Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Ichor and Soma Unit Opinions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dmhlucky
☆☆
Dmhlucky

Ichor and Soma Unit Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Ichor and Soma Unit Opinions   Ichor and Soma Unit Opinions I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 7:56 am

Struggling to decide which units to level cap with Ichors and Soma, so i figured i would pose the question here.

Ichor is to Boost 9s.
Rayne, Amelise, Mariel, Accalia, Baphomet All are 30 DC except for Amelisa who is 25

Soma for 8s
Freyja, Cyanea, Lucienne, Edan, Glaciere, Trace, Tukor, Edith, Magran, Lilt, Spumante, Ord, Asteria, Terntia, Akiva, Ruby, Amber (30)
Life, Hinoko, Fravashi, Vidri (25)
Alecto (20)

I am leaning towards the Lower cost units, but i am also thinking for Arenas, if it would be better to strengthen my strongest units..

I know it will probably come down to personal preferance, but in reality, i won't get any more Ichor, until they make them available like Ambrosia.

So, on that note, which units 1 8 and 1 9 of the ones listed would you level cap?

I have already Maxed Orihime and Nefelli (those were the only ones i had at the time)

Thanks~
Back to top Go down
Mugi50

Mugi50

PostSubject: Re: Ichor and Soma Unit Opinions   Ichor and Soma Unit Opinions I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 8:30 am

Do u have all those cards?

If so good luck lol.

I would personally go for the ones with good arena skills. You can always work around their cost i feel with lower dc filler.
Back to top Go down
Dmhlucky
☆☆
Dmhlucky

PostSubject: Re: Ichor and Soma Unit Opinions   Ichor and Soma Unit Opinions I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 8:58 am

Yes, i have all those cards XD. (a few doubles also)
I need roughly 400 soma to cap them all XD

I was just hoping 1 or 2 cards would stand out, like when Ambrosia first came out, everyone was like Monica first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ichor and Soma Unit Opinions   Ichor and Soma Unit Opinions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ichor and Soma Unit Opinions
Page 1 of 1