Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Crisis Time.

Go down 
+15
wreckage
Resetz
Jim4good
abuqasar
Riverdance
muld0803
multidose
Stormfeather
Ghost_Star
Kanata67
zero0ut
WeGotEnough
seanlink
joeladams20
abkranbob
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
abkranbob
☆☆

Crisis Time. Empty
PostSubject: Crisis Time.   Crisis Time. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:18 pm

I guess since nobody else is making a thread about it i will. I have yet to encounter crisis time but to those of you who have; what are you getting? And how does it show up? Im really interested in any info about it. Seems like you can get some cool stuff.
Back to top Go down
joeladams20
☆☆☆
joeladams20

Crisis Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Time.   Crisis Time. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:21 pm

It is a training stage that thus far only came up once, and it was for an hour. It supplies 3*'s and 4*'s, and is 45tp per run. You can access it when you see a banner from the main page telling you that it is crisis time.
Back to top Go down
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

Crisis Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Time.   Crisis Time. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:38 pm

Where do you see this banner on the main page? Is it near the top with all of your stats and cooldown times, in the middle with your allies messages, or at the bottom with the scrolling events and activity choices?
Back to top Go down
WeGotEnough

Crisis Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Time.   Crisis Time. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:59 pm

I got a 3* (salamander) in the first training stage, and it wasn't the rare gold box.
Back to top Go down
zero0ut

Crisis Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Time.   Crisis Time. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 4:12 pm

I went into Training,
Hit Select Episode
Two text boxes came up, both were in Kanji. (Japanese)
I selected the bottom glowing one.
I went into CrisisTime!!!
It was "normal" training but the cards were all 3*
I used some pots and got to the second level before time ran out.
It told me I had 19min

1 Bicorn, 5 Treant, 3 Triton, 2 Catoblepas
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

Crisis Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Time.   Crisis Time. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 4:43 pm

I was wondering if it was using the 4 potions I have in crisis time if/when it is offered to me again. I'm a newbie so I don't know how useful the potions might be.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Crisis Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Time.   Crisis Time. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 4:55 pm

Kanata67 wrote:
I was wondering if it was using the 4 potions I have in crisis time if/when it is offered to me again. I'm a newbie so I don't know how useful the potions might be.
during the last tower event i was able to get 2 different 6*'s because i had saved up over 100 pots. i would recommend not using pots for 3/4*'s.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Crisis Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Time.   Crisis Time. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 5:11 pm

crisis time is up now
Back to top Go down
Stormfeather

Stormfeather

Crisis Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Time.   Crisis Time. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 5:18 pm

Is Crisis Time at the same time for everyone?

Anyhow, to answer a former question (one that I had until I finally saw it myself)... The Crisis Time banner shows up on the upper lower menu, if that makes sense.

In other words... at the bottom are the usual menu choices. Guild Battle, Masquerade of Deceit, Quests, Training, etc etc.

Just above that are banners that (for me anyhow) stretch across the whole screen of the tablet, and rotate every few seconds. You can also "swipe" to change them manually. One of those (the second one, after the "new units appearing in card packs" for me) can show up as "Crisis training available" and you can click to go into it.

Or, as mentioned, during Crisis Time you can click on the usual Training button, and the "select episode" button at the bottom will be pulsing. Click on it, and two (untranslated :p ) selections will appear. The one on the bottom is pulsing, and that'll also take you into Crisis Time training.

(For what it's worth, I've also picked up two salamanders from it thus far. Other things you run into are tougher monsters to kill, chests with Luna, and quite a few chests with the Wild Souls for morale.)
Back to top Go down
multidose

Crisis Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Time.   Crisis Time. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 5:24 pm

So far, I got some Luna, 3* Salamander and 3* Bicorn.
Back to top Go down
WeGotEnough

Crisis Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Time.   Crisis Time. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 5:59 pm

45 tp Grave of the Headless: Epona, Incubus, Bicorn, Salamander
50 tp Cyclopean Fields: Epona, Treant, Catoblepas, Triton
55 tp Where Dragons Play: Epona, Troll, Lizard Man, Sea Serpent
60 tp Chimaeric Forest: Epona, Lycanthrope Treant, ???

