Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[RPG]Brave Frontier

Go down 
+19
cruorimancer
jofacha
zacca21
WanderingNinja
PangCY
Yuan
Jin Ashtar
ronthedistance
wilyone
Soao
Roanmarvel
cyndre
the1lyden
furiousjeff
Wahuh
TypeAlpha
WRider38
UkyoSonoda
ForLulzz
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Wahuh
☆☆☆☆
Wahuh

[RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:18 am

Damn had to use energy on metal parade so gotta wait to do the spirit/idol quests >.<
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 2:40 am

Haha, it's really hard to manage your energy. Metal parade and the other vortex quest takes too much energy. Anyway, it turns out I didn't need a fire spirit for Phoenix evolution, I need a bat mimic instead Sad

Btw, I just realized that the gameplay is somehow similar to the Valkyrie Profile games by Square Enix.
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:51 pm

ATM the money cost of fusing monsters is killing me lol.
Back to top Go down
furiousjeff
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 5:57 pm

UkyoSonoda wrote:

Yup same here. Also not sure but doesn't seem to help much if you fuse 1* into 2* then try and feed 2* into your rarer unit. If anything the exp gain seems worse that way.

Also somehow managed pick up another 5*. Nice change after usually picking up nothing but 4* while playing Fanta and that's while paying.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:17 pm

Just an advice about the money part. Every weekend, there's an event quest in the vortex where you can farm buttloads of zel and jewel ghost/king/god. I suggest doing the quest a couple of times. I saved up about 400k zel from the event to help me through this week Smile
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:18 pm

furiousjeff wrote:
UkyoSonoda wrote:

Yup same here. Also not sure but doesn't seem to help much if you fuse 1* into 2* then try and feed 2* into your rarer unit. If anything the exp gain seems worse that way.

Also somehow managed pick up another 5*. Nice change after usually picking up nothing but 4* while playing Fanta and that's while paying.
what 5* did you get? I never pulled even a 4* *Cries*
Back to top Go down
WRider38

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:39 pm

I saved up about 200k last weekend and then pulled a 4* tree. Then I ran into a few metal parades and now it's all gone. This seems to be one game where I actually have to sell the units I pick up in quests.

I've saved up another 5 gems but I'm afraid of pulling a decent unit because I know I won't be able to level it up. Does that sound bass ackwards or what?
Back to top Go down
the1lyden

the1lyden

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:42 am

Zel - yeah the Zel quests are very helpful, i banked about 150k last weekend and that has carried me up until today... ready for another weekend...

Finally pulled my first 4* (yesterday) on my main account - Hell King Hades

my alt account i pulled a 4* Lava Phoenix and a 3* Phoenix... Wish there was a trade option....
Back to top Go down
furiousjeff
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:05 pm

ForLulzz wrote:
furiousjeff wrote:
UkyoSonoda wrote:

Have Commander Mega and God Tree Eltri both from the gem pull.

Anyone have Alma? Been running through the lv.2 event quest but still haven't pulled her, wondering if she's even worth it.
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:32 pm

furiousjeff wrote:
ForLulzz wrote:
furiousjeff wrote:
UkyoSonoda wrote:

Have Commander Mega and God Tree Eltri both from the gem pull.

Anyone have Alma? Been running through the lv.2 event quest but still haven't pulled her, wondering if she's even worth it.

Commander Mega is fantastic. He is so op if you include the bonuses. IMO alma is just like Luna, just in a different skin. The last special dungeon Stya was worth it; her BB is a great 1v1 skill which is almost insta kill. I got 2 Almas from doing the level 3 dungeon twice.. But i dont like alma at all.
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:44 pm

Got 5 gems again. Pulled 4* Lava Phoenix :3
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 3:08 am

[RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 3 15n3mlz

Just a slight note..  Alma is CHILDSPLAY compared to Oboro. I mean i took out Alma's strongest form without any units KOed.. But this guy... He's a frikken pain in the ass. He has about 5 times more HP than Alma's level 3 version, and his attack is SKYHIGH. I havent tried the level 1 or 2 versions yet since i skipped straight to level 3. So in short, if you want to battle the level 3 version, have EVERYTHING 5* and max if you can. If Shadow Oboro can kick and hand my sorry ass to me, it's not gonna be any different for you guys Razz
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:16 am

I must have that Ninja!!!! *^*
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:43 am

I heard level 1 is fairly easy, and level 2 is so-so. Level 3 is insane. Pure insane. The gap between 2 and 3 is like 1 and 10. :/
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 6:12 am

Yeah, I survived level 1 with only few cures used. Smile

My friend got him on level 1 first try :I
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 3:55 pm

I can beat him on lv 1. Yeah he hits a bit hard. One thing I noticed is he's got some form of life leech that heals him a bit every time he attacks. Still I want him. I'm lacking in dark units. I did manage to get Alma though from the lv 1 encounter.
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:33 pm

Hmm... Which units to use/level up atm?

