Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+42
kogasu00
rimandir
supremeJD
Scyneir
BayushiKira
orielladf
kevorulez
LuziMiazawa
WindCrest
Sunchoy
vitamin99
KuroStar
themadmanazn
SonicAria
The Power 5
Timed
Despoted
vul
Fuhajin
memphiskite
ATB
Samhain1031
niareme
Roatanhi
jspam2751
Aniwo
Maggot
Therealtahu
DeathGU1Se
broom
HinakiHinari
Esofonic
st.
GitD16
GoldoaWillNotMove
rivkari
Kandachime
lmnseason
NotAPieceOfPie
wowyogurt
Cloudie
yokado
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:22 pm

Is Alraune even possible to get without paying...
Back to top Go down
rivkari
☆☆☆
rivkari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:22 pm

Why is the international version always harder?
;(
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:30 pm

Just compared the BT amounts from this event and Crim Shadows and I'm getting uh, putting it lightly, "discouraged" :<
Back to top Go down
st.
☆☆
st.

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:01 am

rivkari wrote:
Why is the international version always harder?
;(

the japanese version doesn't seem to have distinction between tradable and non-tradable pots/tes too. i wonder what currency their market goes by.
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:37 am

wowyogurt wrote:

Without paying anything of currency? No. With a decent amount of pots? Probably.

Im going to collect some Fennels to my monster Collection, i guess. bounce

Last edited by Maggot on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ATB
☆☆☆
ATB

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:07 am

Got my new phone.
Also gonna make a ally spot when I wake up in a few hours.
First come first serve frugals.
Back to top Go down
rivkari
☆☆☆
rivkari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:27 am

Maggot wrote:
wowyogurt wrote:

Without paying anything of currency? No. With a decent amount of pots? Probably.

Im going to collect some Fennels to my monster Collection, i guess. bounce

Hrrrrm, I have over 100 pots, but no 6* on my team... think I should try?
Back to top Go down
vul
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:39 am

st. wrote:
the japanese version doesn't seem to have distinction between tradable and non-tradable pots/tes too. i wonder what currency their market goes by.

Oh, they definitely do.
時間短縮薬 = TE
個人用時間短縮薬 = TE(P)

But they give out much more TE than international server.
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:55 pm

yoguurttt, any idea who Emiko-Hajime is? They added me ages back and they are (or were?) allied with you and I think they're a forum member. Emiko rarely logs in and is pretty inactive so I'm deciding whether or not to drop them.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:58 pm

Evil people. You guys made James Yan spend money on the game. Someone's hooked.
Back to top Go down
NotAPieceOfPie
☆☆
NotAPieceOfPie

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:10 pm

omg, my team is top 10. >.>

Fennel. All I want from next event <3
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:21 pm

NotAPieceOfPie wrote:

Spoiler:

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 10 Dmc3_2_3
Back to top Go down
rivkari
☆☆☆
rivkari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:21 pm

NotAPieceOfPie wrote:

Spoiler:

Lucky!
Back to top Go down
Cloudie
☆☆☆
Cloudie

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:30 pm

Wow top 10 team ;__;
Back to top Go down
rivkari
☆☆☆
rivkari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:41 pm

For realsies, do you think that 120 potions is enough to aim for the 6*? I don't want to spend my stash of potions unless there's a really good chance I can get a 6*...
Back to top Go down
st.
☆☆
st.

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:08 pm

vul wrote:
st. wrote:

Oh, they definitely do.
時間短縮薬 = TE
個人用時間短縮薬 = TE(P)

But they give out much more TE than international server.

why you torture us so, fantasica international.
Back to top Go down
Kandachime
☆☆☆☆
Kandachime

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:13 pm

@rivkari
how far did u make it in last training event? or better yet how much did you play in the last training event? This training event looks to be implementing a FEVER TIME for better chance at encounters. Seeing as your also a free player, my hopes for you are still slim Sad. Then again this is a training event and everything is chance. You can shoot for that 6* if you'd like, but if u have some other event in mind that uses pots and want the unit from that more I guess save?

Personally I never get above 8k-10k for these training events and just aim for the 4* LOL
Back to top Go down
yokado
☆☆☆
yokado

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:27 pm

@lmnseason I prefer your version of fennel haha..
Back to top Go down
rivkari
☆☆☆
rivkari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:46 pm

honestly, I don't want the 6* as much as I want the 5* monster rank reward.
Back to top Go down
rivkari
☆☆☆
rivkari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:08 pm

Kandachime wrote:
@rivkari
how far did u make it in last training event? or better yet how much did you play in the last training event? This training event looks to be implementing a FEVER TIME for better chance at encounters. Seeing as your also a free player, my hopes for you are still slim Sad. Then again this is a training event and everything is chance. You can shoot for that 6* if you'd like, but if u have some other event in mind that uses pots and want the unit from that more I guess save?

Personally I never get above 8k-10k for these training events and just aim for the 4* LOL

Hrm, I'm looking at the Japanese site and it doesn't look like there's another training event coming up besides Magic Tower of Demise (or however they're going to translate it)
Magic Tower of Demise

Admittedly, the 6 star for that looks pretty crazy sweet, and by then I should have saved up even more potions... hrmmmm...

Of course, I could also try to turn my potions around for te at a better than 2:1 rate (maybe 4:3) during the training event, then switch them back to potions, to have even more...

RAWR brains gone coughed them all up *cough* Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Despoted
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:13 pm

rivkari wrote:
For realsies, do you think that 120 potions is enough to aim for the 6*? I don't want to spend my stash of potions unless there's a really good chance I can get a 6*...
It is very unlikely that you'll be able to get the 6* prize with just 120 pots. For reference, during the last training event, Emerald Shadow Showdown, it took me 88 pots with an event 5* and constant grinding to get Therese at 35K Charms. An ally saved around 600 pots and had an event 6* in an attempt for Francois at 115K Charms. I think he didn't burn all his pots, but expect around the same level of resource commitment for the Rurijisa. With 120 pots, you have a good chance at getting the ranked 5* though.
Back to top Go down
rivkari
☆☆☆
rivkari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:51 pm

Hrm, well, I do really want that ranked 5*....
She's so cute!!!
Then again, if there are going to be 700 of her, she might not be too expensive to just buy afterwards...
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:51 am

rivkari wrote:
Hrm, well, I do really want that ranked 5*....
She's so cute!!!
Then again, if there are going to be 700 of her, she might not be too expensive to just buy afterwards...

Ignore japanese version reward numbers, we never know if they release less/more in our version. Laughing

The only known fact that has been constant is our rewards being harder (higher BT in panels, higher number of shards or whatever in trainings... etc).
Back to top Go down
DeathGU1Se
☆☆☆☆☆
DeathGU1Se

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:58 am

Yeah, I'll sit out on the next event. Getting tired of grinding for lackluster rewards.
Back to top Go down
yokado
☆☆☆
yokado

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:18 pm

Yea same here taking it easy since I will be travelling around USA for 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next