Last edited by WeGotEnough on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
abkranbob
☆☆

Crisis Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Time.   Crisis Time. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:05 pm

yeah im thinking the rares so far are all epona. i had an ally say he got an epona this morning so im just assuming he was on the early stages
Back to top Go down
muld0803

Crisis Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Time.   Crisis Time. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 7:01 pm

i had epona in the first one.
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

Crisis Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Time.   Crisis Time. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 7:14 pm

D'oh. I used the four pots I had. Anyways, the results were I made it to the second level and relieved various Luna and lost souls with notable finds as follow
1 60,000 Luna
1 incubus
1 bicorn
2 Trent
4 triton

Oh yeah... I should also mention this was my second time in crisis mode as I did not use potions the first time. I was able to continue the training mission where I left off. This indicates that crisis mode will occur a number of random times during the time frame and if you have available training points you can make it farther and hopefully get better stuff than I did without wasting potions. For those players always on this could work out nicely. Not so much for us that sleep.

As a side question from somebody playing since Sunday night... Are the cards I got useful in anyway? I haven't spent any money but my mermaid and lycanthrope seem better and I still don't really have a clue what use they are either besides one of them can look for stuff at a time.
Back to top Go down
Riverdance

Crisis Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Time.   Crisis Time. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 9:21 pm

another note that crisis training begin at the start of an hour and last for an hour..
Back to top Go down
Stormfeather

Stormfeather

Crisis Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Time.   Crisis Time. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:17 am

Crisis time is currently up for the next 45 minutes or so. (Apologies to the mods if you don't want notices like this spamming the topic.)
Back to top Go down
abuqasar
☆☆☆
abuqasar

Crisis Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Time.   Crisis Time. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:31 am

Stormfeather wrote:
Crisis time is currently up for the next 45 minutes or so. (Apologies to the mods if you don't want notices like this spamming the topic.)
much appreciated. I logged on after seeing your post Smile
Back to top Go down
joeladams20
☆☆☆
joeladams20

Crisis Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Time.   Crisis Time. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:41 am

I seriously doubt fanta would do this..... but.... anyone get to the end of crisis time? Is there a reward for doing so?
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

Crisis Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Time.   Crisis Time. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:14 am

I still want to know if the three star monsters are useful in any way?
Back to top Go down
Jim4good
☆☆
Jim4good

Crisis Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Time.   Crisis Time. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:43 am

Kanata67 wrote:
I still want to know if the three star monsters are useful in any way?
When I first started, I would max Trolls and Salamanders for defense. It worked pretty well against 5* enemies.
Now I just enhance them to level 10 and use them as feeders.
Back to top Go down
Resetz

Resetz

Crisis Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Time.   Crisis Time. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:22 pm

have not see the crisis time yet, just wrong timing or maybe looking at wrong area
Back to top Go down
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

Crisis Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Time.   Crisis Time. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:01 pm

Yesterday's Crisis Time started at 6:00 EST, so 3:00 PST as the game runs. Maybe it will be again today at same time, so in an hour.

Anyone else notice any besides the one yesterday?
Back to top Go down
Stormfeather

Stormfeather

Crisis Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Time.   Crisis Time. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 5:57 pm

There've been a few since then.

And yeah, there actually was one at 6 eastern, I was really late logging in to check though and just caught the tail end of it. (Like, 4 minutes left now if someone's logging on.)
Back to top Go down
Resetz

Resetz

Crisis Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Time.   Crisis Time. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:14 pm

so look like today is the same as yesterday. anyone know other time it is on again base on yesterday?
Back to top Go down
Stormfeather

Stormfeather

Crisis Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Time.   Crisis Time. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:08 pm

It's up again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crisis Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Time.   Crisis Time. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crisis Time.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next