Currently I have these:

Fire

Head Theif Leon Lv 8: 3* X
Lava Phoenix Lv 1: 4*
Warlock Liza Lv 1: 2* X
Redcap Lv 1: 2* X
King Burny Lv 1: 2* X
Beast Zegar Lv 1: 2*
Orthos Lv 5: 2*

Water

Ice Selena Lv 35: 3*
Captain Mega Lv 13: 3*
Pirate Verica Lv 3: 2*
Squirty Lv 3: 1*
Healer Merith Lv 1: 2* X
Merman Lv 5: 1*
Ramia Lv 5: 2*

Earth

Mandragora Lv 3: 1*
Mossy Lv 2: 1*
Geomancer Claris Lv 4: 1*
Bandit Zaza Lv 4: 2*

Thunder

Strategist Wiess Lv 8: 3*
Sparky Lv 3: 1*
Harpy Lv 4: 1*
Dancer May Lv 4: 1*
Sky Pirate Grafl Lv 4: 2*
Sylph Lv 1: 2*

Light

Bahamut Lv 34: 4*
King Glowy Lv 1: 2* X
Angel Lv 4: 1*
Sage Mimir Lv 3: 1*
Unicorn Lv 3: 2*
Traveler Alma Lv 1: 2*

Dark

Gloomy Lv 3: 1*
Sorceress Lilly Lv 3: 1*
Skeleton Lv 4: 1*
Memetes Lv 1: 3*
Medusa Lv 4: 2*

Part of the reason for so many 1-2* units is I kind of want to evolve them just for the log entry in the info tab but dunno if i'll just end up getting the evolutions playing later quests. Also dunno if there's any point in keeping the ones like the king slimes that cant evolve further. The ones marked with an X can't evolve any more.

The ones I been using so far is

Ice Selena
Captain Mega
Bahamut
Strategist Wiess
Head Theif Leon
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:43 pm

Nvm part of the question I just looked up the evolutions and it seems only spirits and mimics are ever used. So the 2*'s that cant evolve anymore are becoming feed.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:52 am

Wooooooo!!!!! Just got Oboro!!!!! Btw, my friend said that there are new evolutions for some units in the jap server. All the starters will have 6* evolutions and some 3*s like head thief leon will get a 4* version as well Smile
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:39 am

Well my issue is i'm trying to pull the equivilent of albuming everything lol.

Atm trying to get Selena up to lv 40 while trying to get Oboro so atleast I can evolve her when I finally get a water idol. the tier 3 tuesday battle was a bit too much for me atm lol
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:23 am

UkyoSonoda wrote:
Well my issue is i'm trying to pull the equivilent of albuming everything lol.

Atm trying to get Selena up to lv 40 while trying to get Oboro so atleast I can evolve her when I finally get a water idol. the tier 3 tuesday battle was a bit too much for me atm lol
yeah, it's very hard. My only advice is to max out everything on your team which must be 3* and above. Also, 1 healer would really be good. Lastly, if I were in a situation where all the Idols I get on 1 run are ones I really need but died on the last battle, then I wouldn't hesitate on using a gem to revive myself..... Buuuut that's just me because I've pretty much lost faith in pulling anything higher than a 3* lol
Back to top Go down
WRider38

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 12:30 pm

[/quote]
Buuuut that's just me because I've pretty much lost faith in pulling anything higher than a 3* lol[/quote]

You'll get one eventually! I pulled 4* Loch Ness on my last gem summon.

Still grinding to lvl up though...
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:05 pm

Oboro GET :3
Back to top Go down
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:16 pm

You know, I really want to like this game because it has a lot of features I think Fantasica is missing - namely an interactive combat system (also I like the town and that you can evolve units to keep them relevant longer).

But, playing the quests take forever to clear anything even at max animation speed. Makes the entire game experience seem quite slow to me, but it's a nice diversion so I'll stick with it.

So far I've gotten 3 rare summons and got a Dryad and two Memetes, first order of business however is evolving Selena and Eze then deciding if I want to use Thief Leon or double up on Memetes.
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:33 am

There is ever only a handful of cards which can evolve to 5*.. let alone 4*. You'll know this through summon when the door 'breaks', which pretty much means you've got yourself a 4* that can no longer evolve, or a very nice 5*.

As for me, my luck with summons have been pretty nice. I've got myself about 6 5* now.. but leveling them up is a pain. Not only that, i need to keep a low rank healer in my team so i can heal (i don't have god tree, because i dont and he's not as sexy as Angel Maria Razz).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RPG]Brave Frontier
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next