Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

I want to play fantasica again...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
justwanalern

I want to play fantasica again... Empty
PostSubject: I want to play fantasica again...   I want to play fantasica again... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:40 am

I once played fantasica but I stop and then I fell like playing it again.. so now here is the problem when taking the gift it needs to be registered on your device but when I register it this is what said " you can only register one device " or something like that, but I already deleted and uninstalled it and install it again so my previous account is no more. Am I missing something?
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: I want to play fantasica again...   I want to play fantasica again... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:20 am

Deleting the game off of your phone does not delete your account. Sign in with your old Mobage account and you should be able to access your old account.
Back to top Go down
justwanalern

PostSubject: Re: I want to play fantasica again...   I want to play fantasica again... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:04 am

hmm... I see I see thats a really big problem for I forgot my old account thats why I made a new one so sad, I bet DESTINIA can do me as much as FANTASICA did oh weLL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to play fantasica again...   I want to play fantasica again... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to play fantasica again...
Page 1 of 1