Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Do you like gifting event without Crisis?

Go down 
3 posters

Do you guys like gifting event without Crisis?
I like it without crisis time!
Do you like gifting event without Crisis? I_vote_lcap25%Do you like gifting event without Crisis? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
I hate it without crisis time!
Do you like gifting event without Crisis? I_vote_lcap25%Do you like gifting event without Crisis? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
I like it but change drop rate.
Do you like gifting event without Crisis? I_vote_lcap50%Do you like gifting event without Crisis? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Other.
Do you like gifting event without Crisis? I_vote_lcap0%Do you like gifting event without Crisis? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
schooldave

Do you like gifting event without Crisis? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like gifting event without Crisis?   Do you like gifting event without Crisis? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 8:31 pm

The gifting events before this one had 3 1 hour crisis quest.
In crisis quest, there are three quest from easy medium and hard that drop about 10~30 gifts (without eu)
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

PostSubject: Re: Do you like gifting event without Crisis?   Do you like gifting event without Crisis? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 8:25 am

While having to be on for crisis was always a hassle, at least it gave you a chance to earn event items without buying them (from players or Fanta). Now you have to grind the first 200 or so items, so you can do the event quest to have enough to trade. Really don't like that change.
Back to top Go down
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Do you like gifting event without Crisis?   Do you like gifting event without Crisis? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 12:30 pm

No, without crisis, without spending all Units as such 6*7* are out of your reach.
This was just another trick from Dena/Fanta to get Players more spending,and you all don´t realise it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like gifting event without Crisis?   Do you like gifting event without Crisis? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you like gifting event without Crisis?
Page 1 of 1