Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New event Discussion: Will you be using all your pots??

Go down 
+5
Arabelladonna
Timed
Ghost_Star
kfcjamal
bonezor
9 posters
AuthorMessage
bonezor

bonezor

New event Discussion: Will you be using all your pots?? Empty
PostSubject: New event Discussion: Will you be using all your pots??   New event Discussion: Will you be using all your pots?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:13 am

Pots for training or pots for lillith?? what do you think will be the best way to net BT for rank?? Also, does anyone know what the 3rd part of the event is going to entail?

Last edited by bonezor on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: New event Discussion: Will you be using all your pots??   New event Discussion: Will you be using all your pots?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:45 am

i don't think there will be 1.8k magnus, so no.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: New event Discussion: Will you be using all your pots??   New event Discussion: Will you be using all your pots?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:36 am

way too many people throwin down the $ for the step ups with 7*... no way im even gona attempt to rank.

I would, however, consider burning a few pots if im close to the 6*, but im really saving up for the next tower.
Back to top Go down
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

PostSubject: Re: New event Discussion: Will you be using all your pots??   New event Discussion: Will you be using all your pots?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:04 am

no I'm waiting for alt in the training tower (Doomsday Tower Shin) should be soon
Back to top Go down
Arabelladonna
☆☆
Arabelladonna

PostSubject: Re: New event Discussion: Will you be using all your pots??   New event Discussion: Will you be using all your pots?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 5:41 am

Does one need to save TE or POT for tower events?? Never had a proper one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DieAntrim
maxintoronto

PostSubject: Re: New event Discussion: Will you be using all your pots??   New event Discussion: Will you be using all your pots?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:49 pm

I don't know about you, but when others were like pouring thousands of bucks in the game for 6 star cards, i was saving up all my resources including money for any 7 star lol
Back to top Go down
bonezor

bonezor

PostSubject: Re: New event Discussion: Will you be using all your pots??   New event Discussion: Will you be using all your pots?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:59 pm

kfcjamal wrote:

This post dosn't even make sense lol!

Im going to go for Magnus i think got 50 pots to help me along the way. Only anoher 300k to go :/
Back to top Go down
bonezor

bonezor

PostSubject: Re: New event Discussion: Will you be using all your pots??   New event Discussion: Will you be using all your pots?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:00 pm

Timed wrote:
no I'm waiting for alt in the training tower (Doomsday Tower Shin) should be soon

whats the Deal with this event then dude?
Back to top Go down
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: New event Discussion: Will you be using all your pots??   New event Discussion: Will you be using all your pots?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:27 pm

bonezor wrote:
kfcjamal wrote:

This post dosn't even make sense lol!

Im going to go for Magnus i think got 50 pots to help me along the way. Only anoher 300k to go :/

what i meant was i will be getting magnus and i only want noir (top 1.8k) so i won't be burning anything after i get magnus.
Back to top Go down
kenthezebra
☆☆☆☆☆
kenthezebra

PostSubject: Re: New event Discussion: Will you be using all your pots??   New event Discussion: Will you be using all your pots?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:18 pm

maxintoronto wrote:
I don't know about you, but when others were like pouring thousands of bucks in the game for 6 star cards, i was saving up all my resources including money for any 7 star lol

i have been doing this as well, but for Reve...now they just released a pullable 7* with a scythe...so that means i have to start saving up like 10x more TE to buy her Sad curses!
Back to top Go down
bonezor

bonezor

PostSubject: Re: New event Discussion: Will you be using all your pots??   New event Discussion: Will you be using all your pots?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:26 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Dyophysite

Dyophysite

PostSubject: Re: New event Discussion: Will you be using all your pots??   New event Discussion: Will you be using all your pots?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:04 pm

To actually answer your question; i've found that my allies who try for Lilith (and beat her) are actually lower in rank than those that flee from Lilith every time and just fight bosses. I'm starting to do the same and noticed i was gaining a lot more points (except when the next tower part came and all the bosses reset). Once you start getting your bosses to like 60+ it's like killing Lilith every 10 bosses (probly less with the 1.5 boost now) and you'll probably use less pots and not be frustrated from fighting Lilith Smile
Back to top Go down
schizzlemydiz

schizzlemydiz

PostSubject: Re: New event Discussion: Will you be using all your pots??   New event Discussion: Will you be using all your pots?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:44 pm

Agreed, Lilith is a bitch (literally and figuratively).

Only use now is leveling up new cards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New event Discussion: Will you be using all your pots??   New event Discussion: Will you be using all your pots?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New event Discussion: Will you be using all your pots??
Page 1 of 1