Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Why is Alexander so undervalued???

Go down 
+46
chaosme
GnatB
penguizaur
sGabe4
Blargod
RoyalGargoyle
SnowTempest
TypeAlpha
DeathGU1Se
pknott
Lornoth
Grazingcattle
DivideByZero
lmnseason
Esofonic
Pandalicious
VitaeMortifer
velocityhead245
Ckrai
zeroxlll
Whizzah
orionknight
aszutai
hereticloki
bx65
joeladams20
bleachcosplay
ChibiLeen
predator852
themadmanazn
myad
BkWiz
bryancarlo16
zoebeagle
ElysianField
dnonamus
the3ptsling
memphiskite
clocksprocket
tzerherman
GAKUBUN
timlai1209
Sientara
pnoytroi
PatchFirefox
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
joeladams20
☆☆☆
joeladams20

Why is Alexander so undervalued??? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is Alexander so undervalued???   Why is Alexander so undervalued??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:25 am

much love Alexander!! Don't let the haters get you down
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Why is Alexander so undervalued???   Why is Alexander so undervalued??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:28 am

Recylander
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: Why is Alexander so undervalued???   Why is Alexander so undervalued??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:33 pm

all this talk about Alexander makes me wanna trade my Moni for an Alexander Razz
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Why is Alexander so undervalued???   Why is Alexander so undervalued??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:28 pm

The desire to be a mod just to merge duplicate topics in this section rises again....
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
penguizaur
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Why is Alexander so undervalued???   Why is Alexander so undervalued??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:13 am

there are some people who don't hate alexander, but nobody cares what we think =)
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Why is Alexander so undervalued???   Why is Alexander so undervalued??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:43 am

Forever alo.. Alexander
Back to top Go down
DeathGU1Se
☆☆☆☆☆
DeathGU1Se

PostSubject: Re: Why is Alexander so undervalued???   Why is Alexander so undervalued??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:10 pm

ahahahaha, I thought it was an exaggeration but man, I saw Lolexander's attack. It looked like he was stuck in bullet time permanently while time marched on for everything else.
Back to top Go down
joeladams20
☆☆☆
joeladams20

PostSubject: Re: Why is Alexander so undervalued???   Why is Alexander so undervalued??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:44 am

Trying to make the Alexander thread come back to life!  I just bought Alexander for the 3rd time.  I needed a missle unit with area attack, and Reve, Clarissa seemed a little pricey... I still wonder why Alex is so undervalued.  He is uber slow, I get that!  But I paid 25TE for fresh... and the next price point that I am aware of for a 6* with AA is Clarissa at 200TEish.

So, I just wanted to thank you again, Alexander!!!
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: Why is Alexander so undervalued???   Why is Alexander so undervalued??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:28 am

I guess at lvl140 IF he gets to attack and his skill procs then he could be devastating...
Back to top Go down
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Why is Alexander so undervalued???   Why is Alexander so undervalued??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:58 am

sGabe4 wrote:
I guess at lvl140 IF he gets to attack and his skill procs then he could be devastating...

That's a BIG if. If we're talking Colo, I'm not sure I've ever even seen him make it into the queue.
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: Why is Alexander so undervalued???   Why is Alexander so undervalued??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:07 pm

GnatB wrote:
sGabe4 wrote:

That's a BIG if.  If we're talking Colo, I'm not sure I've ever even seen him make it into the queue.

An Alexander moved against my team. No proc though, so I survived and he exited left.
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Why is Alexander so undervalued???   Why is Alexander so undervalued??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:18 pm

This has to happen at least once to someone in their early fanta experience:

Ally in all chat: "Hey guys! I'm so excited! I just got my first 6*! All I had to trade was 100 te worth of LE 5*!"

You: =O You got a 6*! Awesome! Which one did you get?

Ally: *Sets Alexander as lead*

You: Uh, nice! Yeah...he's really strong! Enjoy! >__<
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Why is Alexander so undervalued???   Why is Alexander so undervalued??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 3:07 am

chaosme wrote:
GnatB wrote:
sGabe4 wrote:

That's a BIG if.  If we're talking Colo, I'm not sure I've ever even seen him make it into the queue.

An Alexander moved against my team. No proc though, so I survived and he exited left.

I got an ally with alexander as leader, and did managed to attack during colo once, with skill.
But that is when any of my units can finish the enemy off in 1 hit, or the enemy is likely to die by poison.

So, I can't really tell if the attack is strong or not.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: Why is Alexander so undervalued???   Why is Alexander so undervalued??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:05 am

ohh alexander.. he is one of the hardest to album imo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: Why is Alexander so undervalued???   Why is Alexander so undervalued??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:27 am

Esofonic wrote:
ohh alexander.. he is one of the hardest to album imo Very Happy

Because he is popular with Leana? xD
Back to top Go down
iChaosFX

iChaosFX

PostSubject: Re: Why is Alexander so undervalued???   Why is Alexander so undervalued??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:17 pm

He's one of the most successful commander in ancient time. King of Macedonia the greek empire. He conquered almost whole of old asia and europe, and never lost once in battles. Seeing early post conecting him to odin wannabe with weird name? Odin is mythos but alexander is real.
Alexander the Great source Wikipedia.
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

PostSubject: Re: Why is Alexander so undervalued???   Why is Alexander so undervalued??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 12:07 am

iChaosFX wrote:
He's one of the most successful commander in ancient time. King of Macedonia the greek empire. He conquered almost whole of old asia and europe, and never lost once in battles. Seeing early post conecting him to odin wannabe with weird name? Odin is mythos but alexander is real.
Alexander the Great source Wikipedia.
Alexander did not live long enough for his hair to grow that long though.
Back to top Go down
iChaosFX

iChaosFX

PostSubject: Re: Why is Alexander so undervalued???   Why is Alexander so undervalued??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:46 am

Nah I just posting to response if people still wondering why it called alexander, everything fanta has is merely fantasy. Alexander attack speed animation is bugged it same applied to abel, confirmed on japanese official fantasica.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: Why is Alexander so undervalued???   Why is Alexander so undervalued??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 12:17 pm

but Abel is not nearly as slow as Alexander
plus I believe if it was indeed bugged, SS/Mobage would have fixed it by now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is Alexander so undervalued???   Why is Alexander so undervalued??? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why is Alexander so undervalued???
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4