretty easy so you shouldn't have any problems with it. I don't actually recall if there are different difficulty levels. One of the more experienced folks will have to jump in to fill that gap.

The unit cap hasn't gone up for me yet (Lv26) so I assume gems are the only way to increase it. There are weekly special quests for all those anyway so I wouldn't be too bent out of shape if you had to fuse a couple mimics here and there. Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:01 pm

Metal Parade has only 1 level and it's very easy. All enemies you'll face are metal ghost/king/god which deal small damage. There's only 5 battles in those levels so really, it's like a give away. Bring some cure if you want.

Oh btw, you get 1 free gem for clearing the metal parade once Smile
Back to top Go down
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:42 pm

WRider38 wrote:
The unit cap hasn't gone up for me yet (Lv26) so I assume gems are the only way to increase it. There are weekly special quests for all those anyway so I wouldn't be too bent out of shape if you had to fuse a couple mimics here and there. Just my two cents.

That's exactly how I approach the weekly evolve freebies. I mean I gotta max out the unit before I can evolve him/her anyways right? So I'm fusing away.}

Also, I'll reiterate that the metal parade is a complete give-away. Metal guys only take 1 damage / hit so it's very tightly tuned... to be beatable by anyone (I guess it's possible for the metal dudes to kill you as their damage isn't scaled down, but I highly doubt it).
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:12 pm

Got my water idol. Selena is now 4* :3
Back to top Go down
wilyone

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:41 pm

Roanmarvel wrote:
WRider38 wrote:

That's exactly how I approach the weekly evolve freebies.  I mean I gotta max out the unit before I can evolve him/her anyways right?  So I'm fusing away.}

Also, I'll reiterate that the metal parade is a complete give-away.  Metal guys only take 1 damage / hit so it's very tightly tuned... to be beatable by anyone (I guess it's possible for the metal dudes to kill you as their damage isn't scaled down, but I highly doubt it).

Thanks guys. This is good to know. I guess I can always wait for the Tuesday quest to farm up what I need to evolve. Given that the ones I won't need right away are becoming feeders.
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:45 pm

I'm guessing leader bonuses apply to the arena battles also as ever since I set God Knight Will to leader for the 50% boost to light unit attack, Bahamut and Alma have been tearing entire teams apart. Alma especially as she seems to get her brave burst bar charged by turn 2 then uses it on them and pretty much kills anyone with less than 2800 HP when it goes off.
Back to top Go down
wilyone

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:16 pm

Man ... this is worse than Fanta ... Servers are down and it is time for my metal parade.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:19 pm

wilyone wrote:
Man ... this is worse than Fanta ... Servers are down and it is time for my metal parade.
It's probably because there was a huge influx of players playing the game that couldn't be handled by their servers.
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:20 pm

Check their FB. Apparently they're adjusting some of the parade times due to the server pooping.
Back to top Go down
wilyone

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:29 pm

I'll accept another metal god or 2 as compensation for the downtime. Wink
Back to top Go down
ronthedistance

ronthedistance

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:18 am

Eventually what happens is instead, they just send out keys that'll allow you to be in the dungeon for an hour.
At which point, people start trying to dupe-hack.
edit: Also, the unit cap does eventually increase.
Ya'll should check out BF's appinvasion forum for info on these kind of things Razz
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 4:28 am

woo got a couple bat mimics for later...

Also player lv 38 atm. still 50 unit cap 100 item cap. near cap on both lol
Back to top Go down
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 1:48 pm

ronthedistance wrote:
By the way for you guys, if you didn't know, if you stay on the mission screen of metal parades (which show the energy cost )
You can have one more go after the actual event ends. Just stay on it while recovering energy.

UkyoSonoda wrote:
Lvl up during metal parade. Got a total of 17 kings Very Happy

Combining these two tricks turned my 25 energy into 3 Metal Parades last night lol.

