Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+42
kogasu00
rimandir
supremeJD
Scyneir
BayushiKira
orielladf
kevorulez
LuziMiazawa
WindCrest
Sunchoy
vitamin99
KuroStar
themadmanazn
SonicAria
The Power 5
Timed
Despoted
vul
Fuhajin
memphiskite
ATB
Samhain1031
niareme
Roatanhi
jspam2751
Aniwo
Maggot
Therealtahu
DeathGU1Se
broom
HinakiHinari
Esofonic
st.
GitD16
GoldoaWillNotMove
rivkari
Kandachime
lmnseason
NotAPieceOfPie
wowyogurt
Cloudie
yokado
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:12 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:

Spoiler:

Soo. Those special Quests are like this: Yes, you've bosses like in the Mandragora March, but you need Contracts/Keys or whatever to be able to play them. As far as I can remember, when I had zero Contracts for the Dark Deeds Panel Event I was still able to defeat a boss, because I failed previously, but still, I had zero Contracts left, but I was able to fight him until I won. The boss stands still and your Units, like in the Mandragora March.

I believe the prices of the event units will be high since they give Bonus BT Points, but it depends ^^ I can't remember anymore how much Units you're allowed to place...

Ah thanks, that sure clears things up. From what I've read on wiki, once you use a ticket(s) to challenge a boss, you can continue to fight it until you win, or you hit the 'give up' button. Obviously, giving up wastes the ticket, so it's best to keep on challenging until you beat the boss.

I think I'll use up my saved ad coins and try my luck on getting some event units.
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:17 am

kevorulez wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

Spoiler:

Soo. Those special Quests are like this: Yes, you've bosses like in the Mandragora March, but you need Contracts/Keys or whatever to be able to play them. As far as I can remember, when I had zero Contracts for the Dark Deeds Panel Event I was still able to defeat a boss, because I failed previously, but still, I had zero Contracts left, but I was able to fight him until I won. The boss stands still and your Units, like in the Mandragora March.

I believe the prices of the event units will be high since they give Bonus BT Points, but it depends ^^ I can't remember anymore how much Units you're allowed to place...

Ah thanks, that sure clears things up. From what I've read on wiki, once you use a ticket(s) to challenge a boss, you can continue to fight it until you win, or you hit the 'give up' button. Obviously, giving up wastes the ticket, so it's best to keep on challenging until you beat the boss.

I think I'll use up my saved ad coins and try my luck on getting some event units.
Yupyup! It's best to save up tickets to challenge the strongest boss, even if it takes you several tries to beat it :]
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:21 am

Shucks dude. Is it worth it for me to try to get prepared for this event or should I just wait for the next one? I just started last week so I don't have too much.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 8:47 am

supremeJD wrote:
Shucks dude. Is it worth it for me to try to get prepared for this event or should I just wait for the next one? I just started last week so I don't have too much.

if you have massive amount of free time, why not?

as for me, I'm just gonna wait for the panel enhance boost as usual Smile

ps: ombre has killer body but rather so so stats imo.. king
Back to top Go down
yokado
☆☆☆
yokado

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:24 am

wowyogurt wrote:
It's KARA's Nicole Jung :]]

Ahh Nicole! icic.

You are a fan of her? hahah
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:57 am

yokado wrote:
wowyogurt wrote:

Ahh Nicole! icic.

That and her photoshoot looked amazing haha.
Got a 4* Mino. Hnggggg.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:58 am

I got the doctor back.. luls..
Back to top Go down
rivkari
☆☆☆
rivkari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:55 am

wowyogurt wrote:
yokado wrote:
wowyogurt wrote:

Ahh Nicole! icic.

Got a 4* Mino. Hnggggg.

