Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Level 103? And TE/Pots for trade?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ScrawlKnight

ScrawlKnight

Level 103? And TE/Pots for trade? Empty
PostSubject: Level 103? And TE/Pots for trade?   Level 103? And TE/Pots for trade? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:55 am

So I just traded with another player and they traded me an Alarune at level 100 with a amx level of 103. I didn't think that was possible. Is it a hack or something?

Also, I noticed when I traded it said I only had 13 TE. When I checked, I actually have 70. What gives?
Back to top Go down
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

PostSubject: Re: Level 103? And TE/Pots for trade?   Level 103? And TE/Pots for trade? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:11 am

Units are capable of being level breaked by up to 20 levels with the use of Ambrosia
Level 103? And TE/Pots for trade? Ambrosia_icon

also there are two types of TE, Tradeable TE and TE (P)
TE(P) is player locked, meaning untradeable, when you go into quests and such it'll give you the total of both. If you want the exact numbers, check your inventory in the profile tab

Tradeable TE
Level 103? And TE/Pots for trade? Time_elixir_icon

Untradeable TE
Level 103? And TE/Pots for trade? Time_elixir_p_icon
Back to top Go down
ScrawlKnight

ScrawlKnight

PostSubject: Re: Level 103? And TE/Pots for trade?   Level 103? And TE/Pots for trade? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:39 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Level 103? And TE/Pots for trade?   Level 103? And TE/Pots for trade? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Level 103? And TE/Pots for trade?
Page 1 of 1