Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Anyone play Rage of Bahamut?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DeepSubmerge

DeepSubmerge

Anyone play Rage of Bahamut? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone play Rage of Bahamut?   Anyone play Rage of Bahamut? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:55 pm

It's a very different kind of game, but it has its charm. I've found myself lately being too distracted between Fantastica, Guardian Cross, and RoB while trying to balance school...so I've been pondering quitting one.

I don't know if any other players may want some 4* cards, TE's, or potions for RoB holy powders, cure waters, or cards, but let me know if you'd be interested in a cross-trade. It may help me decide which to choose.

Or if you wanna just check out the game, my referral code is: syi63947 if you want a little boost/help me out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play Rage of Bahamut?   Anyone play Rage of Bahamut? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:42 pm

er.. Crowex doesn't really like people to cross trade here in these forums. Always wanted to try guardian cross but was never released for the droid yet.

Personally, if you're still new in RoB, it's much easier to move up due to the nature of events and prizes given out.
Back to top Go down
DeepSubmerge

DeepSubmerge

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play Rage of Bahamut?   Anyone play Rage of Bahamut? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:18 am

Gotcha, I won't use the forums to cross-trade then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play Rage of Bahamut?   Anyone play Rage of Bahamut? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone play Rage of Bahamut?
Page 1 of 1