Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Advice on getting first 5*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StringerB3ll

Advice on getting first 5* Empty
PostSubject: Advice on getting first 5*   Advice on getting first 5* I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:31 am

I would appreciate any tips and advice on getting my first 5*.

I have following cards:-

Desert 71
Tempus 67
Grex 52
Arena 50
Rio 49
Helmut 47
Dhimitrios 43
Teresa 42
Virgil 41
Anton 41
Isuka 40
Mylene 36
Pasio 11
Vilhelm 1

I am not sure which cards to keep, to sell or trade.

I also have 2TE, 6 gods and 27 Ambrosia.
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: Advice on getting first 5*   Advice on getting first 5* I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:19 pm

All 4* that levelled to 40 cost 1 te.

Try to level all 4* to 40 to get 1 te each.

If you have 2 te enough, you will get Vivianne or Tugba of and only if you want them.
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

PostSubject: Re: Advice on getting first 5*   Advice on getting first 5* I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:23 pm

5*'s tend to be pretty affordable, depending on who you want.

They're also available via the Roulette in the form of Premium and 4*+ tickets. They best time to cash those in is to wait until your pts at the bottom of the Roulette reach 0 and you get a x10.

TE come in 2 forms: TE(P) which are blue and TE which are brown. You can only trade TE, the brown ones. Same goes for Potion(P) - blue, and Potion - green.

Epona is rarely in demand and is best traded in to Leana's Exchange Shop for a chance at Edwin (5*). Anu, Danu, And Tartu vary in value, but usually between 1-3TE for a set of 5 depending.

Your units look to be quite common, and as such, won't get you much in the way of a trade until you max 5 of the 4*'s out to lvl 80. At that point, someone might give you 1-3TE for 5 of them as feeders.

Of your units, Arena, and Grex seem okay, while the rest are just ho-hum, even for 4*'s.

Look in the trading forum and see who is asking what for 5*'s. A good way to judge them is SPD, Deploy Cost, and then skills.
Back to top Go down
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

PostSubject: Re: Advice on getting first 5*   Advice on getting first 5* I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:39 pm

I'd say your best chance is trading some gods for TE, then combining that with your regular TE to pay one.
I bought a Rose for 3 TE, and an Ignot for 5 Anu's.
Ignot is pretty good as a tank in Event battles when leveled up to 120.

How do you have so many Ambrosias and so few Goddesses? Have you been using your goddesses to level up your units, cause you shouldn't be at this point.
Back to top Go down
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

PostSubject: Re: Advice on getting first 5*   Advice on getting first 5* I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:41 pm

Too bad you didn't get Curious in the Call of the Desert event. I only got my first few 5*s in the last few weeks, but i found the 5* BT reward units in Color of Darkness (Theodora) and Call of the Desert (Curious) pretty easy to get.
Back to top Go down
StringerB3ll

PostSubject: Re: Advice on getting first 5*   Advice on getting first 5* I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 1:27 am

thanks for all the replies, very useful advice.

I think I will carry on levelling the 4* units and try and sell them for TE.

I have got lucky in my guild this event which has landed me Apsara Very Happy , which seems a decent 5* to start with.

I did use some gods, maybe 5 on levelling Arena and Tempus. I will stop doing this.

If I wanted to sell the gods would the best way to be posting on this trade forum ?

I have a lot of ambrosia from exchanges at Leanna's and the fact I have not used any so far.
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: Advice on getting first 5*   Advice on getting first 5* I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 5:25 am

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice on getting first 5*   Advice on getting first 5* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advice on getting first 5*
Page 1 of 1