Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Creative ways to raise resources - TE and POTS

Go down 
+2
karmacappa
myad
6 posters
AuthorMessage
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

Creative ways to raise resources - TE and POTS Empty
PostSubject: Creative ways to raise resources - TE and POTS   Creative ways to raise resources - TE and POTS I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:21 pm

i've seen auctions being held to raise TE and POTS.

the latest and 'weirdest' one is... Raffle tickets.

currently on going and i'm not really sure how it works. seems you buy your way in with a few TE and then wait for the draw.

interesting...
Back to top Go down
karmacappa
☆☆
karmacappa

PostSubject: Re: Creative ways to raise resources - TE and POTS   Creative ways to raise resources - TE and POTS I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:28 pm

Also seems like a great way to lose your stuff to other people.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: Creative ways to raise resources - TE and POTS   Creative ways to raise resources - TE and POTS I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:38 pm

Well.. It's only for those that have faith and love to gamble around..

As for me... I dont think I'll be participating in one of those simply because:

1) No te atm.. 6 pots left..

2) My luck is better in real life activity and sadly not in the virtual world...
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: Creative ways to raise resources - TE and POTS   Creative ways to raise resources - TE and POTS I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:55 pm

have seen this around last month,

the raffle started last month and nope, i'm keeping TEs unless i can really trust that person with it ;3
Back to top Go down
Soulstalker

PostSubject: Re: Creative ways to raise resources - TE and POTS   Creative ways to raise resources - TE and POTS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:55 am

Raffles sound like a scam to me.

There's no way for you to determine if the person gave it to their friend, while claiming it was a random draw.
Back to top Go down
fmhern

fmhern

PostSubject: Re: Creative ways to raise resources - TE and POTS   Creative ways to raise resources - TE and POTS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 4:05 pm

Soulstalker wrote:
Raffles sound like a scam to me.

There's no way for you to determine if the person gave it to their friend, while claiming it was a random draw.

Glad I saw this thread! I didn't participate in a raffle I saw because I thought the odds were low - I hadn't even considered this possibility!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creative ways to raise resources - TE and POTS   Creative ways to raise resources - TE and POTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creative ways to raise resources - TE and POTS
Page 1 of 1