Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+42
kogasu00
rimandir
supremeJD
Scyneir
BayushiKira
orielladf
kevorulez
LuziMiazawa
WindCrest
Sunchoy
vitamin99
KuroStar
themadmanazn
SonicAria
The Power 5
Timed
Despoted
vul
Fuhajin
memphiskite
ATB
Samhain1031
niareme
Roatanhi
jspam2751
Aniwo
Maggot
Therealtahu
DeathGU1Se
broom
HinakiHinari
Esofonic
st.
GitD16
GoldoaWillNotMove
rivkari
Kandachime
lmnseason
NotAPieceOfPie
wowyogurt
Cloudie
yokado
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:00 pm

How much do you think I can sell a fAgastache(M)?
Back to top Go down
GitD16
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:19 pm

wowyogurt wrote:
How much do you think I can sell a fAgastache(M)?

Someone's buying for 35te. Keep looking ard in on top rankers' wall lol. But i think you can go up to 40te. (but then again there're 700+ of her out there, maybe it isn't advisable to get greedy XD) I'm keeping mine for now. She's too cute for 35te XD
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:05 pm

Sold mine to Laggot for 38TE =)
Back to top Go down
st.
☆☆
st.

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:14 pm

i really need to clean out my inventory... running out of space.
Back to top Go down
ATB
☆☆☆
ATB

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:10 pm

Roatanhi wrote:
Traded off lvl50 Alraune + fMargot(m) [sorry, ATB ^^;] for a lvl103 Deesse. I'm not sure how this trade stands te-wise, but I'm happy. Seller was really nice too, and got marked as such in my little list of IDs, hahah.

YOU ARE SERIOUSLY MESSING UP!
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:06 am

One of my allies just quit, so I've got a slot open for anyone who's interested.
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:53 am

st. wrote:
I know that feel. I have over 1k cards in inbox and I can't help but wonder if I may have lost something in there @_@

Edit: New rankings: https://i.imgur.com/XF7BOnA.png
Thanks for your hard work yokado! :]

Also, this group has been subject to its first sinner. I won't name who, but please mourn for their soul :[
Back to top Go down
WindCrest

WindCrest

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:52 am

Hey guys! I recently joined the FFF.
Anyone having succes recruiting? Got my Bergamot recruited with 27 SSS ^^.
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:05 am

WindCrest wrote:
Hey guys! I recently joined the FFF.
Anyone having succes recruiting? Got my Bergamot recruited with 27 SSS ^^.
Congrats! I would say 27 SSS is a very good number! :]
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:33 am

wowyogurt wrote:
st. wrote:
I know that feel. I have over 1k cards in inbox and I can't help but wonder if I may have lost something in there @_@

Also, this group has been subject to its first sinner. I won't name who, but please mourn for their soul :[

I still have 5* as lead lol!
Back to top Go down
ATB
☆☆☆
ATB

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:14 am

27 is really good.
I just throw the 80 SSS to recruit her since I didn't feed her.
Back to top Go down
yokado
☆☆☆
yokado

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:29 am

@wowyogurt Must thank Git. He is the informing me since im nt ard currently.
Back to top Go down
Despoted
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:53 am

I failed to recruit one of my Agas with 800 sss while getting the best recruitment message possible. Looks like I'll have to wait for the next recruitment event to try again.
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:19 pm

Esofonic wrote:
wowyogurt wrote:
st. wrote:

I still have 5* as lead lol!
My bad. I'll fix it ><
Back to top Go down
ATB
☆☆☆
ATB

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:26 pm

That sinner may be the first but he won't be the last.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:14 pm

Hey :} I just joined the FFF! ^3^

To join the topic about the current Event: Failed three times to recruit Fennel and I can't start Fantasica. It stucks at "Getting New Content." ;_;

Edit: Shall I prefer to recruit Fennel or Mermaid? Currently I'm stuck at the Quests with water monsters.
Back to top Go down
ATB
☆☆☆
ATB

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:59 pm

DO NOT RECRUIT MERMAID! DO NOT!

Fun fact: fresh 4* recruit cost about 80SSS
more levels less SSS used.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:12 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
Hey :} I just joined the FFF! ^3^

To join the topic about the current Event: Failed three times to recruit Fennel and I can't start Fantasica. It stucks at "Getting New Content." ;_;

Edit: Shall I prefer to recruit Fennel or Mermaid? Currently I'm stuck at the Quests with water monsters.

My general rule of thumb is recruit NOTHING. You can sell your SS for TE and monsters tend to be worth more in the long run, why? Because most people end up recruiting and thus monsters are more rare. Additionally, monsters can always become units via recruiting, units can never return to being monsters.
Back to top Go down
NotAPieceOfPie
☆☆
NotAPieceOfPie

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:53 pm

FENNEL U!!! LB'd, and will forever be locked up in my closet of bishies. ~ <3
Benedetta U, where are you? I'm gettin real tired of Alex's shenanigans.
6 ambrosia from a 4* tick and prem. ticket omg I almost had a heart attack; I would have died if I got Edwin from that too.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:20 pm

anyone here wanna sell 1* and 2* feeder?

still need plenty of them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GitD16
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:18 pm

I don't think Fennel mon will become more rare than the unit though. There is just too many of him out there Razz

Why so against recruiting mermaid, ATB? I did it in my first recruitment event and while it wasn't a really good use of my SSS, I'm just thankful I didn't recruit my Stray Cat. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:33 pm

GitD16 wrote:
I don't think Fennel mon will become more rare than the unit though. There is just too many of him out there Razz

Why so against recruiting mermaid, ATB? I did it in my first recruitment event and while it wasn't a really good use of my SSS, I'm just thankful I didn't recruit my Stray Cat. Laughing

Basically, you can just save/sell your SSS instead of using it. Unless you are lucky enough and ended up recruiting mermaid in the first attempt using 1SSS Laughing
Back to top Go down
st.
☆☆
st.

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:46 pm

next event seems like a good one to rake in items. bounce

by the way, what's the opinion on recruiting rosemary? though it seems like people are anti-recruitment so far
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:52 pm

st. wrote:

by the way, what's the opinion on recruiting rosemary? though it seems like people are anti-recruitment so far

If I really need to recruit the 4*, I will only recruit bergamot..

At least she is the most useful one imo..
Back to top Go down
ATB
☆☆☆
ATB

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:21 pm

Esofonic wrote:
st. wrote:

If I really need to recruit the 4*, I will only recruit bergamot..

At least she is the most useful one imo..

this^

I sold my SSS for max 4* so I can trade them to top players for LE 5*

Also I got like 13 Margot.
People still try to sell me them so I have margots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next