Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Not receiving brave

Go down 
+3
Kanata67
chaosbladeuk
jjSpawnkill
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jjSpawnkill

jjSpawnkill

Not receiving brave Empty
PostSubject: Not receiving brave   Not receiving brave I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:12 am

Is it just me or are there others who didn't receive the 3000 brave points for the guild battle 3 wins reward?
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: Not receiving brave   Not receiving brave I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:48 am

jjSpawnkill wrote:
Is it just me or are there others who didn't receive the 3000 brave points for the guild battle 3 wins reward?
I got the reward. Perhaps you didn't make an attack?
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Not receiving brave   Not receiving brave I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:01 am

I received it in my in box but when I took it I didn't actually get the points. I think that is what he means.
Back to top Go down
jjSpawnkill

jjSpawnkill

PostSubject: Re: Not receiving brave   Not receiving brave I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:35 am

You are correct guy upstairs^^
Back to top Go down
Xeracia

PostSubject: Re: Not receiving brave   Not receiving brave I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:21 am

Same thing happened with both me and my husband. Brave in inbox but didn't receive it after clicking on it
Back to top Go down
rustyoldnail

rustyoldnail

PostSubject: Re: Not receiving brave   Not receiving brave I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:07 pm

same here. at least it's just brave and they didn't screw up something worse i guess.
Back to top Go down
liquidleks

PostSubject: Re: Not receiving brave   Not receiving brave I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:40 pm

I certainly didn't get 3k brave points, but I wasn't paying close enough attention so I might have gotten some brave points.

I'm thinking it might have been a misprint and I received 300 brave points (but I just didn't notice). With the bugs and other misprints in this event, would anyone be surprised if that was a misprint?
Back to top Go down
digitalPompeii

digitalPompeii

PostSubject: Re: Not receiving brave   Not receiving brave I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:06 pm

Xeracia wrote:
Same thing happened with both me and my husband. Brave in inbox but didn't receive it after clicking on it
This. Me too. :'(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not receiving brave   Not receiving brave I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not receiving brave
Page 1 of 1