Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Put Your Glasses Up, and I'll Brave To That~!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

Put Your Glasses Up, and I'll Brave To That~! Empty
PostSubject: Put Your Glasses Up, and I'll Brave To That~!   Put Your Glasses Up, and I'll Brave To That~! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:57 pm

After a couple weeks of deliberating, I finally decided to join the forum~! Should've read all the topics first before downloading the game to get an edge. But it's better late than never.

So just wanted to give a "Hi~!" to all the forum members :-)

ID: 44299635
Back to top Go down
Pugilist

Pugilist

PostSubject: Re: Put Your Glasses Up, and I'll Brave To That~!   Put Your Glasses Up, and I'll Brave To That~! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:36 pm

Welcome! cheers
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Put Your Glasses Up, and I'll Brave To That~!   Put Your Glasses Up, and I'll Brave To That~! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:49 pm

Hey, welcome (finally?) to the forums! As always, if there's any questions you have feel free to ask here or PM me.

And feel free to tell any new friends that we have useful resources here as well. Razz
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Put Your Glasses Up, and I'll Brave To That~!   Put Your Glasses Up, and I'll Brave To That~! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:21 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
Hey, welcome (finally?) to the forums! As always, if there's any questions you have feel free to ask here or PM me.

And feel free to tell any new friends that we have useful resources here as well. Razz

I do when I make trades so people quit asking me to view cards in trades... I give them the URL for the card database. If i can take the initiative to find out information for myself, and empower others to do so, why would they not? Haha.

Last edited by pnoytroi on Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Put Your Glasses Up, and I'll Brave To That~!   Put Your Glasses Up, and I'll Brave To That~! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:21 pm

Pugilist wrote:
Welcome! cheers

Thank you :-)

Also very active player. Cleaning out ally list this Sunday to make room for more active and powerful allies :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Put Your Glasses Up, and I'll Brave To That~!   Put Your Glasses Up, and I'll Brave To That~! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Put Your Glasses Up, and I'll Brave To That~!
Page 1 of 1