Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Captain Alexander The Great!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainAlexTG

Captain Alexander The Great! Empty
PostSubject: Captain Alexander The Great!   Captain Alexander The Great! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:47 pm

Hi everyone! My name is Alex, as you can probably tell. And I'm a newbie! Not super dooper new, but pretty darn new. I believe I joined at the start of last month, and as of yet I haven't missed one day of logging in! Excited about this game, excited about this community, and excited to meet everyone!

I've actually been meaning to get into trading card collecting, but physical cards are expensive and lose value if you play with them! I love this game because of the free pulls, the occasional free cards, and the community which trades back and forth a lot from what I've seen!

Anyways, nice to meet everyone, and I look forward to getting to know you guys!
Back to top Go down
TheRain7

TheRain7

PostSubject: Re: Captain Alexander The Great!   Captain Alexander The Great! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:58 am

lol@"free cards" ...

Welcome to the game anyway  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
CaptainAlexTG

PostSubject: Re: Captain Alexander The Great!   Captain Alexander The Great! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 5:52 am

TheRain7 wrote:
lol@"free cards" ...

Welcome to the game anyway   Twisted Evil 
Well, the free cards aren't very good, but, yeah, you do get cards without paying money. xDDD

And thank you!
Back to top Go down
TheRain7

TheRain7

PostSubject: Re: Captain Alexander The Great!   Captain Alexander The Great! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 7:41 pm

haha... maybe I was being a little mean x_x);
But after you've played for a while you'll see that this is a huge money vacumn...

Where you either spend a lot of money (top players are throwing thousands of dollars in every couple of weeks) or... as a free player you toil away for hours and hours to achieve very little.

And then...  Very Happy  one day you might become an angry cynical like me scoffing at new players getting tricked into the game believing things are freeeee
Back to top Go down
CaptainAlexTG

PostSubject: Re: Captain Alexander The Great!   Captain Alexander The Great! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 8:00 pm

xD I guess I'll just set my sights low and aim for a 6* as my greatest accomplishment.
Back to top Go down
cruorimancer
☆☆☆
cruorimancer

PostSubject: Re: Captain Alexander The Great!   Captain Alexander The Great! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 8:49 pm

TheRain7 wrote:
lol@"free cards" ...

Welcome to the game anyway   Twisted Evil 

oh the irony... *facepalm*

Welcome aboard, mate... hope you enjoy your stay here at Fantasica lol.. and dont be to serious about the "trading collecting card" aspect, since for some odd reason fanta makes some unique card as non tradeable...
Back to top Go down
bboyyomama

bboyyomama

PostSubject: Re: Captain Alexander The Great!   Captain Alexander The Great! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:01 pm

Well this IS a tcg. The main point is to trade and buy cards. You have to spend some money if you want the good cards. It's like that for all tcg. I don't get why people complain all the time about having to spend on this game.
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

PostSubject: Re: Captain Alexander The Great!   Captain Alexander The Great! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:02 pm

bboyyomama wrote:
Well this IS a tcg. The main point is to trade and buy cards. You have to spend some money if you want the good cards. It's like that for all tcg. I don't get why people complain all the time about having to spend on this game.

well its not that they necessarily complain about spending, they complain about spending hundreds and getting nothing in return. most tcg if you buy a few packs you are usually guaranteed a special or rare card of some sorts but that is not the case with this game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain Alexander The Great!   Captain Alexander The Great! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain Alexander The Great!
Page 1 of 1