Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+24
blackwing
lmnseason
endlessabyss
sd240sx
shannahime
yokado
ShinsadongTiger
GitD16
InfyNyx
memphiskite
supremeJD
Samhain1031
The Power 5
Crimson09
defective1412
kogasu00
Maggot
Esofonic
Aniwo
ATB
kevorulez
chaosme
LuziMiazawa
wowyogurt
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:42 pm

supremeJD wrote:
rise and grind. i can feel my body starting to fail on me.

I'm telling you one thing. If you've people telling you take a rest, take the rest. Either way, you're fainting like I did somewhat today XD

Please, take your time to rest :3

InfyNyx wrote:
Fanta has taught me how to be very effective at multi-tasking wahahaha

Yepp...!
Back to top Go down
defective1412

defective1412

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:03 pm

InfyNyx wrote:

i wouldn't say taught me multitasking, it taught me how to section off whatever i am doing so that it can be stopped at any time in 5 minute interval.

one thing i attempt to do when i go to sleep so that i don't fall as far behind is hold my phone in my hand along with a timer in the other hand. every 5 minute minute i would wake up and spend like 30 second deploying the units. then go back to sleep for 4 minute. after the first 10 minute you fall back to sleep extremely fast. I do this until i forget to reset the timer (which then there is nothing to wake me up) and it turn into a regular sleep relying on the alarm clock in my phone that i set at the same time every day. 7 AM
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:05 pm

defective1412 wrote:
InfyNyx wrote:

i wouldn't say taught me multitasking, it taught me how to section off whatever i am doing so that it can be stopped at any time in 5 minute interval.

one thing i attempt to do when i go to sleep so that i don't fall as far behind is hold my phone in my hand along with a timer in the other hand. every 5 minute minute i would wake up and spend like 30 second deploying the units. then go back to sleep for 4 minute. after the first 10 minute you fall back to sleep extremely fast. I do this until i forget to reset the timer (which then there is nothing to wake me up) and it turn into a regular sleep relying on the alarm clock in my phone that i set at the same time every day. 7 AM

Luckily you wake up because of a timer. I once tried it with six timers, a long time ago... All of them at the same lime, extremly loud. I slept.
Back to top Go down
Samhain1031

Samhain1031

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:28 pm

defective1412 wrote:

I shall give this option to my partner during quality time just to see the look on his face Laughing
Back to top Go down
Crimson09
☆☆
Crimson09

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:30 pm

defective1412 wrote:
InfyNyx wrote:

That sounds like a very rough way to fall asleep. I would get very annoyed waking up every 4 minutes while sleeping. Kudos on your commitment.
Back to top Go down
The Power 5
☆☆
The Power 5

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:40 pm

defective1412 wrote:
InfyNyx wrote:

That is crazy and unhealthy. I just try to get 6 hours a sleep a day when im grinding.
I do use 2 alarms though to make sure I wake up.
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:41 pm

chaosme wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
Samhain1031 wrote:
Due to questing I've discovered my inability to peel an orange in under 3 minutes Surprised

lol, I believe after this Event we're going to be faster to do certain things XD

You'll probably look back at this in future and think: What the heck was I thinking back then to spend so much time on this?!?

XD
I'm already starting to feel this XD but no stopping pass the half way mark!

So um, anyone possibly willing to lend/loan out their event 5/6* after they made it to the next stage? I don't have much to offer in terms of loan/collateral except Chiara, 2 5* and a few TEs though >_<
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:57 pm

kevorulez wrote:
chaosme wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
Samhain1031 wrote:
Due to questing I've discovered my inability to peel an orange in under 3 minutes Surprised

lol, I believe after this Event we're going to be faster to do certain things XD

You'll probably look back at this in future and think: What the heck was I thinking back then to spend so much time on this?!?

XD

So um, anyone possibly willing to lend/loan out their event 5/6* after they made it to the next stage? I don't have much to offer in terms of loan/collateral except Chiara, 2 5* and a few TEs though >_<

Kev! I saw someone who offered to give Ombre for rent. Wait. I'm going to search for the Thread!

Click me! <- I dunno what they want or so, but you can ask them ^___^
Back to top Go down
defective1412

defective1412

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 5:14 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
kevorulez wrote:
chaosme wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
Samhain1031 wrote:

XD

Kev! I saw someone who offered to give Ombre for rent. Wait. I'm going to search for the Thread!

