Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Battle arena question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
acedoll

acedoll

Battle arena question Empty
PostSubject: Battle arena question   Battle arena question I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 8:43 pm

So with the battle arenas majorly depending on the attack speed, i was wondering why Charles isnt so popular? I know he's got crap stats and isnt worth being a 6 star, but he's got S rank, and whatever Double hit does, i was thinking he gets to hit twice?
Back to top Go down
Bobkyou
☆☆☆
Bobkyou

PostSubject: Re: Battle arena question   Battle arena question I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:26 am

Double Strike is BA, not Colo.

Quote :
It's not just about speed though, it's about killing your opponent before they kill you. 5x Charles are extremely fast, but unless you are using an event item or summon 2 Charles allies, it won't actually kill your opponent. You will preferably kill your opponent with your 5 units in a single pass so you don't have to worry about one of your allies using a D speed unit or an event 4* as leader.

It's fairly easy to make a team of 5 S/A/B units to kill your opponent quickly, 3 Aksana (B speed) + 2 Charles (S speed) for example will kill your opponent in a single pass.
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Battle arena question   Battle arena question I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:05 am

Charles is actually quite popular if you think about it. He is one of the cards that has been around in the game since the beginning of time, no one really likes his art very well, he has no skill outside of BA, yet he still sells for over 100TE in this current market! (atm he is 120-140 if he is MLB when many newer 6* have fallen below 100TE - some much newer and LE 6*s are as low as 50TE.) To this day he is still "easy to sell" and regularly someone is posting on rcr looking for one.

Charles is a "niche" unit meaning his use is exactly as you pointed out - S speed but no skill and low damage outside of arena, so he is really only useful in colosseum and battle arena. But this is quite a large niche given how often these events take place. And if you have one Charles, you usually want another one or two or three. BTW I'm looking for another one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Battle arena question   Battle arena question I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:58 am

lol what are you saying? he's a beast for both colo and ba. it's the only reason why he isn't worth less than alexander tbh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle arena question   Battle arena question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle arena question
Page 1 of 1