Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!

Go down 
+214
seridan
North_Kodama
HunterKaelin
Kakuncio
Blindwisdom
Lachymae
BlackObsydian
Soleina
Genlean
Zevit
fairyboy
liquiddragon
jefferyj98
P1rateKing
Senile
Garrra
deeception
evulCally
Marduk
zeleaphyr
SandStone88
mu0387
allyart
TheRain7
Kanata67
Spacebug
SomelPT
triumpher
Zhaothecow
KuroStar
Ceres
Darkmusses
Wolframite
suminon
Amayziing
FemaleBahamutslover
Amasuro
cruorimancer
KaBOOM63
bobhole
Abraxan
Roanmarvel
boyetvalte
zanakya
149342133j
agni
Jin Ashtar
pozor
AHDawning
Merivel
Knieve
Sterlymobile
djchrispc
stygiancolors
DivaDestiny
rnightingale
TCGKiller
reyrey
Kharistos
TiberiusAk
V-Clan
Einhardt
MidasRegality
razor_monkey
MzJayYaj
Phailbox
Samaxluis
dyne
PangCY
Melliora
the1lyden
Snorror
kckhkenny
MochiMikw
anakron
Sugiatno
Monty775
tomtom98
DarkAoiishi
martydoom
osiris27
Fanta1981
UkyoSonoda
maiksanderbec
broom
Alzahar
sealbutts
lightningice
Zolvereign
sabin044
Cam
Balth
VodkaMartini
Momostorm
ollyshuteye
Unknownkid
Bundam
Maelrawn
Grumpy
Firephly
Vaati
shure
abuqasar
wreckage
Khaleesi
Megumo84
Jeitron
Oldenwing
motoway
daffy4201
hamammm
Psych
avarier
Sankha
Fantafanta
Resetz
lishe
Tenmujin
honkytoinks
OminousDullahan
sam2512
poetrypoesar84
mct007tc
bluerexx
garyheehee
jheun
red11590
paktoyryan
neilburg
sGabe4
Roatanhi
sniperpwnsyou
luckyallstar
Laxjeff2002
DatGreenTea
DellerDeller
13lackMoon
goldheart7
bsastor
itistheriz14
Djmunkee
kenekeenken
rustyoldnail
asura08
rawchief
greatgooglygo
Iburnq8
ForLulzz
Mcgloin123
zzgalactic
Belhyde
Lares
ToastyDonuts
XenoCalimani
yuray
Minowara
Wahuh
Hajkster
ggorrell77
xSeisax
greendragon208
raikong4
Gkdefined
superk4y
Karmab1ue
memphiskite
GrumpyLime
NeonC
OwlOfMinerva
Vyzaj
sked00
xtaroux
kittykato
Tattycoram
Skyreith
Arabelladonna
silentvoice
neozh3
neixingren
kankledpanda
Atra
Benster159
master162326
Klifey
JScathach
Skullypower
skrfirefly
po1102
schizzlemydiz
killme27
Tabrias
The Power 5
Perlita
jenvolio
NEoTroy
AzuGazer
AntonioOne
ryokoseigo
Cowdero
xmach
treyking308
codfish9306
webcest
Colaleon
Ryosuke
chaosme
corroded
kirindas
Caimsen
DTF6dragonsru
Kadaan
lovessel
Sunocoloco
Ghost_Star
218 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:25 am

It is a guaranteed frostblood card. So you'll, at the very least, get a 4* unit.
Back to top Go down
treyking308

PostSubject: ice water(s)   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:45 am

what do i use the ice water (s) for?
Back to top Go down
xmach
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:57 am

increase your team's attack, hps and bt rewards. For best results use them for bosses and save for floor 6.
Back to top Go down
treyking308

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:00 am

ok thx
Back to top Go down
treyking308

PostSubject: purchase help   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:01 am

I want to get just 100 FP but i cant use my paypal on my iphone is there anyway i could buy them online?
Back to top Go down
Cowdero

Cowdero

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:47 am

Whats a trial offer? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:54 am

please ask questions in the question sticky. new treads are for actual discussions.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:55 am

please ask questions in the question sticky. new treads are for actual discussions.

you should buy google/itues credit with paypal, then use the google/itues credit to buy coins.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:56 am

