Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Sea Paradise Training: What is best training level to grind?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gn0mel0ver

Sea Paradise Training:  What is best training level to grind? Empty
PostSubject: Sea Paradise Training: What is best training level to grind?   Sea Paradise Training:  What is best training level to grind? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:34 am

I'm currently on training level 7-1. Is it better to keep grinding through all levels, or go back and grind 1-5 for 10tp? Just wondering what everyone else is doing. thanks!
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Sea Paradise Training: What is best training level to grind?   Sea Paradise Training:  What is best training level to grind? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:24 pm

Gn0mel0ver wrote:
I'm currently on training level 7-1.  Is it better to keep grinding through all levels, or go back and grind 1-5 for 10tp?  Just wondering what everyone else is doing.  thanks!
I believe other people have established since previous events that its better to keep grinding. If you burn 300 TP on 1-5 you will have the same chance for 5 bosses to spawn as you will by burning 300 tp on 7-1 or higher levels. And this is especially true for us who dont burn potions. The longer time you spend in a training level, the less TP you regen. Since TP doesn't regen in training missions. And it takes longer to walk 30 steps then 10 steps.
Back to top Go down
Gn0mel0ver

PostSubject: Re: Sea Paradise Training: What is best training level to grind?   Sea Paradise Training:  What is best training level to grind? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:44 pm

Thanks... I'll keep grinding away. Smile 
Back to top Go down
Minowara
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Sea Paradise Training: What is best training level to grind?   Sea Paradise Training:  What is best training level to grind? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 9:38 pm

Plus there are still rewards at the end of every new episode completed.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Sea Paradise Training: What is best training level to grind?   Sea Paradise Training:  What is best training level to grind? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:26 pm

You are also more likely to meet the higher star bosses in the later training levels.

Me and someone else competed in the same event both using a 6* in past training events. He grinded the mid level training floors, I grinded the low level training floors.

His Grey was 2-3x higher than mine. We were roughly at the same BT level. He could have possibly spent more potions than me, but it seemed somewhat unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea Paradise Training: What is best training level to grind?   Sea Paradise Training:  What is best training level to grind? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sea Paradise Training: What is best training level to grind?
Page 1 of 1