Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

The content of brave pack changed?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BadEndNight
☆☆☆
BadEndNight

The content of brave pack changed? Empty
PostSubject: The content of brave pack changed?   The content of brave pack changed? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:24 am

Somehow I didn't participate anyone of the event in the past few months and now I'm back, with loads of brave points. With the panel events I decided to release all brave points into feeders. What suprised me is that, the chance of getting cards with higher stars (well, higher than 1) increased.

I've consumed ~20000 brave pts today and I've already got 4 3* (all of them are Neil), with ~25% of them are 2* cards. This is significantly higher than what I've got before...

Anyone can tell me if this is the dropping rate as before or this've been noticed quite a long time ago?
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: The content of brave pack changed?   The content of brave pack changed? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:52 am

I'd say that four 3*'s in 100 pulls is quite lucky. I've been playing since mid-November, and I haven't pulled that many 3*'s from brave packs in all that time. I haven't noticed any particular increase in 2* drop rate either.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: The content of brave pack changed?   The content of brave pack changed? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:46 am

I've pulled around 1-2 3* every 100k brave points. 4 3* is just lucky.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: The content of brave pack changed?   The content of brave pack changed? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:48 pm

Second time I've emptied out my brave points and only got 1x 3★ each time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The content of brave pack changed?   The content of brave pack changed? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The content of brave pack changed?
Page 1 of 1