Back to top Go down
treyking308

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:01 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:

you should buy google/itues credit with paypal, then use the google/itues credit to buy coins.
how do i use the google/itunes credits to get coins?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:12 pm

treyking308 wrote:
Ghost_Star wrote:

how do i use the google/itunes credits to get coins?
well, i have never purchased a pack before but via the ingame interface you click on the pack you want to buy, then it will open the mobage interface from there you should be able to select the amount of mobage coins you want to buy, then it will open the google/itunes interface and allow you to use your google/itunes credits or other method to purchase the coins, then you can go back into the game and buy your pack
Back to top Go down
ryokoseigo
☆☆
ryokoseigo

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:18 pm

Series Starter, is it always 100 for new series, or does it move to 500 forever?

Also is there some magic way to get 100 moba coins for free, sure seem people have gotten this..
Back to top Go down
http://astrokeofmadness.wordpress.com/
AntonioOne

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:25 pm

What is yellow square in the training(there has to appear found in the location card)
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:24 pm

AntonioOne wrote:
What is yellow square in the training(there has to appear found in the location card)
It will be a 2/3* card once you discover it
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:26 pm

ryokoseigo wrote:
Series Starter, is it always 100 for new series, or does it move to 500 forever?

Also is there some magic way to get 100 moba coins for free, sure seem people have gotten this..
 This is the first time i think i've seen the first 1 card pack of a series go for 100 coins

the magic way would be: every now and again you will get offers to install new mobage games, doing so and then logging on with your mobage account to that game will give you 5-75 mobage coins depending on the offer.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:27 pm

webcest wrote:
About the Frostblood series box, I have to ask:

The card buy screen shows the price of 3500 crossed out and 3000 as the actual price, yet it says you will get 6 cards - for which the regular price is 3000. So, do you only get 6 cards and they've messed up with the "discount", or do you actually get 7 cards?

sounds like quality control is working as intended.
Back to top Go down
corroded
☆☆☆
corroded

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:08 pm

Yo guys, just wanted to ask which card/character is in the current loading screen now. I think she has a pink dress and has a black horse?
Back to top Go down
AzuGazer
☆☆
AzuGazer

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:01 pm

how do u add pictures to ur signature?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 4:21 pm

AzuGazer wrote:
how do u add pictures to ur signature?

open up your profile and edit your sig.

in the editor use the insert image with the hyper link and paste the url location of the picture in between the coded boxes. you can find all your fana gif's (the animated ones) and card pics by searching the english or jp wiki

and make sure you bake a pie for the guys who put all the hard work into the wiki.

edit: if you want the actual code cause you cant figure out the buttons let me know and i'll paste it in here

Last edited by Ghost_Star on Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 4:22 pm

corroded wrote:
Yo guys, just wanted to ask which card/character is in the current loading screen now. I think she has a pink dress and has a black horse?

thats my mom
Back to top Go down
corroded
☆☆☆
corroded

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:59 pm

dude your mom's quite hot. can i date her? kidding aside, i just want to know the current characters cycling through the loading screen XD im assuming they are al 5*/6*s?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:27 pm

corroded wrote:
dude your mom's quite hot. can i date her? kidding aside, i just want to know the current characters cycling through the loading screen XD im assuming they are al 5*/6*s?

ok, fine, <check this out> its a translated link to the jp's version of the current event. and <check this out> is the wiki supported by members of the forum. bake them a pie. the chick your referring to, i think is Alsiel 6★, the BT Rank reward for the top 25 peeps

edit: the cards that cycle during events are usually the reward cards for the current event plus 1 or 2 of the regular ones
Back to top Go down
NEoTroy

NEoTroy

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:46 pm

how much are 4* feeders worth generally worth at lvl40 and lvl 80?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:57 pm

NEoTroy wrote:
how much are 4* feeders worth generally worth at lvl40 and lvl 80?

There is a price check sticky thread in the trading forum, but i would say

@ lv 40 - between 1 & 2 te
@ lv 80 - between 2 & 4 te

The higher price is generally what people try and sell for, the lower price being what people usually buy at.
Back to top Go down
corroded
☆☆☆
corroded

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:57 am

thanks ghost star! didn't realize that ugh. sorry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!
Page 2 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next