Click me! <- I dunno what they want or so, but you can ask them ^___^

i saw yours and kev conversation on keithmendez1223 wall when i was checking the profile of the people near my rank. i'm at 460 btw
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:59 pm

Updated OP with an announcement.
Back to top Go down
InfyNyx

InfyNyx

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:00 pm

kevorulez wrote:
chaosme wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
Samhain1031 wrote:

XD

I wouldn't mind lending, but technically I'm going to get her on the last day itself so my offer is useless >A<
Back to top Go down
ShinsadongTiger
☆☆☆☆
ShinsadongTiger

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:19 pm

New frugal member ShinsadongTiger here Very Happy
In regards to current event, is anyone willing to lend me leir for half a day to a day? I was recently ranked 470ish till yesterday when i had to go out with friends for 5hrs. And since I lost those 5hours cant grind enough with 4* to catch up unless i resort to not sleeping Sad I can collat with only lev/rubi/edwin/zande/claude/joa lol so dont know if its enough
Back to top Go down
GitD16
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:51 pm

wowyogurt wrote:

I don't mind either (staying as it is or making it a guild). I think Crowex hosts events for all the guilds to participate though, so no need to feel obligated to? haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:55 pm

Would be cool to become a guild! (though I'm with Luzi and have no idea what a guild in fanta is for)

What kinda events are we talking about?

InfyNyx wrote:

I wouldn't mind lending, but technically I'm going to get her on the last day itself so my offer is useless >A<
Hehe, good luck grinding! I'm currently aiming to get Ombre 24hrs before event finishes. Hopefully I can use the remaining 24hr to push further.

Also, welcome new Tiger!

PS. I'm trying to bid in your auction closer to the closing time XD
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:32 pm

GitD16 wrote:
wowyogurt wrote:

I don't mind either (staying as it is or making it a guild). I think Crowex hosts events for all the guilds to participate though, so no need to feel obligated to? haha Very Happy
Crowex disappeared forever.
Back to top Go down
kogasu00
☆☆☆
kogasu00

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:37 pm

Argh! I can't believe I went to shut down mode.
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:46 pm

wowyogurt wrote:

Sounds good to me (even though I have no idea what a guild entails here in Fantasica).
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:16 pm

wowyogurt wrote:
GitD16 wrote:
wowyogurt wrote:

Crowex disappeared forever.

Somehow all Admisn are disappearing...
Back to top Go down
The Power 5
☆☆
The Power 5

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:19 pm

I am would love to be in a guild with all of the Frugals. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:26 pm

1286k BT @ Rank 709. Just read that Rank 500 is ~1.5M. Major ouches >_<
Need a higher level event unit... but can't afford T_T *cries*

Maybe I can recruit some hamsters to grind for me?
Back to top Go down
defective1412

defective1412

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:31 pm

kevorulez wrote:

i'm at 1.57 mil right now with just event 4*. i wouldn't mind having leir since my ranking is dropping even though i am questing every CD, at 461
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:32 pm

kevorulez wrote:

Aniwo is 432 with 1600k... So... You need a lot of Hamsters. *gg*
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:45 pm

defective1412 wrote:

i'm at 1.57 mil right now with just event 4*. i wouldn't mind having leir since my ranking is dropping even though i am questing every CD, at 461
Ouch! Guess a 4* is just not competitive enough with this bunch. Hanging there defective!

LuziMiazawa wrote:

Har Har Very Happy I'm sure a lot of hamsters will sure do the trick. Envy your Leir T^T what rank are you now?

Stage 1: I've caught up with the pack that are on track with getting Ombre by close of event, currently 700-750ish I think.
Stage 2: Break out of this pack, so nudge my way into the group that are desperately catching up and praying for a spot with Sedna.
Stage 3: ???
Stage 4: Profit with Sedna.

(In my dreams XD)
Back to top Go down
defective1412

defective1412

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:47 pm

kevorulez wrote:
defective1412 wrote:

Ouch! Guess a 4* is just not competitive enough with this bunch. Hanging there defective!

LuziMiazawa wrote:

Har Har Very Happy I'm sure a lot of hamsters will sure do the trick. Envy your Leir T^T what rank are you now?

Stage 1: I've caught up with the pack that are on track with getting Ombre by close of event, currently 700-750ish I think.
Stage 2: Break out of this pack, so nudge my way into the group that are desperately catching up and praying for a spot with Sedna.

(In my dreams XD)

if i reach ombre before i fall out of 500, i should be able to finish top 500 since my handicap would be gone
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:57 pm

defective1412 wrote:
kevorulez wrote:
defective1412 wrote:

LuziMiazawa wrote:

(In my dreams XD)

if i reach ombre before i fall out of 500, i should be able to finish top 500 since my handicap would be gone

Oh that's true! Once the top pack gets Ombre than the only difference will be people's grinding skills. I hope you stay in there defective!

At your rate, when do you expect on getting Ombre? Also, have you used any keys on the way?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 12 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next