Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

When to use TE or Pots (p)

Go down 
+3
Lornoth
pknott
Grazingcattle
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Grazingcattle

When to use TE or Pots (p) Empty
PostSubject: When to use TE or Pots (p)   When to use TE or Pots (p) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:51 pm

So as I am playing events and what not I have been getting pots and TE (P)

I assume I should be saving them and not just grinding further right now with them. Any advice on when the best time to use them would be?

On a side not If I have one TE and one TE(p) if I use a TE will the game automatically choose the TE (P) first and make sure to leave me the trade able TE?
Back to top Go down
pknott
☆☆
pknott

PostSubject: Re: When to use TE or Pots (p)   When to use TE or Pots (p) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:57 pm

Grazingcattle wrote:
So as I am playing events and what not I have been getting pots and TE (P)

I assume I should be saving them and not just grinding further right now with them. Any advice on when the best time to use them would be?

On a side not If I have one TE and one TE(p) if I use a TE will the game automatically choose the TE (P) first and make sure to leave me the trade able TE?

It automagically uses personal before tradeable.

If you have to ask, you cannot afford to use personal TE/pots. Save them for when they mean the difference between getting a 5*/6*, or not getting one.
Back to top Go down
Lornoth
☆☆☆☆
Lornoth

PostSubject: Re: When to use TE or Pots (p)   When to use TE or Pots (p) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:20 pm

pknott wrote:

If you have to ask, you cannot afford to use personal TE/pots. Save them for when they mean the difference between getting a 5*/6*, or not getting one.

What they said.

Look ahead towards an event you really like that's in the distant future, and save up a couple hundred pots/TE and go for it. I wouldn't risk using them without either
1: A guaranteed reward that you want, or
2: 2/300 stocked. That many should get you pretty high in an event's rankings.
Back to top Go down
Grazingcattle

PostSubject: Re: When to use TE or Pots (p)   When to use TE or Pots (p) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:58 pm

How do you know what events are coming up? I assume its find able online but I failed to find.
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

PostSubject: Re: When to use TE or Pots (p)   When to use TE or Pots (p) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:04 pm

Grazingcattle wrote:
How do you know what events are coming up? I assume its find able online but I failed to find.

The Japanese version of Fanta is very far ahead of us so we use their order of events to get an idea of when when the event will happen.

Link to Japanese wiki: http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: When to use TE or Pots (p)   When to use TE or Pots (p) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:07 am

do note that the Japanese version gives out their rewards at a much reasonable rank range, International version have changes to most of the event but the rewards are the same Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: When to use TE or Pots (p)   When to use TE or Pots (p) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:03 am

This game is so dedicated for the paying players and yet they expect that these working men would devote their time to the game rather than to their jobs. There is something wrong here and that's not the game.

How do people spend so much and have the time in their hands?

But then again, we probably have rich kids here. Anything is possible like a 35y/o man yelling cyber bully everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: When to use TE or Pots (p)   When to use TE or Pots (p) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:00 pm

lmnseason wrote:
This game is so dedicated for the paying players and yet they expect that these working men would devote their time to the game rather than to their jobs. There is something wrong here and that's not the game.

How do people spend so much and have the time in their hands?

Haha! I've wondered this too! I can spend a little but then I can never grind enough to get very high in the rankings because I've got to work to earn the money I spend in the game Razz For example, I LOVED the Battle Arena and on the last night I just literally could NOT STAY AWAKE because of my job schedule. I was falling asleep on my ipad (no joke) Sleep so even though I had a few more tickets and a pretty good team (I was still moving up in the mid 200s at that point) I had to go to sleep before I could hit 200. I don't get it either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When to use TE or Pots (p)   When to use TE or Pots (p) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When to use TE or Pots (p)
Page 1 of 1