Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

How-to: Easy Pots During (this) Training Event

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mac2492

How-to: Easy Pots During (this) Training Event Empty
PostSubject: How-to: Easy Pots During (this) Training Event   How-to: Easy Pots During (this) Training Event I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:43 pm

Just so you guys know, the rare boss Anne can drop Wind-up keys. These will turn into potions some time after the event. She's relatively easy to kill, so put your highest event unit up as a lead and skip any boss that's not Anne. The optimal way to farm for rare bosses is to keep your training points near max and take a step every few minutes. When you get fever then use up all your points, and perhaps personal pots if you'd like.

You can also kill the lesser bosses but your fever will run out.

Have gotten at least 2-4 wind-up keys daily without any effort. She can also drop personal pots and mind spanners so you can get the Metal heart rewards. Training stage completion also gives about 5 windup keys in total.
Back to top Go down
paul996633

paul996633

PostSubject: Re: How-to: Easy Pots During (this) Training Event   How-to: Easy Pots During (this) Training Event I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:37 pm

This is really good advice and i'm surprised no one commented on this.
I've been using this strategy farming on episode 1 for 10tp a click.
Allies love me for all the alma i've been finding.
Back to top Go down
Snorror

PostSubject: Re: How-to: Easy Pots During (this) Training Event   How-to: Easy Pots During (this) Training Event I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:44 pm

Good strategy sadly i used up 3 before realizing they turn into tradeable pots.
Back to top Go down
Ezodan

PostSubject: Re: How-to: Easy Pots During (this) Training Event   How-to: Easy Pots During (this) Training Event I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 2:59 pm

well atleast I know now I wasted all my pots(again) and now still have 0.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How-to: Easy Pots During (this) Training Event   How-to: Easy Pots During (this) Training Event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How-to: Easy Pots During (this) Training Event
Page 1 of 1