Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Crisis Training?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatGouletKid

Crisis Training? Empty
PostSubject: Crisis Training?   Crisis Training? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:33 pm

I'm getting alerts telling me that Crisis Training is available but I can't seem to find the episodes. Am I misunderstanding something?
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

Crisis Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Training?   Crisis Training? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:51 pm

Look for it in the banners. You know, the part that's moving in the home page. The one where there's a "what is crisis training" written on one of the banners. When crisis is up, you'll see an extra banner added with something written like "crisis training available" and a button to access it.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Crisis Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Training?   Crisis Training? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:56 pm

they are sending the alerts 1 hour before they actually happen... and they put the time in server time, so if your like me and in mountain time, i know that if they say 1pm, its really 2pm when they are going on, you can open up training and your 'select episode' should be pulsing. click on it and it should give you a drop up box where you can select the crisis episode.
Back to top Go down
ThatGouletKid

Crisis Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Training?   Crisis Training? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 3:17 pm

Thanks, guys.
Back to top Go down
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

Crisis Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Training?   Crisis Training? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 4:26 pm

I don't think they sent an alert for the last one at 1pm, at least i didn't get one.
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

Crisis Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Training?   Crisis Training? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 5:45 pm

alternatively, go to training, select change episode. if crisis training is happening, it'll give you the option to switch between normal training and crisis training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crisis Training? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Training?   Crisis Training? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crisis Training?
Page 1 of 1