Man, it's taking forever to max out those 3*'s so I need every metal ghost/king.
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 2:30 pm

Roanmarvel wrote:
ronthedistance wrote:
By the way for you guys, if you didn't know, if you stay on the mission screen of metal parades (which show the energy cost )
You can have one more go after the actual event ends. Just stay on it while recovering energy.

UkyoSonoda wrote:
Lvl up during metal parade. Got a total of 17 kings Very Happy

Combining these two tricks turned my 25 energy into 3 Metal Parades last night lol.

Man, it's taking forever to max out those 3*'s so I need every metal ghost/king.

Maxing 4*s so they can evolve into 5*... They only have to get to lv 60...

Though atm I'm leveling and evolving alot of the weak units from the first area just so I can get the info entry and then feed it to something else to free up space.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:02 pm

They made a new sched for metal parades. Not sure if it's permanent
Back to top Go down
wilyone

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:39 pm

I think it is for this week only. I keep ready that they are looking to implement a key system so you can open the gate for an hour when it is convenient for you.

BTW, I think my forward progress for the week is going to stop as I take advantage of the 2x XP maps they just introduced. I didn't get enough metal ghosts to really improve my team so I think I am giving up on the dungeon. That and I need to spend a few hours this weekend farming Zel to evolve the ones I was able to level.

I do believe that I am going to enjoy playing this game for a while.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:27 am

Used ten gems....... Still haven't gotten anything above a 3*...... Fml
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:10 am

ForLulzz wrote:

Premium summons are for the people who who have nothing else better to do than to waste gems and hope for the best. Honestly if I were you, I would of saved those 10 gems and spammed metal parade when its on. That's the only reason why i get gems now, just for metal parade. Having multiple 5*'s require a butt tonne of EXP, so i need at least 20 metals from 1 gem, to maximize the exp income.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:07 am

TypeAlpha wrote:
ForLulzz wrote:

Premium summons are for the people who who have nothing else better to do than to waste gems and hope for the best. Honestly if I were you, I would of saved those 10 gems and spammed metal parade when its on. That's the only reason why i get gems now, just for metal parade. Having multiple 5*'s require a butt tonne of EXP, so i need at least 20 metals from 1 gem, to maximize the exp income.
But...But it's hard to not be jealous when everyone around me pulls 4*+ units Sad

Anyways, new LE unit. Not really digging the design. Btw, seems like some new units will be introduced soon Smile
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:39 am

ForLulzz wrote:
TypeAlpha wrote:
ForLulzz wrote:

But...But it's hard to not be jealous when everyone around me pulls 4*+ units Sad

Anyways, new LE unit. Not really digging the design. Btw, seems like some new units will be introduced soon Smile

Indeed they will be. They will be some more powerful units of our favourites ones too.. (mifune XD). Most of the 5* will be able to evolve to 6* soon.. which means i got to max 5 5* now :l
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 10:47 am

Yeah, I heard it's mostly the starters(vargas, selena etc) that will get a 6* version. I want a Mifune damnit xD
Back to top Go down
wilyone

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:54 pm

Looks like your hope was realized. We have a new metal parade schedule that is pretty close to last week's schedule. In other news, finally managed to catch Oboro (breaker). Now to level him so I can evolve him to 3*. I still haven't maxed out my squad so I cannot take on level 2 for a chance at Magress. Maybe after this week's metal parades I can finish off the Tower of Morgan and take a shot at St. Lamia and level 2 of the new dungeon.
Back to top Go down
the1lyden

the1lyden

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:37 am

Man that Idol quest is not easy... i a running 4 max lvl'd 3*'s and 1 lvl 51 4* and i barely survived... just seems a bit hard considering that you need to beat that Idol quest in order to evolve the 3*'s to 4*'s.

i used 10 cures, 1 revive, 3 def's and a 4 high cures.... sheesh....
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 5:31 pm

Luck of the draw IMO on how often the Idol itself uses its AoE attack. Sometimes they like to spam it twice per turn others they don't use it at all the entire battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RPG]Brave Frontier
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next