Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Heidemarie versus Alexander (URGENT, please help)

Go down 
+2
zoebeagle
kelvgoh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

Heidemarie versus Alexander   (URGENT, please help) Empty
PostSubject: Heidemarie versus Alexander (URGENT, please help)   Heidemarie versus Alexander   (URGENT, please help) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:23 pm

Hi all, I am wondering if a MAXED Heide or a MAXED Alexander is better. (Let's pleas not talk about the stars for I care more about the damage skills). If say both were to be put together in an event, which one is better? Because I am thinking if i should buy a.MAXED alex or buy a MAXED heide. Thank you very much for help.
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: Heidemarie versus Alexander (URGENT, please help)   Heidemarie versus Alexander   (URGENT, please help) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:47 pm

It really depends on what you're facing. Alexander has better range and more overall damage, and even though they are both "E" speed, Alexander's animation takes FOR-EV-ER to reach the target. Heidemarie's on the other hand is very quick.

If you have a lot of little guys coming one after another, go with Heide. If you have mess-load coming all at once, go with Alex.
Back to top Go down
RisingAboveThis
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
RisingAboveThis

PostSubject: Re: Heidemarie versus Alexander (URGENT, please help)   Heidemarie versus Alexander   (URGENT, please help) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:48 pm

I'd say Max Alex due to the fact of his Area Attack, if Heide were a speed D, I'd actually choose Heide. I will now briefly explain.

Alex is great for killing a crowd, assuming you have even one "Slow 5/6" unit to compensate for his speed. Area Attack 6 is really nice [I love using my Cornellia allies as well as Faith allies] because no only do they deal 60-90k normally, but that targets all in their vicinity to make up [slightly] for their mediocre speed. Heide is slow, but she packs a punch. Alex and Heide both have phenomenal range, but Heide just pushes her enemies back, but they go further than their previous spot prior to knockback 5 due to her dreadful speed. If she could attack faster to maximize that heavy hitting coupled with her knockback, it would be a closer call, but given the statistics, I'd put more money on Alexander.

Just my opinion, feel free to post your thoughts, I like hearing peoples opinions on Heide. Personally, she should be a low tier 6* given her massive stats in my opinion. She could earn that extra star....more so than Fiona as a 5* >___>
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: Heidemarie versus Alexander (URGENT, please help)   Heidemarie versus Alexander   (URGENT, please help) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:53 pm

Thank u both for the quick reply. I wld make a consideration n decide soon. Hv a nice evening!
Back to top Go down
RisingAboveThis
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
RisingAboveThis

PostSubject: Re: Heidemarie versus Alexander (URGENT, please help)   Heidemarie versus Alexander   (URGENT, please help) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:18 pm

You're quite welcome. Thanks for taking opinions, its a pretty smart decision to not jump into a trade hastily. Have a nice evening to you too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cuddytime

cuddytime

PostSubject: Re: Heidemarie versus Alexander (URGENT, please help)   Heidemarie versus Alexander   (URGENT, please help) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:34 pm

quite an interesting question...

imo, i think heide is the better choice here in terms of resale value and what they offer.
heidi's long range makes her a good choice to put somewhere either on the front or middle of your defense line.

alex's spear is so god awfully slow that sometimes monsters will be out of range by the time the spear hits (very rare though)
Back to top Go down
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

PostSubject: Re: Heidemarie versus Alexander (URGENT, please help)   Heidemarie versus Alexander   (URGENT, please help) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:17 pm

Alexander is one of the best 6* cards in my opinion, despite his low value. A lot of people discount the usefulness of AOE but I always use my allys' Alexander because his 200 range allows him to attack to reach over one of your units.
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: Heidemarie versus Alexander (URGENT, please help)   Heidemarie versus Alexander   (URGENT, please help) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:18 am

Thank you all, your valuable insights are extremely important because it would be very costly if I made the wrong decision.

I chose to level up my Heide because it saves me a lot of elixer (Because I have to pay 700 elix for Alexendar). Cheers!!
Back to top Go down
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

PostSubject: Re: Heidemarie versus Alexander (URGENT, please help)   Heidemarie versus Alexander   (URGENT, please help) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:40 am

Yeah definitely go with Alexander. More damage overall, and more useful for that speed. E speed with KB is just not useful at all.
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: Heidemarie versus Alexander (URGENT, please help)   Heidemarie versus Alexander   (URGENT, please help) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:44 am

Hmm... then does spending 700 elixers justify it? Because I thought of saving all my elixers for a good 6*, but I need at least 2k for that. Shocked
Back to top Go down
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

PostSubject: Re: Heidemarie versus Alexander (URGENT, please help)   Heidemarie versus Alexander   (URGENT, please help) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:58 am

Id probably take it, if youre not planning to win in the next event, that is.
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: Heidemarie versus Alexander (URGENT, please help)   Heidemarie versus Alexander   (URGENT, please help) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 8:01 am

I would never ever win an event. I would be glad if I can get lucky like DT where I got an ERHARD. LOL. Too competitive for me, I rather just buy it cheap during events hehehehe. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heidemarie versus Alexander (URGENT, please help)   Heidemarie versus Alexander   (URGENT, please help) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heidemarie versus Alexander (URGENT, please help)
Page 1 of 1