Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

What device do you use to play this app?

Go down 
+26
Naeads
Fanta_Lover
UkeCar
B★RH
Brokenluckx3
Asgard
beltane-flames
myad
aubade888
Aniwo
Mia-San
KeyBlade
predator852
EvolutionIsReal
MrMaster1991
chaosbladeuk
Raredith
Kingcolex
Exuria
Nucklez
RisingAboveThis
KuroStar
themadmanazn
ChibiLeen
FateXero
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FateXero

What device do you use to play this app? Empty
PostSubject: What device do you use to play this app?   What device do you use to play this app? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:34 pm

I use an Ipod Touch, and boy does it crash so much that I don't even want to play it anymore. I also have a Google Nexus 7 which plays it perfectly.
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: What device do you use to play this app?   What device do you use to play this app? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:43 pm

I'm playing on a Samsung Galaxy S3. The game does crash every now and then, but no so often as to annoy me. Maybe once every three or four days, not more.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: What device do you use to play this app?   What device do you use to play this app? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:20 pm

What version of iPod Touch? (Gen 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5)?

I generally use iPhone4 or iPad3, both work fine.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: What device do you use to play this app?   What device do you use to play this app? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:42 pm

IPhone 3. got some crashes but I don't really mind anyways.
Back to top Go down
RisingAboveThis
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
RisingAboveThis

PostSubject: Re: What device do you use to play this app?   What device do you use to play this app? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:22 pm

I use my Sony Ericsson Xperia Play for Fantasica. Since I have unlimited data and can take it everywhere. Razz
Back to top Go down
Nucklez

PostSubject: Re: What device do you use to play this app?   What device do you use to play this app? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:18 pm

I also use an Xperia Play. I get some phone lag sometimes, it's gotten better since I disabled sound which I hate doing. Also, my wife uses an iPhone 4S. When we connect on the same WiFi network at my house I tend to start getting the "You have lost connection" prompt. I click "Yes" and it generally kicks right back in.
Back to top Go down
Exuria

Exuria

PostSubject: Re: What device do you use to play this app?   What device do you use to play this app? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:11 pm

I use iPhone 4. The game doesn't crash for me. The game, for me, has only been buggy after the newest update.
My biggest gripe is iOS 6+. It makes my phone's wifi turn off randomly and messes with the game. ><
Back to top Go down
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What device do you use to play this app?   What device do you use to play this app? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:41 am

I'm using Samsung Galaxy Ace 2, everything was OK before the recent update.

P.S. Anyone tried to run it with Android emulator from the Android SDK?
Back to top Go down
Kingcolex

PostSubject: Re: What device do you use to play this app?   What device do you use to play this app? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:51 pm

Galaxy s2 skyrocket and asus Transformer prime, perfect on both. Power of Android Baby!
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: What device do you use to play this app?   What device do you use to play this app? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:18 pm

Kingcolex wrote:
Galaxy s2 skyrocket and asus Transformer prime, perfect on both. Power of Android Baby!

Perfect eh? So you don't get the huge 20 second load time to get from main menu to quests everyone else (both iOS and Android) are getting?
Back to top Go down
Raredith

Raredith

PostSubject: Re: What device do you use to play this app?   What device do you use to play this app? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:34 am

I use a S3 divice. Sometimes i got short freeze during a quest, not sure if it might be because i enabled the energy suspend mode. I also got some crashes, mostly if i got a really bad connection.
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: What device do you use to play this app?   What device do you use to play this app? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:55 am

I use HTC One S. Works really well.
Back to top Go down
MrMaster1991

PostSubject: Re: What device do you use to play this app?   What device do you use to play this app? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:54 pm

works awesome on my Galaxy Note 2, the graphics of the Cards upscale pretty well, so no pixelated cards at this big screen^^
My Christmaspresent to myself (Note 10.1) is coming in a few days, did some1 ran fantasica on it? If yes, how's the quality?
Back to top Go down
EvolutionIsReal

