Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New to the game.. need advice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bellcross

New to the game.. need advice Empty
PostSubject: New to the game.. need advice   New to the game.. need advice I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 4:51 am

Ok i just downloaded this yesterday... and i have a couple of questions..

1. I tried to invite as many players as i can to be my allies, unfortunately (and i dont know why) no one is approving of my request?? I tapped on the allies tab and "search for allies" then tap "recruit".. am i doing something wrong here? cause whats would be the reason for new players like me to reject/not accept my recruitment this early on the game?

2. Do i receive brave points everyday? I read in the guide that i should give brave points to my allies so that i can make brave points(?).. how does giving brave points to others result in me earning brave points? Also should i give brave points randomly to people or only to my allies?

3. Whats Ally points?

4. I tried to battle someone just to test it out... but what do i gain when i battle someone? (i saw something like steal an artifact?) this also raises other concerns, do i battle to steal artifacts from others? so does this mean someone can also battle me to steal my artifacts?

5. what are artifacts for?

6. What do i do with my monster cards?

7. What if i lost to a quest? what will be my penalty?

8. what increases when i level up? (not the card)

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Bellcross

PostSubject: Re: New to the game.. need advice   New to the game.. need advice I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 4:54 am

Also I noticed that in the training mode there are "tiles" which are glowing.. I mean, i.e. 2-5 the third tile there is gold.. what does that mean?
Back to top Go down
Bellcross

PostSubject: Re: New to the game.. need advice   New to the game.. need advice I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 4:59 am

Also I read in the guide that for now i should sell my 1 star cards cause using it to enhance my 2 star cards is a waste... but as it stands now i cant defeat the lycanthrope in training 2 and i also got stuck in my quest the 2-8 "solo quest".. HEEEEELP
Back to top Go down
wookie31

wookie31

PostSubject: Re: New to the game.. need advice   New to the game.. need advice I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:24 am

ok, I'll answer your many questions for you...
1. you are only a low level at the moment so a lot of power players will ignore you as an ally (allies are used to augment your party on quests so the higher the * of the ally leader the better generally)
2. you are allowed to send a maximum of 200 braves to people in 24 hours. each time you send them brave you earn brave in return. at low level spam everyone with brave. you cash in brave pionts for cards in the "card pack" section. more brave, more cards. btw you will mostly only get 1* or 2* cards this way, extremely rare is 3*
3. Ally points are earned by assisting your allies if they use your leader for a quest. you use ally points in the "skill" section (might want to boost the amount of brave you earn here to begin with)
4. battling is done with 5 of your cards plus 5 allies. if you win, you steal luna and if you chose to battle for an artifact you get that as well. completing an artifact set awards you a monster card to use to defend against others who battle you. once a set is complete the artifacts that make up the set can't be lost, but they can be lost (and you have to re-aquire them) until the set is complete
5.see 4.
6. monster cards are what you defend with when someone attacks you in battle. no monster cards = easy pickings, but veteran players will most likely leave you alone to begin with as your luna reserves are going to be too low to bother raiding (no longer applies if your luna reserve goes over 100,000)
7. when you lose a quest you get less xp and luna, that's it. you can re-attempt the quest after the cooldown period has expired. no other penalties apply.
8. when your level increases as opposed to card levels, it doesn't affect much BUT you are unable to trade, buy or sell units or items to other players until you are level 31.
9. the yellow tiles mean a more powerful unit is available to find. from 3-5 onward, they are 2* cards
10. eat the 1*'s. you are too low level to get a 4* until you earn one in an event or finish the login bingo so you might as well boost your existing cards. Also, remember that you are unable to sell untill you are level 31, so you have a while to go. Later you can look at selling boosted card sets (or feeders) for other items or luna.
11 yes there was no 11th question asked but this is an important answer anyway. You are awarded some Time Elixirs (TE) and Potions (Pots) when you start. If they are marked with a (p) it is ok to use them in quests or training but if they are not, then they are TRADEABLE - try to hold on to them and you can use them to buy 4* and higher units once you have reached level 31. btw, te(p) and pots(p) are used first in preference by the game when expended.

This should help, but you should also read the Game discussion stickies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the game.. need advice   New to the game.. need advice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to the game.. need advice
Page 1 of 1