Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+24
blackwing
lmnseason
endlessabyss
sd240sx
shannahime
yokado
ShinsadongTiger
GitD16
InfyNyx
memphiskite
supremeJD
Samhain1031
The Power 5
Crimson09
defective1412
kogasu00
Maggot
Esofonic
Aniwo
ATB
kevorulez
chaosme
LuziMiazawa
wowyogurt
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Samhain1031

Samhain1031

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:02 pm

Luzi how is your bt coming on?
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:38 pm

Samhain1031 wrote:

1518k at rank 819, yours? ^^
Back to top Go down
sd240sx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:39 pm

Wanted to say hi to everyone as a new frugal fanatic member. Started in Feb and am now up to 2 6* and a few 5* for my BA/colo team. Unfortunately I am not competing this event due to time constraints but love the look of ombre.
Back to top Go down
kogasu00
☆☆☆
kogasu00

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:47 pm

Gosh, I feel like slapping myself not to sleep. Its really a desperate moment for now and still no one respond on lending leir to me. Looks I got to stick to 4* event unit for more points.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:06 pm

Welcome, sd!

I'd lend you my Leir, kogasu... But yeah, she isn't mine :/
Back to top Go down
Samhain1031

Samhain1031

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:09 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
Samhain1031 wrote:

1.85 but am not looking at my rank any more Mad
Back to top Go down
Samhain1031

Samhain1031

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:12 pm

sd240sx wrote:
Wanted to say hi to everyone as a new frugal fanatic member. Started in Feb and am now up to 2 6* and a few 5* for my BA/colo team. Unfortunately I am not competing this event due to time constraints but love the look of ombre.

Hi Smile I will be so happy when this event is over Sleep
Back to top Go down
sd240sx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:14 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
Welcome, sd!

I'd lend you my Leir, kogasu... But yeah, she isn't mine :/

Thanks for the Welcome.

Samhain I also can't wait for this event to end...
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:28 pm

Samhain1031 wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
Samhain1031 wrote:

1.85 but am not looking at my rank any more Mad

Yay! you can do it X3
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:28 pm

sd240sx wrote:

welcome dude! it's funny how you, puyang, and i are free players Laughing
Back to top Go down
sd240sx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:37 pm

supremeJD wrote:
sd240sx wrote:

welcome dude! it's funny how you, puyang, and i are free players Laughing

I know, I like having free players as allies because they usually try harder Smile
Back to top Go down
Crimson09
☆☆
Crimson09

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:02 pm

sd240sx wrote:

Hello and welcome to the FFF. I am also new to this group and thus far they have shown me a great deal of hospitality and friendship. I am sure they will extend the same to you and I hope to see you around.
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:09 pm

sd240sx wrote:

Welcome for a new frugal! It's good that free players ally together. We can really share the sense of accomplishment when we do something great with dedication only, while other's don't get it. May I ask what units you have prepared for your PvP team? I'm slowing building up my team for the next Colo event, and like to hear about other people's teams

Am also very looking forward to this event ending. It'll be the final rest where I can finally give up trying to get Sedna!
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:13 pm

Am I the only one that isn't preparing anything for Colo? XD
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:46 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:

The main reason I'm preparing for Colo is because the "next possible colo event" here: http://goo.gl/VWaBQ (jp wiki). What's interesting is that the Rank 5* are given out for the top 1000 Battle Wins and BT Earned. I feel that I'd have a decent chance with it.

However, knowing moba's track record with screwing up international events... they'll probably change the rewards and waste all my prep efforts >_>
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:08 pm

kevorulez wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

The main reason I'm preparing for Colo is because the "next possible colo event" here: http://goo.gl/VWaBQ (jp wiki). What's interesting is that the Rank 5* are given out for the top 1000 Battle Wins and BT Earned. I feel that I'd have a decent chance with it.

However, knowing moba's track record with screwing up international events... they'll probably change the rewards and waste all my prep efforts >_>

Wait. What? You need to win 1000 times for a 5* o_O?
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:18 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
kevorulez wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

Wait. What? You need to win 1000 times for a 5* o_O?

