Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

GA team formation questions, any opinions welcome

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xmach
☆☆

GA team formation questions, any opinions welcome Empty
PostSubject: GA team formation questions, any opinions welcome   GA team formation questions, any opinions welcome I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:25 pm

So assuming there's a 200 DC limit again, I'm torn on what to do with my team.

Here are my units with their DC, skill, arena skill
6* Alhenna 25 KnockBack, Quad Attack
6* Reinhard 30 Slow
6* Magnus 30 Slow
6* Annastasia 20 Slow
6* Dorothea 25 Poison
6* Matahari 30 Knockback

5* Lev 25, Knockback, Double Attack
5* Bernhard, 25, none, Iron Wall
5* Annette, 20, Slow, Triple Attack
5* Kruez, 20, Poison, Double Attack
5* Farfa, 15, Area Attack

MLB 4* Selphy 15, Area Attack, Speed Order

If I'm a front row attacker should I go with the 6*'s minus Dorothea for 135 DC, add in Lev, Annette and Kreuz for a 9 man team. Or would it be better to to keep all 6 - 6*'s, Lev and (selphy or Farfa) for an 8 man team? Basically is a 6* dorothea and a (farfa or selphy) better than a 5* annette and 5* Kreuze?

If I'm a back row defender would it be wise if I swapped out Annette and Kreuze for Bernhard and (Selphy or Farfa)?

And what if I'm in the middle row?
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: GA team formation questions, any opinions welcome   GA team formation questions, any opinions welcome I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 6:07 pm

You don't need a full team depending if you are going to be full offense. I would recommend all the 6* you have, which puts you at 160DC, than tack on Bernhard and Farfar.

I would probably put Alhena/Reinhard/Magnus/Ana/Matahari for your attackers, and just set Doro/Bernhard/Farfa as def, and attack away.

For full defense, you need to do some micro-managing using the 2 unit defense. You need as many members as you can, and just keep switching them out when they die.

Also, I would recommend that after the guild arena, you should pick up some more lower DC cost units as fillers. Some good 4* 10DC fillers are Nanael, Zafiro, Fawn, and Tarte. If you can afford it, go for some Charles.
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: GA team formation questions, any opinions welcome   GA team formation questions, any opinions welcome I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 1:27 pm

The very first thing you need is a tank.

Put reinhard in the top of the formation.

From then on out, you're set, just throw what you got into the meat grinder and see what sticks.

If you end up with a list of only 8 or 9 characters that's fine, all you really need is 5.

During the event, your team is going to be taking some hits but it'll go to reinhard first, who is a nice cheap tank.

After a few attacks, reinhard will be out, and if you don't have any defenders selected, then you'll be able to continue attacking without having to heal. that means you save 150 action points every once in a while which is a great help.

I'll be posting some strategy help for guild battle soon, because I imagine a lot of people can use the help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GA team formation questions, any opinions welcome   GA team formation questions, any opinions welcome I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GA team formation questions, any opinions welcome
Page 1 of 1