I got 2 4* minos.
GRR.
Back to top Go down
NotAPieceOfPie
☆☆
NotAPieceOfPie

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:13 pm

Holy Sh*t, starting bid for P.Flower 5* was 90te.
Back to top Go down
kogasu00
☆☆☆
kogasu00

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:25 pm

rivkari wrote:
wowyogurt wrote:
yokado wrote:
wowyogurt wrote:

Ahh Nicole! icic.

Got a 4* Mino. Hnggggg.

I got 2 4* minos.
GRR.

Me too =.="
Back to top Go down
DeathGU1Se
☆☆☆☆☆
DeathGU1Se

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 3:57 pm

Strongest boss in this panel will be....Mandragora King. Looks like we will definitely be taking advantage of the rematch option.
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:06 pm

what does everyone think about those apps that give free iTunes/Android store points?

Esofonic wrote:
supremeJD wrote:

is the enhance boost gonna be more than the current one? i might as well then, i'm always on this game ;_;

what's the 5* we can get, and is the 6* possible?

NotAPieceOfPie wrote:

jesus christ, how much did it actually sell for?
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:35 pm

supremeJD wrote:
what does everyone think about those apps that give free iTunes/Android store points?

Esofonic wrote:
supremeJD wrote:

is the enhance boost gonna be more than the current one? i might as well then, i'm always on this game ;_;

what's the 5* we can get, and is the 6* possible?

NotAPieceOfPie wrote:

jesus christ, how much did it actually sell for?

I believe in the Dark Deeds you had for one day or so a enhance boost like now. I don't know if it lastet longer and I even saw someone asking 120 TE for Poisonous Flower 5* ^^
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:24 pm

supremeJD wrote:

the enhance boost is just like this one with the addition of reduced enhancing cost
Back to top Go down
yokado
☆☆☆
yokado

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:04 am

NotAPieceOfPie wrote:

Woah tts insane
Back to top Go down
kogasu00
☆☆☆
kogasu00

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:51 pm

Seriously, did anyone got Mino 6*. This is bloody frustrating and if I level up mino 3* to Max, will my chance to get 6* better?
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:35 pm

kogasu00 wrote:
Seriously, did anyone got Mino 6*. This is bloody frustrating and if I level up mino 3* to Max, will my chance to get 6* better?

I just know the chance of recruting is being better. ^^
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:44 pm

Got a great deal on Dolce today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:10 pm

HinakiHinari wrote:
Got a great deal on Dolce today Very Happy

Congrats! : D
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:42 pm

haven't seen lil cloudie for a while..
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:14 pm

Keep gambling and get extra copies of 4* with a very slight chance of something better, or sell stones and get a not bad amount of TE?

Autoreply: cheers ALL IN! I said I'd gamble and I'm totally doin' it! xD
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:30 pm

Aniwo wrote:
Keep gambling and get extra copies of 4* with a very slight chance of something better, or sell stones and get a not bad amount of TE?

I just used 93 wss for a 4* pf. Originally I planned on going all in with this event and use all stones on mino and pf. But I just realised that 93wss can sell for 6te. Now I'm hesitating on using my remaining 200 stones or selling them =/
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:03 am

kevorulez wrote:
Aniwo wrote:

I just used 93 wss for a 4* pf. Originally I planned on going all in with this event and use all stones on mino and pf. But I just realised that 93wss can sell for 6te. Now I'm hesitating on using my remaining 200 stones or selling them =/

90 WSS can actually sell for at least 9 TE. You could probably find someone to buy 93 for 10 TE.

10 WSS = 1 TE
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:05 am

Esofonic wrote:
haven't seen lil cloudie for a while..

Yea, I haven't seen her in a while too. I wonder what's up.
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:46 am

Cloudie wrote:
I do most of my deals on kik (those that can't see light). But others are mostly relying on people's desperation to get rid of their units or their knowledge(or lack thereof) of the prices. Smile

Good luck in getting Marj and Agast people~ I'm happy with just rosemary Mad
Other than her bumps in her store on 5/11, this was her last msg :[
What if Cloudie never come back?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next