EvolutionIsReal

PostSubject: Re: What device do you use to play this app?   What device do you use to play this app? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:03 pm

i have same issue as 1st post. MY ipod crashes nearly every ten minutes and event battles crash 50% of the time. I've tried it on my brothers Samsung galaxy and theres virtually no problems.
Back to top Go down
http://Paintitblackcomics.com
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: What device do you use to play this app?   What device do you use to play this app? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 12:10 am

EvolutionIsReal wrote:
i have same issue as 1st post. MY ipod crashes nearly every ten minutes and event battles crash 50% of the time. I've tried it on my brothers Samsung galaxy and theres virtually no problems.

Well, it is a hardware problem. All iPod touches have a tiny amount of ram compared to most smart phones.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: What device do you use to play this app?   What device do you use to play this app? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 5:32 pm

I play usually play on my Samsung Galaxy s2 Skyrocket, and I havent ever really had the game crash on me.

Sometimes I play an alt or my main account on my IPhone4s, but maybe I just don't play it on there long enough because it never crashes on that either. Or maybe it's because I usually use Wifi.

I used to play on my Ipad, but I just find it inconvienient...
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: What device do you use to play this app?   What device do you use to play this app? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 5:50 pm

predator852 wrote:
I play usually play on my Samsung Galaxy s2 Skyrocket, and I havent ever really had the game crash on me.

Sometimes I play an alt or my main account on my IPhone4s, but maybe I just don't play it on there long enough because it never crashes on that either. Or maybe it's because I usually use Wifi.

I used to play on my Ipad, but I just find it inconvienient...

iPhone 4S shouldn't crash as it never crashes on my iPhone 4 which has less hardware capability. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KeyBlade

KeyBlade

PostSubject: Re: What device do you use to play this app?   What device do you use to play this app? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:25 pm

iPad 2.

Plays perfectly fine.

^_^
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/gunblade
Mia-San
☆☆
Mia-San

PostSubject: Re: What device do you use to play this app?   What device do you use to play this app? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:27 pm

I use Samsung Galaxy S2. It crushed 7 times i think... and i playit since 3 months Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mia-San
☆☆
Mia-San

PostSubject: Re: What device do you use to play this app?   What device do you use to play this app? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:34 pm

well, wait, what do you mean with "crushing"?
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: What device do you use to play this app?   What device do you use to play this app? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:29 pm

Sony Xperia U. Runs perfectly but you need need to have tiny fingers to deal with that screen lol n_n
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: What device do you use to play this app?   What device do you use to play this app? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:32 pm

Google Nexus 7 Tablet

It plays really well. I hate playing it on the phone. It's crashed a few times around updates, but nothing too significant.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What device do you use to play this app?   What device do you use to play this app? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:29 pm

playing from my Dell pc...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
beltane-flames
Ocean Dweller [Rare]
beltane-flames

PostSubject: Re: What device do you use to play this app?   What device do you use to play this app? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:49 am

I'm playing on my iPhone 4. I used to get a lot more crashes earlier on; it depends on what events are going and how busy the servers are. For the most part, though, I've only had a crash or two in the past few weeks.
Back to top Go down
EvolutionIsReal

EvolutionIsReal

PostSubject: Re: What device do you use to play this app?   What device do you use to play this app? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:41 pm

Im curious about something concerning different devices. I play on ipod, my brother plays on his android. It seems as though i get considerably more good drops from training then he does.
Ex: on training stage 26-5 i get a 3* nearly every time
It took him nearly 2 days of constant training before he finally got just 1.

Also during recruit events i tend to get more stones i will reach 100 when he gets about 80. Last event on the final day i had 300 and he just 200 even though we put in the same amount of gameplay time.

Has anyone else experienced this? is he just having terribly bad luck or is there something to this conspiracy Smile
Back to top Go down
http://Paintitblackcomics.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What device do you use to play this app?   What device do you use to play this app? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What device do you use to play this app?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next