Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Arena Unit Attack Speed and Damage

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Strenhelden
Terror of the End [Rare]
Strenhelden

Arena Unit Attack Speed and Damage Empty
PostSubject: Arena Unit Attack Speed and Damage   Arena Unit Attack Speed and Damage I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:25 pm

Since Arena seems to be everyone's favourite event... (It's definitely mine!) Found this on the Chinese Fantasica forums: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2041362331

The columns of the table are:
Deploy Cost / Speed / Damage / Breakthough Damage* / Damage per Point of Deploy

*They already had the event where you can increase the max level of your units. So a 6* can be up to lv140.

Pretty neat. Any interest in adding missing units (Armed Forces, Witches, Christmas units etc) to the table during the next arena event?
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Arena Unit Attack Speed and Damage   Arena Unit Attack Speed and Damage I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:25 pm

Pretty neat indeed! Thank you for sharing! I wonder how they calculated the overall damage? And what the indicated "speed" represents? It seems to follow the Korean indication of speed, but it has been observed so far that only the letter matters, and that within one letter range, the order is determined by other means.

If anyone is wondering, the colors indicate the skill of the unit:

White - No skill
Green - Poison
Blue - Slow
Yellow - Knockback
Red - Area Attack / Attack Boost (Camille)

For the latter units, there are usually two damage rows: one for standard damage, and one for damage dealt when AA / AB triggers.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Arena Unit Attack Speed and Damage   Arena Unit Attack Speed and Damage I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:53 pm

If I am not mistaken, they are using the card's listed values. Which as we already know, isn't the actual attack speed of the unit due to animation speed, missile time, etc.
Back to top Go down
Strenhelden
Terror of the End [Rare]
Strenhelden

PostSubject: Re: Arena Unit Attack Speed and Damage   Arena Unit Attack Speed and Damage I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:03 pm

I believe these are actual measurements during Arena events which takes into account additional factors other than listed speed.

For example, Yuriya is the fastest missile unit, with listed speed 0.3. She falls between two melee units with speed 0.5 and 0.55, suggesting that melee is 0.2 to 0.25 faster than missile.

The chart in general confirms that in terms of speed, melee is fastest, then missile, then magic.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Arena Unit Attack Speed and Damage   Arena Unit Attack Speed and Damage I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:39 am

I don't think so. The way the arena works is the attack order is determined by the unit's letter speed, the first letter of their name (Alphabetical order) and whether they are an event unit prize or a recruitable monster. (These are the factors I have found so far)

It's the combination of these factors which determine who attacks first.

What this means is, between Angela and Charles (Both S speed), Angela will always attack first. (Both are S speed, A > C meaning Angela attacks first).

If we were to follow the listing in the picture, Charles would be the first to attack.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Arena Unit Attack Speed and Damage   Arena Unit Attack Speed and Damage I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:45 am

Strenhelden wrote:
I believe these are actual measurements during Arena events which takes into account additional factors other than listed speed.

For example, Yuriya is the fastest missile unit, with listed speed 0.3. She falls between two melee units with speed 0.5 and 0.55, suggesting that melee is 0.2 to 0.25 faster than missile.

The chart in general confirms that in terms of speed, melee is fastest, then missile, then magic.

The Chinese version of Fantasica lists the delay speed instead of the letter system everyone else has btw. Those figures are the listed numbers from the Chinese Fantasica version.

For melee those numbers 'should' be correct. However, those values tend to be incorrect for Archers and Mages due to missile speed and animation speed playing a crucial role in finding the actual DPS of Archers and Mages. Different mages and archers have different missile speeds.
Back to top Go down
kyaaya

PostSubject: Re: Arena Unit Attack Speed and Damage   Arena Unit Attack Speed and Damage I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:49 pm

Took a look at the table and the speed values does seem off for arena - B speed Achillea (table speed 0.5) goes before C speed (table 0.45) Sheryl, Adalina, Livia etc.

It does seem to be as BkWiz said - the speed values used are the card values printed from the chinese version, which is less accurate than our letter system for Arena. (Btw Augi88 has compiled these number values in the unit spreadsheet)

The damage numbers, on the other hand do seem accurate (with a 20% stat bonus from max skills). For those wondering there is an arena damage formula (pending more data from next Arena which is forever delayed):

Area Dmg = (High stat + Mid stat) * (1 - 0.01* (Unit rank)^2))

See beta tab for list with values.

Back to top Go down
needle27

PostSubject: Re: Arena Unit Attack Speed and Damage   Arena Unit Attack Speed and Damage I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:02 pm

kyaaya wrote:
Took a look at the table and the speed values does seem off for arena - B speed Achillea (table speed 0.5) goes before C speed (table 0.45) Sheryl, Adalina, Livia etc.

It does seem to be as BkWiz said - the speed values used are the card values printed from the chinese version, which is less accurate than our letter system for Arena. (Btw Augi88 has compiled these number values in the unit spreadsheet)

The damage numbers, on the other hand do seem accurate (with a 20% stat bonus from max skills). For those wondering there is an arena damage formula (pending more data from next Arena which is forever delayed):

Area Dmg = (High stat + Mid stat) * (1 - 0.01* (Unit rank)^2))

See beta tab for list with values.

I've been wondering if anyone figured out a true arena formula (the old Struesdale formula wasn't accurate). This one totally works. Thanks for figuring it out and sharing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arena Unit Attack Speed and Damage   Arena Unit Attack Speed and Damage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arena Unit Attack Speed and Damage
Page 1 of 1