No no no XD there are four sets of possible rewards from colo events (again, jp event info):
1) Number of wins ranking: rank in top 1000 for 5*
2) BT points ranking: rank in top 1000 for 5*
3) Number of wins: win 40 times for 4*
4) BT points: 6k for 4*, 70k for 5* <- didn't see this last one

So yeah, I'm not quite sure of colo difficulty since I joined in the last 2 days of the gemstone palace. It just seems like these rewards are somewhat achievable with a decent team.
^ could be completely wrong though XD please fill me in
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:28 pm

I particaped in the GemStone thingsy, but I had a bad team and I was only able to obtain Topacio and Granado XDD

So... You could "easily" get a 5* if you're like Rank 969 or so, right? I'm so tired, sorryy XD
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:41 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
I particaped in the GemStone thingsy, but I had a bad team and I was only able to obtain Topacio and Granado XDD

So... You could "easily" get a 5* if you're like Rank 969 or so, right? I'm so tired, sorryy XD

Heh, I don't know actually XD But I guess if you can rank in the top 1000, it's likely you're on track to get 3x 5*s: rank wins, rank BT, BT points.

So far my team will be:
1. Ombre, DC30, C, Knockback
2. Thrain DC15, B, -
3. Zande DC20, B/A, Slow
4. Luchs DC15, C, Slow <- reward for 40 wins, which should be easy and won't take long
5. Not sure, but DC<=20, Speed>=C (B pref), and a useful skill, and pref not too expensive T^T

and see how it goes lol. I might fail catastrophically, which would be a nice laugh XD

Last edited by kevorulez on Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:52 pm

kevorulez wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

Heh, I don't know actually XD But I guess if you can rank in the top 1000, it's likely you're on track to get 3x 5*s, rank wins, rank BT, BT points.

Woooooooooooot. That's a dream. xD
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:09 pm

kevorulez wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

Heh, I don't know actually XD But I guess if you can rank in the top 1000, it's likely you're on track to get 3x 5*s: rank wins, rank BT, BT points.

So far my team will be:
1. Ombre, DC30, C, Knockback
2. Thrain DC15, B, -
3. Zande DC20, B/A, Slow
4. Luchs DC15, C, Slow <- reward for 40 wins, which should be easy and won't take long
5. Not sure, but DC<=20, Speed>=C (B pref), and a useful skill, and pref not too expensive T^T

and see how it goes lol. I might fail catastrophically, which would be a nice laugh XD

GL with the team! :3 I hope I get my Ombre. Almost 1600k
Back to top Go down
Crimson09
☆☆
Crimson09

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:12 pm

I am really hoping to do well in the colo event. I have been slowly setting up a team since the event was explained to me a few weeks ago. Hoping to snag at least 2 of the 3 5* units. *crosses fingers*

In 8 TE my team will be provisionally:

Lev
Zande
Edwin
Angela
TBA 5th slot (probably a second Zande)
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:20 pm

sd240sx wrote:

hello, I am also new here.. Smile

nice to meet you and please take care of me sunny
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:27 pm

Crimson09 wrote:
I am really hoping to do well in the colo event. I have been slowly setting up a team since the event was explained to me a few weeks ago. Hoping to snag at least 2 of the 3 5* units. *crosses fingers*

Lev
Zande
Edwin
Angela

ooo Lev and Edwin! my dream units for colo/arena lol XD but they are sooo expensive!
Let's all hope the moba doesn't screw us around with this event, and hope we do get it some time soon lol.

I haven't thought of 4* units really, but Angela S speed seems a pretty good choice. My other options was a second Zande, Rem, Sleipnir, or perfect if I can get a Leir lol
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:33 pm

kevorulez wrote:
Crimson09 wrote:

Lev
Zande
Edwin
Angela

ooo Lev and Edwin! my dream units for colo/arena lol XD but they are sooo expensive!
Let's all hope the moba doesn't screw us around with this event, and hope we do get it some time soon lol.

I haven't thought of 4* units really, but Angela S speed seems a pretty good choice. My other options was a second Zande, Rem, Sleipnir, or perfect if I can get a Leir lol

4* with great arena damage:
@15 DC : Angela, Tanith, or Ibiza
@10 DC : Zafiro (Furfur and Fawn are ok but weaker)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 18 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next