Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Arena question. Does attack boost work in arena battles?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanata67
☆☆

Arena question. Does attack boost work in arena battles? Empty
PostSubject: Arena question. Does attack boost work in arena battles?   Arena question. Does attack boost work in arena battles? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:34 pm

Pretty much says it all. I got a rossetto and am basing my attack line up hoping that her +2 male boost works. Anybody who has a Gluck know if boost works in arena battles? It would be helpful to,know before I trade a level 100 lb gilberta for a fourth lev lol
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: Arena question. Does attack boost work in arena battles?   Arena question. Does attack boost work in arena battles? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:48 am

boosts arent static. they proc activation like all other skills in arena battles. they do however work as I've seen it with bot teams on previous arena events that used camille + other palace guards and also with players using alex. It seems to boost the next attack each applicable unit makes after the skill goes off.
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: Arena question. Does attack boost work in arena battles?   Arena question. Does attack boost work in arena battles? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 5:46 am

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: They work very differently than from what happens during guild arena/battle arena/colo than during quest. The major difference is, the attack boost is not static, but it needs to proc before it takes effect. I might be mistaken about this, but ALL units gets a boost in their next attack, not just those outlined in the card description. Also, the skill level has no effect on how much it boost, but on how often it procs.
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Arena question. Does attack boost work in arena battles?   Arena question. Does attack boost work in arena battles? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:16 pm

it works, yes, and unlike you might expect, all attack boosts work the same way: they boost the entire team. (very different from the norm in coliseum/battle arena/guild battle)

I do not, however, know if it's more efficient to run camille with a bunch of powerful six stars, or to run the 6 star units with attack boost 2. (camille's attack boost is attack boost palace guard 5)
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Arena question. Does attack boost work in arena battles?   Arena question. Does attack boost work in arena battles? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:08 am

Hm, now I wonder about a team of all Camille lol
Back to top Go down
cruorimancer
☆☆☆
cruorimancer

PostSubject: Re: Arena question. Does attack boost work in arena battles?   Arena question. Does attack boost work in arena battles? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:18 pm

Kanata67 wrote:
Hm, now I wonder about a team of all Camille lol
assuming the effect can be stacked, I'd hate to face that kind of team lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arena question. Does attack boost work in arena battles?   Arena question. Does attack boost work in arena battles? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arena question. Does attack boost work in arena battles?
Page 1 of 1